Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A simple waltz through the Jungle (Adelaide Baldesarra and Galaar)

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
A lone clone climbed off the CIS shuttle that had farried him to Rishi. The planet was a lush, jungle world with multiple mines, research stations, and towns across its humid surface. Now he was landing in a small town named Rishi Bend. There was one goal in mind for this trip to this lovely world; to hunt down and remove a violent terrorist sect that based themselves on the world in an attempt to hid from the ever-present eye of Grand Marshal Calico.

Why am did I let that bafoon send me here? I could be lounging about his house watching bolo-ball as my strill stinks up the place.

His strill was indeed right next to him. Its claws making soft squeshing noises against the wet soil of the moss covered world. He was clad in his Katarn armor and paying little heed to subtlety, swaggering throughout the space-port city for a way to access the jungles. He was clad, seemingly, from head to toe in weapons. Slung across his chest was an assault rifle, his back had a sword and sniper on it, and his pelt had three different pistols and four grenades.

"I hate this world already..."

@[member="Adelaide Bladesarra"]

According to the data she collected the terrorist ought to be around here somewhere in this area. It was possible that her target had moved but hopefully not. She honestly didn't want to go tramping through this jungle for days looking for him. She wanted to do this as quick as possible and drag it out. The woman had much better things to do than this.

Adelaide glanced out from behind a tree to see @[member="Galaar CC-252"] waltzing through the jungle with no regard to taking any cover. It was like he wanted the assassin and terrorist to know he was here if he knew about them which she was hoping that he didn't. If he did than he was going about this all wrong.

"Galaar, what are you doing?" She questioned as she came from her hiding spot arms crossed. He was ruining everything for gosh knows why but she was going to find out.

Galaar Tal'Verda

He was out of town now, in the jungle, strill at his side and his DC-17m now folded in his hands and ready for combat. This was his first true mission alone, every other he had a squad or at least a brother with him. But now he was all alone and when he thought about him. It scared him to the bones; the last time he felt truely alone was on Kamino after he watched his first Sergeant die in his arms. It left a hollow in his mind that would not be silenced and seemed to grow larger and larger in the moment.

Kark it boy, man up. This isn't the Clone Wars, you're not an RC anymore. You need to act on your on, live on your.

When his strill suddenly stopped and voice popped up behind him the clone jumped in his armor. His reaction wad reflex, he crouched and reeled around rifle aimed at the woman. It took a couple seconds for him to realize who it was, the Mandalorian woman he had met on Mando'yaim.

"Su cuy'gar," the traditional Mandalorian greeting that literally meant 'you're still alive', "ad'ika, you scared the kark outta me. I almost had a seizure." His deep, nearly serious Mando accented voice was still at odds with the way he acted and how he carried himself. The clone slowly relaxed and stood up as his stinking strill wandered over to the woman with his tongue hanging out and jowls up and covered with drool like any happy dog.

@[member="Adelaide Baldesarra"]

@Galaar CC-25

Sighing she uncrossed her hands. "Well, at least one of us is silent." He was tromping around here with no regard for anything it seemed and if anybody heard him they would be gone without a second thought. It seemed he needed some skills in how to be quite which she was more than happy to teach him.

"So, what are you doing here? I'm on a hunt," she mentioned as she reached down to pet the Strill. She didn't have much time for small talk but he was a friend so she had no problem with making time to talk with a friend. She was surprised he was here alone but she was sure he was about to explain that to her too.

Galaar Tal'Verda

"Oh... The usual. Going to fry some Rodian Terrorist for trying to kark up the glorious motherland." The clone's tone dropped, he knew she wanted stealth and silence which he actually wasn't bad at when he wanted to be. He hadn't seen the woman since their little trip to Mandalore but he did, indeed consider her a friend.

"Di'kut goes by the Anjit. He's a weapon smuggler and ring leader." His glowing blue-shaped T visor fell on Adelaide's face if she was without armor. The strill in the mean time was maaking a happy chirping noise as the female pet it.

"What are you hunting, ad'ika?"

@[member="Adelaide Baldesarra"]

"What a pleasant surprise," she smiled. "I'm looking for the same person. What if we teamed up together?" She normally worked alone but she considered @[member="Galaar CC-252"] a friend so had no issue actually working with him. Two heads were sometimes better than one. In this case she believed that applied.

Bending over she petted the strill whom was still panting away at her trying to get her attention.

@[member="Galaar CC-252"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom