Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Test of Limits, and Brotherly Love

Voss

The planet was good today. I could feel the air on my face, and the sweet scent of the trees. The weather was quite grand. A slight breeze to keep everything cool. It was refreshing from what I had before hand. Breathing in slowly, I dressed myself. We were currently taking care of ourselves as our parents were going to Mandalore for a few days. Trying to find a new place for us to call home. Sure we would still own this establishment, however our main home would be on Mandalore.

I was looking forward to it. Training with a culture that was all about protecting themselves, as well as war. The Mando'ade, as my father told me was their real designation, were very much a large family. We would be joining a clan. One that my father had worked with previously. As I had hoped that I could see new clan mates, and possibly meet some new people. It was good to know that others were there to protect, and stand behind you.

However, as our parents had left, I remembered my father's last words before he got onto the ship. They echoed even now to me as I was tightening my belt that held the sheath for my sword.

"Protect your sister. You both mean so much to me. I know that you can do this."

My rests a lot upon my shoulders. He has high expectations for me as his son, even more so with how much I have trained to become a Jedi Sentinel. A being not focused upon lightsaber skills alone, but uses the force, and the lightsaber as one. Even more so when he knew I had taken up the sword as my weapon. Recently I have been trying to train in more advanced forms of lightsaber combat, and have made my own Light-shield. As such, I took the bracer that I had been using for the past few days and slid it on. Tied up the leather straps on the underside of my arm, and then made sure it was tight.

Waving my hand to open the door, it hissed as I walked down stairs. Greeting my sister who was not really a morning person.

"Come on sis. Need you to get up so we can go to the market."

I poured myself a glass of juice, hey, no problem with drinking plain old juice, and then grabbed a fruit from the basket on the table that mom had set before leaving. Tossing it as my sister.

"We should have left like five minutes ago. Come on."

[member="Freyia Whitelight-Carrick"],

I had posted myself not far of their living quarters posing as a normal security droid. Which wasn't a particularly hard way of sneaking around this planet most people around this planet were very protective of each other but droids even as well armed as I seemed a common sight on this planet. they used droids for mostly monotonous jobs like sentry duty. (Lucky day. <_< ) While not hard it was incredibly boring. My curiosity hungered and other than recon notes there wasn't much to sate it. I watched him call to his sister and drink juice so far this morning along with other boring and dreary notes that I would later try to forget.

"All is clear master"

[member="Darth Rapax"]

Her she was having such a lovely dream. It wasn't as if she was a dreamer of many things. Just right now she knew that there was more important things waiting today for her. Including but not looking forward to what was going to be her brother and her going to train together.

Yea yea yea I'm getting up

Rolling out of her warm soft bed, why did she feel like her brother was looking forward to training today. Maybe it was the fact that it was combat one of her brothers favorite training time. Now if she could just get herself a few books, to read at the same time. After all they could be going after it for hours if they got started seeing who could best the other. That would leave her more time to be in her books. Either way she couldn't help but seeing that her brother was trying to make it up some how but going to the market first thing in the morning when all the good fresh herbs and spice.

Lets go...

Grabbing her a fruit taking a bite before looking up at her brother [member="Zephyr Carrick"]. As watched him some more before sitting down before she looked towards the boys room. Want to take a beat that he already had his morning run, is now down in the workshop. Looking down the hallway who idea was it it again to get a droid to guard looking at [member="Break"]

[member="Vax'ildan"]

Rapax

R
Rapax noted where Break was positioned it was good that the mercenary he hired to spy for him here paid off other wise he would miss this golden opportunity to strike. However this was not a kill mission this was a capture and he brought along the right people for it too, He heard how powerful [member="Break"] can be through reports of the rampant killing machine and his rather interesting creations however it was his new apprentice [member="Saki lin"] that he wondered about mostly. She has never seen combat...much less know of her gift ...perhaps he will let her awakening that power on there guests once they get ahold of them for now he waited for his apprentice to show up so they can begin.

[member="Zephyr Carrick"] [member="Freyia Whitelight-Carrick"]

Saki walked quickly through the city streets, she had her Pike on her however she was using it as a walking sticking mostly to keep a disguise up

she cut down a alley and met with her master as she bowed before rising and speaking"sorry for being late place is crowded out there in the market"she said and smlled lightly before getting a serious face on

Saki had seen battle before...the battle in space however hand to hand not so much at all...her gift was still budding as she learned about it

[member="Freyia Whitelight-Carrick"]@Break@Zephyr Carrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom