Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Touch of Blue.

Sullust.png

Pinyumb city

[member="Valiens Nantaris"].

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

"They are taking the last victim now, would you like a ride to the hospital?"

"No thanks.....just go without me"

Nara slumped against the wall of a nearby building, her dark eyes stinging from all the smoke that still lingered. It was supposed to be a normal day for Nara, well a work related day. The Twi'lek had been invited to Sullust to get a tour of the hospital in Pinyumb city with the intention of convincing her to work for them. Nara was a medic, and a good one at that so she often got sought out by hospitals however she would reject them all. Nara hated the idea of being cooped in a building all day. Sullust, now there was a place she had never been to before so she accepted the invite purely out of curiosity with no actual intention of joining.

Danger is hard to escape in this day and age and unfortunately it had found its way to Pinyumb city tonight. One drunken idiot decided to take to the skies in his air speeders causing a major incident. The drunk had managed to cause a pileup and the airspeeders plummeted to the ground however there were a few survivors so emergency services were called. Nara had been asked to join as her skills could help, she agreed whilst making it clear this did not mean she worked for them.

The scene was how horrible, but Nara had definitely seen worse on Coruscant. The Twi'lek did not assist with the removal of people from airspeeders but she helped tend to major injuries while they waited for more ambulance airspeeders. Two hours had passed and finally the last patient was being taken away. Nara rejected the lift, going back to the hospital would just be a reminder of why she hates it. She preferred the calm of patients with minor injuries or sickness wondering into her clinic.

Nara still felt a little disorientated by the smoke so she decided to slide down the wall so she was nor sitting with her back to it. Most of the crowds had dispersed by now and after being thanked by a few bystanders she needed time to just think.
"What a day" Nara said as she pulled her left Lekku forward noticing a smudge on it which she preceded to wipe off.

[member="Nara Basaar"]
“Well I hope next time you listen to me,” Raloph Scindia said sternly.
“Yes, mother,” the older man said grumpily as he trudged along, left arm covered in a bandage which was oozing blood.
“I’m serious, Nantaris, you’re in charge of a whole operation now. You need to be more careful!”
“Alright, you were right, now can we please get some medical attention before I bleed to death?”

Abruptly they came upon a scene of disaster and wreckage. Speeders had crashed and fallen to earth with what seemed like fatal consequences for many involved.
“Bingo. You see a medic around?” Nantaris asked.
“There. And…oh no,” Scindia said, stopping.
“What? What’s…oh.” Nantaris had caught sight of the medic in question. Blue Twi’lek. He cleared his throat. “I’ll go and see if she can provide assistance. Uhh…how about you get us a working speeder?”
“You are impossible,” Scindia said with a sigh, walking off.

Walking over, Nantaris approached the Twi’lek. “Excuse me, miss, might I get some medical attention?” he asked. His arm was quite badly cut. He was not immediately discernable as a Jedi, though he did wear a robe of sorts and his lightsabre was visible at his hip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom