Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Prophecy from a tower and from a Master

I was here for training. I wanted to become better in the force. and one place that I had heard about was the Tower of Prophecy on Voss. It was a place where the Locals also called Voss. I had low force ability. So low that I could hardly be considered a force user. However, I wanted to learn how to heal. All good Jedi or force users need to learn how to heal people, and ones self. In the last few battles that I had been in, I had been injured. Still having the burn of a sonic blaster that ate through my armor on my left arm, I wanted to possibly heal it while I was taught how to.

But my gut told me there was another reason for me being here. I was slowly moving away from the CIS. They affiliated with the Dark side too often than I liked. I had left. Returning my Signet ring to them, as well as the armored variant of Templar armor. I kept the robed version, only I tore off the patch on the left arm showing that I was with them. I might as well keep a set of armor, as well as the Templar Shield. On my left arm. and two lightsaber hilts on my belt, I walked out of my ship. Setting down onto the planet.

Pulling out a datapad, I looked at where there were last recordings of the temple. I clipped a device on my belt, and a roaring engine came to life behind me. Coming forwards was a PTS-2 Speeder. a Military speeder when I was with the Fel Imperium. Now it was my personal speeder. Sitting in the seat, my songsteel battle helm activated covering my head in leaves of songsteel from an origin along my neckline. I smiled as the gold and white HUD activated telling me my speed was zero.

I revved my engine and was off to the temple going 245km/hour.

[member="Rasu Gan"]

The rev of a fighter engine, the whining of a speeder, and suddenly immense light. Light that Rasu had not yet witnessed upon Voss. However it was light that was yet not at its strongest. Like a bulb that needed cleaning, the dark smudges upon the fragile exterior stopped it from releasing its immense aura. The light could not penetrate through the darkness. Not without help.

Rasu woke with a start, her mind buzzing over what she had just envisioned. Someone was out there, on Voss, and she had to find them. Not wasting any time, she rose from her seated position, flinching as her body ached from the sudden movement. Taking things slower, she stood up, wrapping a silver cloak over her body as she gathered her utility belt, before exiting her quarters into the halls of the Temple, mounting a speeder as she departed the massive mountain of Voss-Ka and its inhabitants. Rasu scaled down the mountain face, her hair streaming behind as she still recovered from the rushed awakening, bringing her hand up to her face to wipe the small sleep crystals from under her eyes.

Rasu thought back on what had just occurred, allowing only minimal attention to the steering of the speeder as she thought back to only minutes ago. The Shi'ido had not experienced such a vision in a long time, or at least not one so vivid. This being filled with such potential had been envisioned by her, and her alone, it was her responsibility to bring them out of danger, both from the dangers of Voss, and perhaps even the darkness within themselves, stopping them from reaching true enlightenment. Speaking of which, Rasu now extended her Force presence, searching and scanning the plains and forests of Voss, for any hint of this being. Immediately, she found them, hurtling at such a speed across the planet, that she felt that her journey would take only a few minutes before the pair were united. Increasing her speed, she too began to hurtle through the landscape of the planet, slowly closing in on this mysterious being.

[member="Xander Carrick"]

My speed changed from 250 to 240 and back again. There would be times that I had to slow down somewhat, just for a slow turn to change past a tree or around a lake. I would be coming upon the temple in a few minutes. While my force powers were weak, somehow I could sense alot better than most. Mostly because of my battle tactics. I was a reader, if you could say that, of people. It was easy for me to read people and pay attention to things around me. So much so that I could see when a single hair moved on a person's body. if I were a detective I could be really good at the job. But i used this to help my battle skills because I lacked in the force.

I guess this helped my force senses and the ability to preform shatterpoint. Though I could barely use it. Since my battle with the sith, I have not been able to reproduce the rush that I had. Not able to use the power again. I shook my head getting the thoughts out of my mind. Just as I was about to run into a tree. Swerving out of the way, I smirked. Continuing to head there, when I could see the hill that the Temple sat apon. Feeling something touch my presence, I reached out, strong in the force, yet controlled beyond that of others I have met.

Something told me that this was a Jedi, but not like the ones that I had met before. Something was different here. and now I was really interested. I didn't go down from 350km/hour for the rest of the trip.

[member="Rasu Gan"]

Click by click, the speeder and her pilot drew closer to their target, Rasu's force signature slowly drawing in on the location of the other. The wind flew by in long powerful bursts, flinging any loose strand of hair or clothing into the air, trailing behind in a chain, which swerved from side to side as the speeder continued its rough journey. Breaking out into vast plains, Rasu slowed her speed, using the Force to stretch the limits of her eyesight, while bringing up her hand to cover her eyes from the blaring sun above her. In the distance she could make out a dark smudge, slowly accelerating towards her position, making her heart leap slightly. Travelling a few more meters across the golden plain, she kept her eyes fixed on the growing figure in the distance, slowly making out the speeder that the being rode. Bringing her own vehicle to a halt, she narrowed her eyes as she awaited the arrival of the growing figure, his Force signature growing as the distance narrowed between the pair.

It was not long before the man's body became apparent, the blonde hair blending in with the golden grass that surrounded them. Rasu waved as the speeder drew near hoping to bring the man to a halt. It was only then that she noticed the saber attached to his belt, sending warning bells off in her head. How had this man found Voss, and was her friend or foe? Slowly Rasu brought her hand to rest on her own weapon, leaving the hilt inactive and attached to her waist, but keeping her hand near the saber should she need use of it. "Hello friend." she said, as the speeder came to a halt in front of her. "What brings you to this region of space?" she asked, body tensing as she delved deep into the mind of the man in front of her, hoping to discover any hint of the beings intentions.

[member="Xander Carrick"]

I could feel the force signature become stronger and stronger in the direction I was going in. Eventually I could see a smudge up a head. it was dark and black, and moving, but not very fast. I activated my helmet's infrared and I could see two dots right next to eachother. One at least a few hundred degrees, and the other about human body temp. Someone with a speeder. probably. And with how slow they were going, they might want to talk. I turned off the HUD and deactivated my helmet. if I had to use it, I wanted it to be a surprise that I had a helm. With the sliding of metal the helmet formed into a choker around my neck, but hidden by the black robes I wore.

Slowing down I could see a woman. Green skin, Jedi robes, and clearly armed with a lightsaber. Her hand on it should she need it. Already I knew that she didn't trust me. Maybe i still had the stench of the Dark side from working with a few not so favorable people. I slowed the speeder down, coming to a stop a few meters from her. Speaking out first saying hello and asking why I was here. I got off of my speeder, and stood to face her. proper and clearly she must have been greater in the force than I was.

"I came to Visit the Jedi Temple of Prophecies. I have no intention of hurting anybody. Just to further myself from the Dark side." I could tell that this woman was a Jedi. The way she just stood there said she was of some importance, as well as a rather light hearten signature in the force. No darkness within her. "Just a man looking to become of the Light instead of traveling alone." I then raised my eye brow pointing to her, "And why are you here Ma'am? I thought Voss was almost abandoned?"

[member="Rasu Gan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom