Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question?

I was wondering how you lovely folks have gotten those outer border around thee avatars. I wasn't sure if there was someone specific I should talk to

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Vrook Cho Leem"],

Oh it's a quite an easy progress to do so if you have proper Image Editing programs like GIMP 2 or Photoshop, would you like one on your avatar?

[member="Vrook Cho Leem"]
I believe in the art section Tefka has posted a thread that is pinned labeled "Art Resources" or something along those lines, which has a border for avatars and signatures at what is essentially the board average size for those images. (150x150 is the avatar size, in case you aren't aware)

HK-36

[member="Vrook Cho Leem"], [member="Darth Vitium"],

Indeed he did, which are found here

But! One of our members [member="Soliael Devin Talith"] has expanded on the selection of avatar borders in the thread here

Let me know if you like any of those especially and I can edit your avatar in a jiffy

HK-36

[member="Vrook Cho Leem"],

In this case it was just a matter of pasting it on top of the picture :p

photo_6586.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom