Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Visit of Old Ones

It was an odd few weeks for Petra. Learning about things she missed during her time asleep, it was clearly a mistake to have slumbered so long. One thing was good about what she did do. None of her blood had to go through what the galaxy went through. It was time to see what this darkness did to the land she called home.

Getting a small ship was a tough negotiation from the Republic, she still got one to least get her to Dathomir. She landed it where she normally went when coming to the planet. A spaceport that existed in her time and now was a field in the mountains. Walking on the grass, she went over to the crumbling arch way. Through the entrance, the signs were clear. The strong hold was abandon so long ago. It was slightly depressing to see the work undone with time and her actions.

Petra had to leave and search for answers. Clans that had their roots in the formation of the ways of the Witches would still be around. They were rocks compare to her sand castle of a clan. From where she was to where she desire to go, it was going to be a long walk.

The days were long as she walked over the land. She focused her time thinking of what she missed. It was a little difficult to wrap her head around the almost seven hundred years missed. Getting to the stronghold of the Singing Mountain Clan was a relief; she now had to deal with the unknown. She did not know the state of Dathomir but knew this clan had a hand to the pulse.

The Sentries stopped Petra at the entrance and she politely asked for an audience with the Clan Mother of Singing Mountain. The old witch had no clue who it was. She hoped that she got to speak with her or else her traveling was for nothing.

@[member="Satara Hawk"]

At the request of an unfamiliar female, one of the Sentries moved into the Singing Mountain territory and located their Clan Mother in the field with fellow Witches. The female whispered quietly to Satara her reason for leaving her post. Satara quickly dusted her palms against each other and followed the woman, led to the entrance where the stranger was waiting.

There, she found a woman that she did not indeed recognize. The Sentry returned to her post as Satara watched the woman quietly for a couple of minutes. "I am Satara Hawk, Singing Mountain Clan Mother. You wished to speak to me?" The Witch said, introducing herself to the stranger.

@[member="Petra Cavataio"]

Idle waiting was the name of the game as the sentry went to get the Clan Mother. It was fine as it was not the first time she had to wait to speak to the leader of whatever group she was dealing with. Still when times were good for her, there was no waiting for her because they had to wait for her. Now back to square one with no notability to her, she had to do the wait game.

When Satara came to the gate with the sentry, the old witch looked the Clan Mother over. Then after introducing herself, Petra politely made her introduction. “Yes I do have that desire to speak with you. I am Petra Cavataio of the Morte Claa…” She stopped herself from finishing the word clan and skipped over it. ”Well, I’m Petra and I have been away from Dathomir for some time. I knew I could come here to get a better picture of what has happen.”

@[member="Satara Hawk"]

Petra Cavataio of the Morte Claa... ? Satara blinked. The name meant nothing to her but the mention of the Morte Mountain confused her a little bit. There were no residents there so the very bringing up of it confused her. The woman seemed to have corrected herself, letting the Clan Mother know she had been away from Dathomir for some how and wished to get a better picture of what had happened.

"How long is some time?" The woman asked, her one green and one blue eyes watching the other woman. Before she received an answer, the Clan Mother gestured for the female to enter the Singing Mountain territory. While her use of the Force told her this was not an Allyan Witch, Satara felt no threat from her. With the recent open talks to the Overclan, things were slowly taking shape with the Nightsisters and despite her own history with them, her views had become a tad bit more open minded since her son had become a darkside and took a Nightsister for a mate. She could no give the benefit of the doubt to a person, any person.

Before answering the question that was brought before her, the gestured for Petra to enter the territory. She did take the offer so there were no insults. Following the Clan Mother, she was next to her. This time was used to rethink about what was disgusted with the republic doctor that found her in the crashed ship. Thinking it over, she remember was it was. “It has been about six hundred seventy years is what I meant by some time, Mother Satara.”

The old witch chuckled for a moment. How plans on plans some times never pay off. She even enlightened the Clan Mother. “Some times the must well thought out plan doesn’t always happen… and this time around I was the unlucky one with a plan.” Petra laughed again. It was all she could really do over a matter that had happen and was now the past.

@[member="Satara Hawk"]

Some time was more than Satara could begin to imagine. The woman had been gone for about six hundred seventy years. A long time it was indeed. "That's quite a while," she merely commented before the woman continued, speaking of plans not followed and her being the unlucky one in this clan.

"Perhaps you have been the lucky one, missing out on the plague that struck us four hundred years ago, each and every clan. You have missed the lives lost and the clans shrinking immensely. You have missed the darkness that have swept not just through our planet but the galaxy as a whole," Satara suggested. "Perhaps you have indeed been lucky." She of course did not wish to have been in the woman's shoes. Everyone had a path to follow and clearly this Witch was to skip through the hardship and arrive at this time, at a crucial time for Dathomir.

Being told that she might have been lucky, the events she missed were horrendous enough to set the witches backwards. It was sad to find out that this had happen. “Just sad to see what I worked at and created be thrown into reverse… old clan stronghold in ruins as the land takes it back. Herds that used to live around the clan are all gone.” She sadly stated as she looked at the ground for a moment. Looking up, she knew most of the ruins and lack of clan was her doing as she killed her blood line then her only child baring sister’s blood line.

Petra looked over at Satara with a faint smile. “I guess how you see things it would be luck… once again, force has a plan with dumping me in this era.”

The woman called it sad instead, all that she had worked at and created thrown into reverse. Satara nodded. That indeed would have seemed sad. Simply imagining being thrown into a different time, seeing all that her family had built, all her family gone... Satara couldn't truly imagine it but even the possibility of it could have made her sad.

And as Petra spoke of her stronghold and the herds, Satara tilted her head slightly, remembering the woman mentioning the Morte mouintain. "Your stronghold, it was in the Morte mountain?" It was a speculation. Nothing in today's time could have helped her with this guess but even the speculation was enough to spike her curiosity. Could it be that an entire clan had once resided there and they knew nothing of it?

Satara nodded finally as the woman spoke of the Force having a plan for dumping her in this era. "Aye, the Force always has a plan. It would make sense your arrival now is with purpose. The Force shall reveal its plan to us when it is ready and not a moment sooner, of course."

“Yes, my stronghold was in the Morte Mountains… it was home for some events that occur in the past. Now, it was all gone… nature have reclaim the stronghold. Emptiness and dust fills the air that once had sounds of life.” Petra started with as her reply to Satara. She knew she had destroyed much of what was built by her hands. However, the clan turned to dust and forgotten was an event she did not see happening. Where the witches went from her old clan was unknown but she was believing the plague might have had a hand in it.

Petra just sighed. She sort of wish she had that cute doctor she met before with her right now for a play thing. At least that would feel familiar and comforting. “Well, until the force gets the nerve to finally tell me what it is planning… what is there for me as sands of time erase what I had.”

@[member="Satara Hawk"]

A Morte Clan. A piece of history completely left forgotten. This had occured long before the plague had taken its last victims. Satara knew this as the best records and the oldest living Witches cam from that time. And none of them spoke of a clan of this name. History had itself from them in this matter and if it wasn't for this woman, Satara would have never known their existance. Her head bowed for a moment. "Allya, bless the daughters and sons of your blood, those that had perished. Bless their souls and bring them peace in the Force." A small prayer for those she couldn't pray for before. An entire clan had been lost, Satara couldn't imagine if there were others like that as well. Perhaps many more clans had perished and they would never know of that. But of this one, the Witch now knew and could speak for theem.

Her head rose a few seconds later, as the woman's question came about. "The planet survived and many of us as well. Your sisters of light and dark are strong. The plague kept us safe, made the galaxy forget about us when we were at our worst." It was certainly a good thing. In those times, they did not have the strengtth nor manpower to protect themselves from anyone. But the galaxy had its own and the very same problems on their world that the Witches could peacefully battle their own disease.

Bless her children and blood that came from the Clan Mother. The old witch just nodded respectfully towards Satara. If only it was known that Petra had killed each of her children and those that descended from them. She even followed her sister’s blood line and purge it from existence. She did other things before freezing herself but the destruction of her clan was not one of those directly done. She knew what she did to her family.

"Thank you for the blessing." Petra said friendly to Satara and continued to say, "Also it is nice to know that Dathomir has fallen back into the shadows while the galaxy keeps on spinning." It was a blessing for the Witches as there was time they were more noticed than ever. A target painted on Dathomir's back was never a good thing.

Satara merely nodded to the woman's words before moving to the other bit. "I agree. It is nice. We were safe this way. However, the shadows will not always protect us. The galaxy is rising again and with it, we are being discovered little by little," the Ma'tra explained to the woman. It was also a warning of what was to come. Satara didn't think they could be safe with so many groups roaming around. The Jedi knew she existed even though she didn't reveal too much of her world. So far only one Jai Master had discovered where she was but he hadn't been here in years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom