Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A request for aid from the Republic.

With the Sith encroaching on Mandalorian space and, likely, headed to the Republic after, the Mandalorians are asking for Republic support in retaking the worlds the Sith have taken from us.

So, any Republic folk willing to help?

Flint Pherson

F
According to Rule #2 for Requesting Aid. Anybody who helps you guys out will not be able to post in our Hapes Dominion Thread we going to be starting this week. So, with that in mind, I'll let anybody volunteer who would like to. But my personal priority must be to our own Dominions first. Maybe next time. :D

I will be answering the call to help, and ask that four other Jedi join me in containing the Sith threat.

Afford having the threat of the Empire on the Republic's doorstep, we cannot. Stop them here, we must.

"While I am of course sympathetic to your plight, we would need to know a good deal more about your plans. You may contact Commander Pherson and myself (PM) and discuss matters. If you provide us with support and information we may assist you."

While Omegapyre may be for hire our funds, for the moment, must go to shoring up the defenses of Mandalore as the Sith will most assuredly strike there soon. That being said, Chancellor, I will contact you momentarily.

Flint Pherson

F
The Senate can declare War whenever they wish. Until then, the Sith attack the Triumvirate. Of which we changed. Lol. I know Tef and Dex's signature where on that document. But this is Aurelia's game now. :D

Flint Pherson

F
It must be hard to be the Senator from Corellia. Especially since that planet isn't part of The Republic. I think you and Aurelia need to talk Darren.

That's actually exactly the reason I made my character be from Corellia. What I wanted to accomplish through this character was to agree upon a deal with the Galactic Republic that would allow Corellia back into the Republic. And yes, talking would be good. :)

Flint Pherson

F
So you noticed that Corellia is owned by the Syndicate yes. Meaning we'd have to Invade them multiple times to retake it yes. Cause I feel like you missed something here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom