Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A noble cause indeed!

"I want those chairs over there. Not so close to the speaker they attribute Claustrophobia."

Speaking to one of the students that was here, telling him and a few others to move everything back a few feet. We want to give the speaker room, but not so much that they feel secluded. Picking up a glass of wine, I took a taste, then swallowed as it tasted of many fruit assortments that could be collected. "Good, mix it up a little more next time so you get all the taste in one sip." Setting the cup down, I adjusted the tux that I was wearing for the occasion.

That was, the Council of Sorcery was hosting a no weapons allowed, charity event for the Orphanage ran by a single man and a few others who wanted to help those who did not have families. Being an Orphan myself, I knew what it was like to survive on my own. Having to combat against others who thought they were more powerful than you were. But I didn't want that. We needed a more safe future. One of these children might have the solution to a disease, or be the one that starts Galactic peace without a series of Eon long wars.

I turned around at the sound of a glass hitting the table. Another glass of the wine, I took a few drinks. Satisfied with the results. "Yes, there ya go. No make a few batches of that before hand so we don't run out." Hearing the running of a set of boots. I turned to see a flabbergasted man come up to me. "Sir! Sir! The guests are here."

I placed a hand on the man's shoulder. Smiling as I spoke, "Well go welcome them in!"

OOC thread

Darth Banshee walked in to room, she gave polite bow of her head to [member="Morna Imura"] a master of the council. She was looking forward to raising money for galaxy orphans. While she was not orphan herself, she had to flee her parents due to Jedi interference. This was some thing she refused to forgive them for, she was stubborn like that.

She hoped to improve the name of sith, as long term goal. This was one those ways. She sat down at her appointed table, and had sip of glass of wine. As she did she wonder how [member="Rexus Drath"] was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom