Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A second skin

Akon walked the streets of Coruscant a grim look on his face as usual. He was almost never happy, just the fact that he chose Erebos as his patron god embodied that. The god of darkness had shown him a new way to deal with his fear and anger-through his emotional outbursts. Since he had put his trust in the god, he'd been able to control these outbursts, and make them more powerful. Wearing a black leather hoodie, he looked at the citizens of Coruscant, while his constantly dark aura persuaded most of them away.

"Everything you say to me takes me one step closer to the edge, and I'm about to break!
I need a little room to breathe
cause I'm one step closer to the edge! I'm about to break!"

He closed his eyes in bliss as the music screamed into his ears, his headphones on full blast. Nodding his head, he continued his way along the street.

@[member="Amorella Mae"]

A ping on @[member="Akon Devoda"]'s comm might interrupt the music blasting through his thoughts. A message from the Aesirs of Moross.

Attention followers of Ithari, Kalee, and Erebos -

Approximately 14 hours ago we received a distress signal from our recently acquired planet, Manpha. A rogue ship of Pirates and Sith landed, destroyed a settlement, and made off with one of our Freighters, taking several Healers and Archivists who were stationed on planet to help oversee the construction of the temple and maintain the health of the citizens, as hostages. We believe this unknown group intends to spread false intentions of war under the guise of Moross.

We tracked the ship to Abraxas where the signal was lost. Your mission: find the ship, rescue our Crusaders, and bring these heretics to justice.

If you should accept this mission please respond to the message. Coordinates will be sent for a rendez-vous.

A small, annoying ping interrupted Akon's music, and he sighed impatiently. 'If it's another fracking sales pitch-' His thoughts cut off as h heard tr message through his headsets. So, he was needed. Fine then. Tapping the device to reply, he began a return message. "This is Akon Devoda, follower of Erebos. Send me the coordinates, I'll be over as soon as I can." Taking it away from his face then, he continued the music and walked to the spaceport. "Nobody's tarnishing the name of Erebos", he growled to himself.

@[member="Amorella Mae"]

Destroyer Akon Devoda, you will rendez-vous with Priestess Loxa Visl at the provided coordinates.

Waiting at the rendez-vous point on the planet Cyphar, the Priestess stood in robes grey, white, brown and red. The embroidered symbol of Moross in the color of black shone clear in the sunlight. This denoted her as a follower of many Gods, which was common amongst the populace of citizens, but less common the higher up in rank structure one ascended. Very rare, indeed, to find one with the title of Priestess that had not chosen to worship a single Aesir.

When Akon arrived, she recognized him immediately. There weren't many followers of Erebos - the Aesir of whom they did not speak. The woman walked with a bronzed Phrik Staff and extended her opposite hand as she greeted him, "Brother Devoda, I am Loxa Visl. I was sent to help you with this mission."

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

Receiving the message, Akon boarded his ship, entered the coordinates, and took off of the planet. It was only a rental, but it would do. While in hyperspace, he stayed in the main chambers and read up on the planet. A good deal of information surprised and interested him, but he would not get involved with sightseeing. He was there for one purpose only, to save the name of Moross. When he eventually made it to Cyphar, he landed next to a ship that has been designated to be owned by the crusade. Walking out, he was greeted by a tater strangely garbed woman. Yep, definitely Moross. Nodding at her words, he responded in suit. "Nice to meet you and all that, when do we start?" He had very few personal relations, he didn't want to start another one by making her think he was friendly. Consequently, his only "friend" was one Zoey Marix, the woman who brought him into the crusade. He was not very interested in having any close ties.

@[member="Amorella Mae"]

Blackthorne

She of the Trillion Thorns
"Right now," the woman replied, motioning to the ship he'd arrived on, "your ship will work better. It won't be recognized by our targets. If you'll lead the way, I have the coordinates where the stolen freighter was last traced."

There was little need to muddle the mission up with heavy-handed words, and Loxa seemed just as content with remaining anonymous as Brother Devoda did. No love lost, of course. Not when you kept the company of a fellow devoted. Saffron eyes looked the man over, taking in very little in detail aside from his armor. It seemed well used, which was good news. It meant he wasn't afraid of a fight, which is quite likely what they were walking into. She offered him no smile, but picked up a bow, quiver, and a small leather satchel.

Travel light, travel quick.

She followed him aboard his ship and moved to the cockpit, punching in the coordinates.

"What's your MO?" the woman asked as she set leaned her phrik staff to one side and took a seat.

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

(OOC: Sorry, I thought I posted)

Akon had only heard the term 'MO' a few times, and didn't know what it meant. However, he figured he'd improvise, guess what it meant. "My method of operation is usually direct assault. I strike fear, then strike my enemies down. I hardly ever bring a weapon with me, only using weapons of opportunity." He looked at the woman, a small glare in his dark eyes. For those who looked long enough, they could probably just see the change that took effect on his face since following the god of darkness. Erebos had empowered him, greatly.

@[member="Loxa Visl"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom