Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Storm Is Coming(Complete)

It had been some night...

A lot had happened in the time that Kahne had met Alexandra Russo, not just with her, but within himself and with the Alliance and everything in general. However that day he met Alexandra was when he noticed that everything had changed. Feelings were returning to him that he didn't think he could feel again, or maybe he didn't want to feel them again at the risk of losing them all over again.

Just like before...

The kiss that took placed between them this night at the gala was something truly remarkable, there wasn't any denying that. Just that kiss left Kahne wanting more, not just emotionally but physically. She was a remarkable woman, her attitude,grace,charm,beauty everything and anything. They had a lot in common, with just a few differences between them or so he thought. The walk and flight back to his room didn't take too long, as they did so hand in hand, leaning into each other. Until finally they reached the Jedi's door and Kahne smiled back to her for a moment as he pressed his hand towards the scanner and the door opened and he let her walk in first.

This wasn't the first time she had been here, in fact it was actually only the second time. Kahne thought back to that day they spent together and the meal they shared later that evening, it was truly a amazing and wonderful.

Kahne walked towards the kitchen as he had a bottle of Corellian whiskey and he pulled out two glasses, filling them both halfway. "Would you care for a drink, Alexandra?" The Jedi inquired as he motioned to the glasses that were now half filled with the beverage. In some ways the night was still young, and they had plenty to do to.

Kahne wondered...

Could he risk it all...

[member="Alexandra Russo"]

Last edited:
Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
The gentle touches, the tender kisses, the anticipation of what most likely was to come for them in the next hours and well into the early morning… This all made Alexandra very happy, but what made her more so is that the Jedi Master and her were just together again. The rest was icing on the cake as say.

It was true the elite pilot was very attracted physically to the Jedi Master. There was no bones about that fact. Alexandra had been right from the start when they'd first meet randomly in line at the pastry vender in the Sullust Marketplace and subsequently shared an entire day together afterwards. Though soon, it went way deeper than just mere physical desire as she got to know him. The Rogue connected with Kahne on an emotional level as well. She saw him not just for his outside worth, but more so the man's internal worth. He made her feel whole again not broken, something the Taanabian hadn't experienced in a very long time.

And here the two were now, entering Kahne's quarters at the temple, the Jedi Master's home; one she felt like home in as well oddly. Alexandra couldn't explain it. The place just did. Maybe the Force wanted it to be so… It worked in mysterious ways, or so the Jedi saying went.

Kahne too called to her in a way no other man had done before. He made her possibly want things that had been long locked away basically since the death of her family. Not even Riggs had been able to find the key to open that special place she coveted within her soul. That in itself scared Alex to death, yet here she was risking it all on a hope and a prayer the Jedi felt something of the kind.

Alexandra dropped her clutch purse on the caf table in the living room, then followed Kahne into the small kitchen; the long-legged brunette sauntering across the floor in her gold dress over to the dark-haired man wearing that smexy tux of his. Gods he looked good; a memory holo seared into her mind.

"Yes… I'd love one," Alex smiled with a very pleased glint in those brandy brown orbs of hers as she took the poured spirit from Kahne's hand; fingers brushing his like they'd done before at the gala's bar, though there was much more longing in the touch this time.

"May we have clear skies and the Force with us always," she offered as a toast before clinking her glass with his, then taking a sip of the fine Corellian whiskey; relishing in its rich, smooth taste and the wonderful after burn as it was swallowed.

"Where did you ever come across this rare bottle? I feel very special that you shared it with me. Thank you."

[member="Kahne Porte"]

The force will be with you, always...

Kahne was drifted into his own world for a brief few seconds until he snapped out of it glancing over to Alexandra showing her a small smile. "Always." Kahne smirked as their glasses clinked together and he took a drink from the glass. That was quite the fine beverage, it truly was. He was happy to be here and sharing a drink with Alexandra. Her fingers brushed his ever so lightly leaving a burning feeling, for more. Yet...Kahne took another drink from the glass as he stared at the contents for a moment then looked back up to Alexandra.

"It was actually a gift, from an old friend." Kahne said with a smile as he thought back to that day the the bottle was given to him. The Jedi chuckled lightly as he took another drink then setting down on the counter as he leaned back against it.

"I'm happy I was able to come to the gala tonight, even happier that you spotted me there." The Jedi still wearing that smile on his face, it had come quite natural when he was with her. "Any regrets?" Kahne asked softly looking back into her eyes.

If Alexandra didn't have all the alcohol on board, she would have picked up on the subtleties that the Jedi Master might be having an internal fight with himself at that moment, but the tipsy pilot didn't catch it per say. Plus the good nature of the fine Corellian whiskey had her full attention until the man leaned against the kitchen counter all sexy like, then all eyes were back on him.

"Well then I'm very thankful you have such a friend," Alex winked before taking another sip from the glass in her hand.

Gods Kahne was irresistible. A multitude of things Alexandra could do to him right now in his kitchen ran through the Rogue's impassioned-foggy brain, though for some reason she didn't act on them yet other than move in closer to stand before the tall, dark, and handsome man. Maybe it was Alleycat didn't want to screw this up because she liked Kahne in more than just a one night stand kind of way. Those kind were cheap and to the point. He was seemingly worth so much more as she was.

"I'm happy you did, and most happy I did too," Alex smiled back in like. She took one last swallow of the amber liquid, then leaned forward with her arm and reached past the Jedi Master to place her glass on the counter next to his.

"Regrets? Life regrets, yes. I'm human as you are. Meeting you, no. This… " the brandy-eyed brunette answered as she slowly pressed her shapely body against Kahne as she wrapped her arms around the Jedi's neck sweetly. "I'm hopeful. You?"

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Had...

Kahne still smiled even though that tiny thought ran through his mind. Alexandra didn't know, and she possibly never would. Kahne was very closed off when it came to that matter, and well to what was going on right now. But Alexandra however was opening those boundaries again, and Kahne was seemingly falling into and hoping with everything that Alexandra would accept him as he was and would heal him just as she potentially needed to be healed.

Kahne took a deep breath and exhaled slightly as his breath quickened just a bit, for a brief second as she neared him and she placed the glass behind him. Kahne smiled and she then leaned her body against his, as her arms wrapped around his neck, and just instinct his his moved to her waist gently and slowly ran along towards the small of a her back.

"Yes we are human. Just past regrets, regretting what is happening now would be a crime..." Kahne whispered as his eyes gazed endlessly into her own, his lips brushing against hers as they were so close to touch. "I'm a harbinger of hope, Alexandra." The Jedi's nose touched her's affectionately just then his lips pressed against hers, a soft kiss at first, gentle,serene. Yet that kissed soon turned into something more, powerful,passionate,adoring.

Could he make it through this night....

"It would be a capital offense no less," Alex quipped lightly with a sly wink just before the Jedi Master's lips brushed hers softly yet deliberately sending tingles down the brunette's spine. It was hard to keep her hands still so they snaked up into his short dark hair; fingertips playing within the locks tenderly.

Kahne's nose moved to tease hers affectionately while the Rogue's brandy brown orbs drowned in the man's increasingly passion-filled blue pools. In a matter of moments it was like a light switch got flipped as their lips pressed together once again with definite wanting and long-held desire expressed behind each pair of them.

When the need for air finally came, Alexandra moved back just far enough so she could work on untying the tuxedo's bow tie from around Kahne's neck. The linear black material was pulled out from under the white shirt collar, then dropped behind the man's back onto the counter with a mischievous glint about her face. Next the top several buttons on the Jedi Master's dress shirt were undone as well, then Alex leaned forward again and began nipping and kissing along the flesh of Kahne's neck moving up to his ear from his bared collarbone.

"Mhmmm…. I'm in good hands then," Alex finally responded with heated breath huskily to Kahne's earlier statement about being a harbinger of hope. She was hopeful for this night with the Jedi Master to sooth her weary soul, and perhaps open a new path to happiness once again.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

"Yes it would." Kahne whispered enjoying the feeling that she was doing, as she played with his hair slightly. So much needed to be said, but it was all being done seemingly through their actions at this point in time. His eyes glanced down to her hands as they played around with the bow tie at his neck and it was dropped easily behind him by her, as the first few button of his white shirt started to come undone...

Kahne smirked slightly thus taking a deep breath as she kissed her way towards him ear from his collar bone. Loving and relishing every moment of this that he possibly could. The Jedi took a deep breath and let out a small happy sigh as she reached his ear. He leaned in towards her his lips finding her's once more kissing her just like before, as his hands moved up the small of her back and towards her shoulders, reaching for the zipper at her dress. Kahne slowly and gently pulled it down just a little bit, almost a quarter of the way down. Kahne didn't want to push to much, as he knew where this road would lead, but he felt that he was okay with it.

The Jedi Master gently yet swiftly turned her around as her back was against the counter now, leaning back with her, his hands providing a safety net for her as he kissed along her neck and thus placed a few soft gentle,tender kissed just above her chest. "Safe hands too, Alexandra...." Kahne replied softly

A pleased grin graced her face when the Jedi let out a happy little sigh as she reached his ear; nibbling and sucking on the lobe sensually after whispering hotly into it... and the Rogue was just getting started. This was going to be fun, and hopefully very rewarding. Maybe even meaningful in a way neither would have thought possible, but now she was dangerously getting ahead of herself with that line of thinking.

Kahne's lips were upon hers once again soon enough and the magical feeling began to grow inside her like it had before. The Jedi Master slyly reversed their positions so now her back side was against the counter top. His hands snaked around and found the zipper on her dress, lowering it enough to allow him to leave a trail of wet kisses down to the flesh above her still covered bosom.

The brandy-eyed brunette chuckled lightly as the Master Jedi said he had 'safe hands'. Alexandra smiled warmly though there was a definite mischievous glint in those dark eyes as her hands tugged at the lapels of his tuxedo jacket, pushing the black material off his shoulders so as to rid the man of the entire thing.

"I trust you, Kahne… I may be delicate, but I'm not fragile. Your touch is just right," the pilot answered softly before her arms went back around his neck and pulled him in for another passionate kiss.

They seemed to be dancing around things, but still getting to the point. The two definitely wanted to fall into each other, though each were being cautious in their own ways; wanting to be sure before laying it all on the line.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

The soft gentle touches, yet emotions that desired so much more warmth and loving than ever thought possible. That is what was exactly going on right here between the two, a Jedi and the Rogue. And while Kahne was at a point to where he could have stopped it, he just didn't want to. He enjoyed this feeling, he enjoyed that feeling of compassion, and love. And while Kahne wasn't sure if it was love at first sight with Alexandra, he just knew that she was very dear to him. He enjoyed her smile,laugh,her attitude and the way she handled herself. As she kissed him again, Kahne followed suit as the kiss lingered on even longer taking breaths in between until Kahne pulled away for a moment completely passion drunk it seemed like. "Come with me..." Kahne said with a small smile as his hands moved to hers and he led her back to his room

The Jedi felt and knew what was going to happen, and while a part of him was imploring him to stop. Alexandra's own feelings and emotions were imploring him to continue, and the latter was winning out thus far. The Jedi Master led her in the room and while he had a though of leaving the door open, not that anyone was going to come barging in, but he closed the door behind him, as he turned back to face her.

"That means everything to me..." Kahne whispered softly as he slowly pulled her to him, his arms looping around the small of her back. He kissed her gently thus his cheeks rested against hers, his lips just mere centimeters away from her ear. Kahne tried to find the words to say, to tell her, however only a few would come.

And he hoped that they would mean everything to her, initially giving her the recognition, that whatever was going to happen, was a good thing.

"I...I trust you, Alexandra..." Kahne whispered into her ear, thus kissing her neck gently in several spots. Just then he whispered into her ear again, sensually and passion filled. "We have all night, I'm not letting you go..."

Alexandra was breathing heavily from that last fervent kiss feeling a desirous warmth take over her body. The brunette nodded matching the smile Kahne flashed her and without hesitation followed the man into his bedroom; the trust factor in place knowing full well what was about to happen between them. He hadn't stop it, and she didn't want him to stop it either.

With the click of the door closing, Alexandra took a deep breath and let it out gradually as the Jedi turned back and approached her. A moment later she was melted into his tender embrace. They were slowing things down to take a moment to reconnect sensually before things took off once again at a re-passioned pace.

The gentle, arousing kisses along key sensitive spots of Alex's neck, and the heated breath about her ear sent the pilot into a near-tail spin. "I don't want you to let me go," she whispered back, gazing into his blue orbs with a meaningful look through passion-lidded eyes.

A small tug up on his dress shirt's tails and they were pulled loose from the confines of the Jedi Master's tuxedo trousers, then the buttons undone with care, never losing eye contact. Warm hands then slipped inside the starched white fabric pushing it off the side of his broad shoulders, then fingertips caressed over his well-honed pectoral muscles and through a small dusting of dark hair which painted his upper chest. Moist lips found their purpose on his cool skin and a trail of wet kisses were blazed up to the Jedi's strong jawline from the outer side of his bare collarbone.

"...and I'm here for ever long as you want me to be, Kahne. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon."

They were both trying to say the same thing yet still dancing around the obvious.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

The tugging that came about along the Jedi's shirt as she unbuttoned it and her touch was upon him again. Kahne felt one of the greatest feelings in the world. Her touch was enough to shake his foundation right down to the core, and Kahne had no defense for it, as she penetrated his defense and allowed him this grace it seemed. Kahne was happy that she was able to do this, and he wouldn't be able to ever forget her for it. "Be here, with me then." Kahne whispered as his hands locked with hers and he leaned in and kissed her once more passionately. His hands retreating from hers as they found way towards the back zipper again and pulled it down to its end.

Kahne's hands rose towards her shoulders as he gave a small tug on the dress as it fell from her shoulders and down to the floor, revealing the beautiful and amazing form that was Alexandra. Kahne glanced down for a moment as he looked back up to her, showing her a rare and genuine smile all the while. Pressed himself into her, kissing her again gracing her beautiful form with kisses anywhere and everywhere.

Kahne picked her up in his arms and carried her over to the bed as he laid her down gently and he granted himself the rest of the way as he removed his remaining clothing and he climbed on top of her. The next several hours that would progress and just grow between them as he fully gave himself to her in every way possible. Exclamations, panted breaths and pleasurable sounds would be heard over the course of their time together, he wasn't sure exactly how much time had passed. But as he lay nestled together with the Rogue, it really didn't' matter to him. As sleep seemed to have taken them both, as they laid in each others arms.

Alexandra had been made love to before, but…. never like this. There was something much more deeply rooted here that had transpired between the Jedi and the Rogue during their time of passion. She couldn't explain it really… Maybe it was the Force working in mysterious ways. Maybe it was just Kahne's tireless devotion to being hopeful. Maybe it was a combination of the two, but what ever it was there were no words to describe the wondrous experience. Had he felt it too?

Tender kisses, gentle nudges, soft caresses, and sweet spoken endearments followed until sleep wrapped the two lovers in a warm embrace for the night in each other's arms. Would dreams come true or nightmares mare the beauty? Time would only tell, but hope was definitely repainted in a brighter light…. at least for the Taanabian.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Kahne didn't sleep much, in fact he only slept a few hours each night. And while that never actually limited his energy or even his abilities it could still be seen on the Jedi Master at times during his life. This night however, Kahne was in a deep sleep. And he knew it was in part due to the beauty that he had his arms wrapped around, nestled behind her. Kahne held her close to him, as if she was going to fall away from existence and he was her only savior. Kahne's experience with [member="Alexandra Russo"] was one he would never forget, he couldn't.

So much had happened with them and so much didn't happen,between them in such a short time it seemed. Perhaps the force was pulling them together because they were meant to be together. While Kahne didn't believe in fate, he believe in hope. Perhaps those were things that were woven together, but he didn't think so. He'd like to think hope is what brought them together. When he first saw her the Jedi had taken a liking to her. From flying circles in the sky to holding hands during an action holofilm. Dinner and then weeks later sharing a dance and kiss at the ball and here they were.

The Jedi awoke suddenly, not in a rash action but he glanced to the side as it was still dark it seemed. However the small hue of blue that was shown could've indicated that dawn would be approaching in an hour or so. The Jedi Master smiled as he looked forward again, he placed one,two, then three soft gentle kisses on her upper right back, just below her shoulder blade of Alexandra each in a different place, at a slow pace. The Jedi took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as he couldn't go back to sleep, but was more than content holding her while she slept. She was a true vision of beauty, however somewhere deep down within the Jedi Master. he was afraid.

It had been a very long time since Alexandra had allowed herself to dream, or even get to REM because it always lead to nightmares; the same ones of losing the people she cared about. But tonight after Kahne had made love to her in a way she'd never ever experienced, the Rogue fell fast asleep in his strong and caring arms.

And it was a dream of where the Taanabian is walking in the wheat fields, hands brushing over the tassel tops and going to meet a dark-haired man, and two young children - a boy and girl. But before she got close enough to see their faces, the brunette was pulled from that beautiful world. Though it wasn't a sudden jolt, it was gradual fade as a tender warmth and slight pressure of… a pair of lips were felt upon her right shoulder made her stir. Kahne…

Alexandra didn't want to open her eyes just yet, but nestled further back into the naked body behind her, relishing in the feel of it's familiar masculinity. She moved her arm atop of his and intertwined their fingers together, pulling their coupled hands tighter against her mounded chest. If Alleycat was truly a feline, in that moment she'd be purring right now.

After a few more minutes enjoying the nuances of them spooning, Alexandra turned her dark head up towards the Jedi Master's and flutter-opened her brandy brown eyes. It was nearing dawn yet there was much time left before the new day would actually begin, hopefully.

"Am I in heaven… because I certainly feel like I am," she whispered softly with a sweet smile gracing her kiss-swollen lips.

Truthfully, from the neck down the pilot's body was still tingly in all the right places from their earlier encounters, and her heart was aching in a good way. Though from the neck up, Alex's head was pounding a bit from all the alcohol consumed at the gala. The trade off was well worth it and more. If only it could be this way every morning… the two of them together.

[member="Kahne Porte"].

The Jedi took a deep breath as he felt Alexandra nestled into him more, he rested his head just behind hers as his hand gave hers a small squeeze, kissing her again on the same spot he did earlier. He could sense the calm feeling that came over them both, serene,loving given their passion filled love fest that had taken place the hours previously. She turned his head towards him and her eyes opened up and he looked into her eyes and just smiled softly. There wasn't anything or anyplace he would rather be doing or he would rather be right now.

"Well..." Kahne leaned in and touched his nose to hers. The Jedi's hand rose and brushed some hair behind her ear. "Heaven isn't ready for a angel like you yet. One as caring,passionate, and beautiful as you." Kahne whispered to her, his hand gently caressing the side of her face.

"I hope you slept good, I know I did." The Jedi still with the same smile on his face. "Did you dream any?"

Those sweet, caring and oh so kind eyes of his… Alexandra drowned in the Jedi Master's blue pools as they looked back into hers. The man's tender kisses to her shoulder again warmed her heart. She rotated in his loving embrace to face him, draping a long, tone leg over his more muscular one while her hand came to rest upon his chest between them.

Kahne's own hand came up to brush some strands of her sun-kissed brown hair behind her ear liked the Naboo-native had done before so effortlessly that first day, then he caressed the side of her face. His touch again warmed her heart even deeper than before… It scared the Taanabian to death that she was beginning to fall for this man so quickly... yet not. The Jedi felt like home to her in his arms, his bed, his life.

"I'm not ready to be an angel yet… I have too much living to do, and hopefully, that includes you," Alex replied softly with genuine affection attached.

"I'm glad," the Rogue smiled sincerely, then nodded yes in a gentle fashion. "I did…. I was walking through that wheat field like you saw in your dream while on Hoth. I wasn't able to see who was waiting at the edge of the field, but the man had dark hair and there were two children standing with him," she said, biting her lip momentarily.

"They looked like twins. I don't know anyone who has twins, do you?"

[member="Kahne Porte"]

She rotated and she faced him still in his embrace and then she draped her leg over his, Kahne's hand moved down and lightly caressed, a full hand running lightly and affectionately along her thigh. After the small affectionate love grip, that same hand moved up and gripped her hand that was on his chest.

"I'm right here." Kahne smiled as she mentioned she wasn't ready to be an angel. The Jedi leaned in and kissed her forehead and then placed his forehead against hers for a moment. She started to speak of her dream, and the man that was at the edge of the field with the small children.

The Jedi smiled and cocked his head to the side slightly as he looked into her eyes. "I believe its the sight, its a glimpse into the future. It's the gift of foresight, that's what I saw when I was on Hoth." Kahne gave her hand a small squeeze thus leaned in and kissed her lips gently. "I don't know anyone that has twins, but its a possible future...." The Jedi took a deep breath and stared deeply into her eyes. While Kahne knew that he was speaking on far future outcomes, but there was no doubt that they were here and they were brought together for a reason. They understood each other, they were seemingly made for each other. Kahne couldn't and didn't want to imagine waking up and not being with her.

It was....love.

"It could be our future..."

A possible future… their future?

Alexandra swallowed hard. She felt emotions build, then tears prickled the edges of her vision as Kahne gazed deeply into her eyes; seemingly all the way to the depths of her very soul. The brunette blinked quickly a couple of times. No one was supposed to see her cry. Riggs had only once, and that was when her foster father died.

But these weren't tears of sorrow, they were ones of joy. The Rogue had put such thoughts of a shared life with anyone behind her, and especially having a family of her own. Could this really happen? Would she risk it knowing that every one Alex had ever cared for had left her one way or another?

"A future like that sounds wonderful, and with you, I'd cherish every day, though… " Alex paused for a moment, her eyes closing almost in pain, then they reopened slowly looking into the Jedi's with a sadness in them for she'd like knowing more than to see the dream come to fruition.

"It is a wish I'm not sure I am to have come true," she added in the softest of whispers.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

The Jedi could feel it, like he was kite in a hurricane. The Jedi licked his lips lightly as he listened to her words. It was something that she would cherish everyday, and while Kahne in his own right was worried and scared, his hope was their and at the current moment was outshining anything right now. Her dream giving him the courage and strength to push his own fears away for the time being.

She blinked away, or tried to the tears that were forming and Kahne couldn't help but smile as he leaned in and kissed the tear that was slowly rolling down her cheek. Kahne leaned in to her as close as he could, if there was any way to be closer to her. She opened her eyes again and looked into his eyes but they held something else, was it fear like he had about this beforehand.

"What are you talking about...?" Kahne inquired as he leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "Your dream and mine are no coincidence. You are giving me the further hope to believe in this. I believe in you, I believe in us." The Jedi whispered as he gave her hand a small squeeze.

All the while his heart grew heavy, as he knew what he was doing, what he was putting on the line. While the pain in his heart great heavy that made his brow furrow, the feelings and emotions for [member="Alexandra Russo"] was overpowering any sort of doubt that he had.

Alexandra could feel, hear, and see hope and… love coming from Kahne. Every kiss, touch, word the man spoke was meant to encourage her to believe too. She so wanted to believe in the dream, him, them. Did Alex dare to though?

The brunette Rogue raised her hand and cupped the side of the Jedi's cheek tenderly, noting his furrowed brows; using her thumb to gently soften the tenseness away.

"I do want to believe, more than you'll ever know…. I'm just afraid. I've lost so many over the years, I don't want to lose you too. Sometimes I think I'm still paying for the sins of my past. The heavenly above is punishing me by keeping me alive and taking those I care about… It's just something I've really struggled with - survivor's guilt. Something that haunts me. I have nightmares, tis why I don't like to sleep much. This last night though in your arms…. after we made love to each other, I was finally able to without one, and that in itself gives me hope," Alex smiled, then pressed a soft kiss to the man's lips.

Yeah, she said love because it wasn't just about sex, though that was good too.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom