Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Life, New Friends [Undin]

Dallas

D
There was a knock at the door and Dallas shot up, drenched in sweat. The teen slipped out of Undin's bed and walked towards the vest and sabre he put down. He picked up his lightsaber and attached it to his belt, he then pulled on his vest and opened the door. He nodded to Undin before wiping the sweat off his forehead.

While he slept, he had a dream that he was left in the alley alone, and nobody was there that time. The teen shook his head.

"Lead the way, I guess." Dallas said softly.

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

As soon as the teen left the room , Undin nodded at Thar to lower the ramp. As he was walking down the ramp , he said "I hope you don't mind my robes being dirty I was fixing up the hyperdrive generator. Anyway," , he said as he looked to the Temple at his full glory "this is the temple. Do you like it?"

[member="Dallas"]

Dallas

D
Dallas followed Undin down the ramp. In front of them stood the temple. Dallas nodded as the boy talked about his robes being dirty from fixing the hyperdrive.

"Not a problem Undin." Dallas said as he gazed at the temple. His last memory of a temple was the one that he stayed at with the figure. Dallas closed his eyes for a second, even though the memory was clouded, he still felt emotions push through...hate. The teen sighed as he opened his eyes, he then clenched his fists and continued to follow Undin.

"It's definitely something." The tattooed boy said.

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

Undin could feel the hate coming from the teen. "Let the hate go, do not let it guide you and surround you. Let it dissapear with all your fears.".
He then continued around the temple until he found [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]. He bowed at the grandmaster before talking to him, "Hello, I have found this boy lost on a dirty planet. He is strong in the Force and I brought him here to be trained in the Jedi way. But as I do not know many master around here, could you please take him for now?".

[member="Dallas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom