Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a night (open to all

Kaz Kūhiō

Thieves Guild Agent: The Desert Wolf
Agent Nick Star walked into a Cantina and walked to the bar then sat down on a stool. He looked to the side of him there was a lady, he looked away for a second then looked down. When the bartender came Agent looked up "get the hell away!" He scolded the bartender.
[member="stardust"]

Kaz Kūhiō

Agent Nick looked over at the woman again, her hand was near her blaster. "Ma'am you don't need to be frightened, so you can take your hand away from your blaster." Agent Nick said to her then looked back at the table. Agent Nick had a rough day trying to look for a job where he could be of use but for a merc that was hard to do when he sat in bars all day. He kept his helmet on, not my bothering to take it off.

[member="stardust"]

Kaz Kūhiō

"Hehe, usually when I see someone reach to their side, it's not to get credits. It's nice to meet you Stardust, I'm Nick Star... Agent Nick Star." Agent said politely then took her hand, a few seconds later he let it go. "What are you doing here, you seeem out of place." Agent asked nicely.

[member="stardust"]

Kaz Kūhiō

"Business? So your a crime lord or somthing else?" Agent asked her before looking at his combat knife that was fixed to the sleeve of his armour. "What kind of business, im a merc."

[member="stardust"]

Kaz Kūhiō

Agent Star looked at her hand and moved it down. "Haha gotta visit the family every once and a while." Agent said "the funny thing is I don't drink." Agent said while smiling under his mask.
[member="stardust"]

Kaz Kūhiō

"Yeah, my brother told me if I drink he would have me gutted like a fish." Agent said with a small laugh, thinking about his brother made him a bit sad, he sighed then looked back at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom