Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Small Spar Perhaps?

Zane Hara

Z
Endor...such a nice place, though the Ewoks cleared away from the Energy Vampire. He was hungry, but he could live. He sat crisscross on the ground and closed his eyes.

"I promise if any Ewok touches me I will skin them." He said softly.

He was tired though he was ready for almost anything, a fight perhaps? He stood up and quickly climbed up a tree to one of it's branches.

He crouched there, he merely observed the Ewoks go about their business.

Something smelled out of place, and it was not the Ewoks.

[member="Yarna Kiren"]

Somewhere out of view a pair of ice-blue eyes followed the movements of the energy vampire under the cover of a brown cloak and the heavy foilage she was crouching under.

Yarna sensed the change in the vampire, he must have felt her presence or at least suspected someone or something was out there, awaiting for him to do something. Her state was completley calm and yet alert and ready to react fast under any unexpected circumstance.

She kept on observing, knowing she would be noticed sooner or later but not abandoning her observing posture, as she tried to discover the vampire's objective in Endor.

[member="Zane Hara"]

Zane Hara

Z
Damn Ewoks go somewhere else, if not I can't figure out what then strange smell is; Zane thought.

He jumped off the tree branch to get to the ground.

The exiled Hara began to yell at the Ewoks.

"Get the hell out of here....Now!" Zane yelled.

He grabbed his longsword out of the sheath wich was on his back.

They stayed in the area.

"Fine!" He was frustrated. He pulled down his bandages and sniffed.

He was right, there was a body...it wasn't the Ewoks.

He walked back the the tree and stabbed his sword in the ground near it.

He pulled his bandages back up to cover his nose.

"I can wait all day" he exclaimed loudly

Can I...sooner or later I need to feed; Zane thought to himself.

[member="Yarna Kiren"]

Yarna watched with never-ending patience. The vampire wantes to feed, and now she was well aware of it. Her hand reached her waist where the silver handle of a lightsaber was securely attached. Her ice-blue eyes where now fixated on the man threatening the Ewoks. It was then when she saw her oportunity. She used telekinesis to push the vampire's sword away from him and quickly launched her attack, jumping forwards and aiming with the now ignited lightsaber at his back using the movements of the Ataru combat form. She new she had to be swift because of his enhanced speed. She prepared to receive any counter-attack the vampire could try against her as she maintained postures that would keep her body from his energy-sucking teeth.

(OOC: Sorry for the shortness, i am at school and on my phone)

Zane Hara

Z
((Im sorry, I didnt get a notification, you forgot to tag me))

Zane's sword flew to the Ewoks and they scattered.

Zane turned to see a woman using tue way of the haw-bat, he quickly moved to the side evading the fast, controlled attack.

"Perfect for feeding." Zane joked.

He crouched down and looked up at the woman

Her lightsaber was ignited, she could keep Zane at a distance that way.

"Your pretty, for a prey." Zane said trying to throw her off her track.

He attempted to hit her with a open palm to her stomach, even with his enhanced speed it might not be fast enough.

[member="Yarna Kiren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom