Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A quiet day at the library

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Looking up from her reading, Switch once again distracted herself with the truly breathtaking architecture surrounding her. Here she sat, combat boots and all, in a very respectable public library on Coruscant, and nobody seemed to care. There were a few other people around, all reading quietly, or whispering amongst themselves. She did not concern herself with them, however, she had a goal in mind.

Switch swiped her fingers across the screen of the borrowed datapad, pouring over its contents. She was still shaken from her encounter on Hapes, but she had a lot of things to think about. She was currently reading a highly recommended dissertation on different elements of the force, as well as the Jedi.

She took a sip from her coffee, finishing off the remainder. It was her second cup. She had been in this library since morning, and after her previous sleepless night, her fatigue was taking its toll. There had to be something here, anything that could answer her burning questions.

[member="Kycoros Oberon"]

Kycoros Oberon, a 20 year old Drakian Jedi Padawan, walks in taking in a huge breath, he loved the library and the garden out back, he went and picked datapads and goes towards the garden out back passing her
[member="Switch"]

Strolling through the library upon Coruscant, the Crown Prince imagined what it would have been like to fight upon the planet while the Sith and the Republic fought with tooth and nail to take it, and the other to hold it, respectively. Surely there had been plenty of needless death that he would have enjoyed, but he hadn't been there to indulge.

There had been so many other things to be doing. For example, finding a Master and in his mind, demanding they teach him all they know of the Dark Side of the Force. He believed that if you wanted something then you should take it, not wait until it was handed to you. Though if it was handed to you, then that it was even better, but getting a Master who was a Sith Lord was nigh on impossible for most people. Like 99.9% of people.

He was about to pass a table when he had spotted a woman scrolling through a datapad. His pace slowed and he smiled to himself, before it disappeared and his original destination had been changed to be moving to this woman. "Um, excuse me, but, do you come here often?"

He had of course realized what he was saying, it may have seemed as a 'pick-up line' but he was genuinely itnerested. If she did, then his search through the library would have been so much quicker. There were some things that he'd like to know about the Sith, and the Jedi.

For personal reasons.

[member="Switch"]

Switch

Switch's concentration as a being of a species she had never encountered before walked by her. As she turned her head to watch him go, she couldn't help but notice a lightsaber hanging from his belt. A Jedi... Perfect!

Before she could rise from her seat, however, another man approached her position. "Um, escuse me, but, do you come here often?"

Looking up, she saw a young man with blue eyes addressing her. Is he... picking me up in a library?

She smiled as politely as she could. "Not as often as I'd like... hey, listen... I gotta go check on something..." She would have time for this boy in a minute, but she really wanted to talk to this Jedi.

She found him sitting in the public gardens out back. She walked right up to him, and asked him, "Hey. Are you a Jedi?"

Maybe that was a bit blunt... Nice one...

[member="Kycoros Oberon"] [member="Aeon Caedus"]

he looks up his purple cat like eyes wide, a beautiful woman was talking to him, he opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out he clears his throat and speaks, "I...I am a P-padawan amongst t-the order yes"
[member="Switch"]

Heh. He had thought to himself before he spun on his heels and followed the woman. Is this woman trying to get killed? He asked the being within his mind. When there was no answer he simply continued to follow after her until she had caught up to the...Jedi?

"If you didn't know, the Sith have conquered this planet. It would be better if you spoke quietly." He said when he had caught up to the woman and the beast that he didn't know. The thing with the lightsaber, and he almost reached for it but he didn't. You'll kill a Jedi and take their lightsaber. Not steal it from their living hands.

He nodded his head to the unknown being in his mind.

[member="Kycoros Oberon"] - [member="Switch"]

he growls ever so slightly at this new visiter who seemed to reek of the darkside, "I was answering a question" saying to the new person,
[member="Aeon Caedus"]
[member="Switch"]

Switch

Switch took a seat beside the Jedi, turning to face him. "See, I've got a bunch of questions... about the force." She gestured to her wildly towards the library. "...and I've been looking through this library for hours. So I need you to tell me. What's your opinion on us? You know... non-Jedi?"

Another presence approached them. "If you didn't know, the Sith have conquered this planet. It would be better if you spoke quietly." Turning to the voice, Switch saw that it was the young man from before.

"Oh, hey. Well, I am being quiet. It's a library, after all..." Her attitude not withstanding, she was pretty sure that wasn't what he'd meant.
[member="Kycoros Oberon"] [member="Aeon Caedus"]

"I would be happy to answer your questions miss, with out someone who seeks to foul the atmosphere of this beautiful garden with his presence," not at all likeing the young man

He blinked when he looked at the Drakkian. Don't do anything. Shut up. The beast had growled at the Crown Prince and he refrained from attacking him. There were so many things that he imagined doing to the beast, but instead he just clenched his fists and smiled with thin lips.

If looks could kill this being would have died.

"I don't care if you were answering a question. You are alive because I have let you live...Would you like me to make the Sith aware that a Jedi is upon their planet?" He tilted his head to the side as if he were psychotic, but the look upon his face was one of a mocking nature. He was attempting to taunt the beast with the unnecessarily stupid look on his visage.

[member="Switch"] - [member="Kycoros Oberon"]

"I am here because it is my home, I would imagine you can understand that, now if you don't bother me sir I will not bother you" he says turning back to the woman

Sie was reading in the garden of the library. He would have been sitting in the hall, but he had spent so much time outside that he didn't enjoy being cooped up inside a building. At the moment he was reading about the anatomy of common species, of animals and sentients. He was hoping to memorize some of this for later use on assassination missions. When his concentration was disturbed he looked up. He noticed a few people speaking together, apparently some of them did not like each other. He had never thought that there would be a fight in a library. He hoped there would be none so he could stay focused on his reading.

He stood up, making sure his little hold-out blaster was at his side. He had left his Sniper at the front desk for safety reasons. He began to continue reading, and if a fight started he would try to get to a comm and signal the police.

[member="Aeon Caedus"]
[member="Switch"]

Switch

After a moment, Switch addressed both of them. "Okay, I've got two questions for both of you, then." She smiled sweetly. "Why don't you boys just fething whip them out and stop ruin the library with your internal religious power struggle!" After her outburst, she calmed herself. "And two, what're your opinions on non force users?"

She was genuinely curious, and this was not a place for violence.
[member="Kycoros Oberon"] [member="Aeon Caedus"] @Sy' Q. Lant

"non-force users are just as important as force users because in the end the force flows through everyone, those who aren't sensitive to it are some of the most determined and sometimes the most beautiful I have ever met"
[member="Switch"]
[member="Aeon Caedus"]

His gaze snapped around to look at the woman and his teeth grounded upon each other. "I have no religion, girl. Do not make assumptions." He replied calmly, though it was obvious in his tone he was trying to demean her. Non-force sensitives trying to rise up in the world was a foolish thing to see, and when they tried to tell you what to do, only vexed him further.

"My opinion is the same of non-force users as force users. Some are more useful than others."

That's not at all what he thought, but he'd let the lie slip for the sake of it. No one had to know what his true motives were.

[member="Switch"]

Switch

Switch's gaze jumped from one man to the other. They had ended up saying similar things... sort of... but they obviously didn't agree.

"If it's not a religious dispute, then what's the difference between you two?"

Carden was on a bench watching the situation he would try to avoid a fight as much as possible. "Hey sith can you try whispering im trying to read." The nineteen year old said. "Just because sith supposedly took the planet does not change a thing I need to study so please do shut up or talk softer ." He said politely to [member="Aeon Caedus"] because Carden did not want to fight anyone.

When Sie heard the woman yell at the two people, he sat back down on the bench he was seated at. He assumed that that had cleared things up and that there would hopefully be peace for now. He really wanted to read these entries on the anatomy of Twi'leks. It would grant him insight into the weaknesses to exploit and the strengths to beware of.

He was tempted to go and ask what was going on, but he figured the less he knew the better.

[member="Aeon Caedus"]
[member="Switch"]

He waited for a moment before he said, "because he is weak and I am strong. Because the Jedi are warmongers and try to hide it while the Sith do not attempt to hide anything. It is an organization of people who give the truth, while Jedi lie." He smiled warmly. "You're in a library, read through the history. This construct is your proof of that." He said matter of factly, and he opened up his arms to the library as if to prove his point.

Then he looked to the Jedi, blinked a few times before he looked towards [member="Carden Lorps"] and through his mind he conveyed, I will end your existence in little less than a heart beat. That is the only reason why you're alive. Tread lightly, or do not tread at all. And then the presence was gone and he waited.

[member="Switch"] - [member="Kycoros Oberon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom