Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Dawn

Upon the planet called Bastion many travellers and residents a small town a few miles outside the city of Ravelin quite a few towns people were purchasing and trading items amongst themselves. A young male Besalisk infant was seen carrying a few items in his four arms within a group of other sentient beings throughout the market area of town. It looked like the group were heading back to their estate on the outskirts of town ready to rest from the daily activities from the market.

"Ryu we should really think about establishing a small business in the market. It'd give everyone some more work to do instead of depending on other employers to supply us with incomes." Tessa spoke to the male Irrukiine.

"Tessa we can't start a business yet until we have the proper supplies and structure to form one. Besides we are managing fine as it is I heard you signed up to become a Medical Officer alongside Mathyus trying out for the Police Force here." He replied to Tessa.

"Hey guys, great news I got into the force the chief was impressed with me. He expects me to start right away or when I can, of course." A Nautolan male spoke out in the group.

"That is great to hear Mathyus. I just hope I passed the medical examination I heard the board members are strict with letting new officers into the corporation." Tessa said to Mathyus.

"Oh Tessa some doctor informed me about your exams and told me to give you this datapad said it's important." Mathyus said as he handed over a datapad to Tessa whilst the rest of the group wandered back home.

"I've been accepted! I passed! Yipee!" Tessa yelled and jumped for joy once she had reviewed the datapad issued to her by Mathyus.

The young Besalisk gave a faint smile to the pair baring good news to the clan Ryu looked down to the boy patting his shoulder with one hand. Ryu gave the boy a wink followed by a warm nod from his head as the group managed to arrive back home where Gwen was waiting for them all inside the estate. She greeted each member back inside whilst they put away their items into a storage shed just off the eastern side of the estate building. Ryu helped the Besalisk infant whilst Tessa and Mathyus went off inside to a hearty meal made by Gwen. The pair re-organised the shed with its new stock and glanced around for a moment to see what could be sold the next time they visited the market in town.

"Tyron something the matter? You've been quiet ever since we travelled back home." Ryu asked Tyron as he moved some items around.

"Just wanna be more useful to others Ryu. Seems Mathyus and Tessa have got their jobs back in Ravelin city whereas I'm stuck with nothing. I like helping you and Gwen out but believe I could do more." Tyron replied to Ryu.

"Heh I was like that when young. You are useful to us all Tyron don't dwell on bigger situations, focus on small acts first they count more in life most times." Ryu said.

"I know.. Shall we head inside to get our dinner Ryu?" Tyron glanced round after moving some items about on shelves in the shed.

"Yes let's head on inside. Come on." Ryu began to finish off stacking items into shelves.

The pair walked out of the shed locking up the doors to secure their possessions inside the facility then headed off inside the estate to settle down to a nice meal with the rest of the clan. Gwen guided Tyron to his usual chair at the dining table whilst Ryu sat nearer the top with Gwen at the right side of him, Tessa just across from Mathyus who was beside Gwen. Ryu and Tessa sat beside one another with Tyron at the bottom of the table. They began eating their meals in content and shared stories with one another about their day. When they had all finished eating their meals and began cleaning a knocked was heard at the front door. Ryu went over to the door to answer it but carried a blaster DC-15s pistol just incase with Tyron behind him.

"Pardon me, good sir, but I'm looking for a marketplace or a store that sells food and provisions", came the voice of a tall man of golden hair and a beard to match, along with piercing blue eyes. The man by the name of Thurion Heavenshield was stood in the household's doorway, looking somewhat puzzled. He had only landed on Bastion, which was now an independant planet since the fall of the Sith Empire and the Fel Empire after that, making these regions of space visitable for anyone. He'd never set foot on Bastion before, although he'd heard of it since he was a young boy, with the other padawans at the time telling tall tales of how the whole planet was a fortress with neverending dungeons and unspeakable horrors. He never believed the stories, but since he'd never been there he couldn't exactly dismiss them as false, either. Supplies were running low again on his ship, the Seren Heritage, and so he decided to buy some of whatever Bastion offered. By now he and Nina had tasted every food in every part of the galaxy, save for the areas previously under the rule of the Sith Empire, for obvious reasons.

"If you please could direct me to the nearest one, I'd be forever in your gratitude", he said, just as he laid eyes on the tiny Besalisk hugging the leg of the older who answered the door. His courteous smile widened at the sight of the little one, and he knelt down to his level. "Hello there, child. Would you know of a place where one could find some food for an empty stomach?" he asked in a friendly tone.

[member="Tyron Khan"]

Tyron looked up to Thurion who knocked at his clan's door and posed the question on finding food supplies. Tyron and his fellow clan members came from the market but presumed the market would be quieter at this time. It wouldn't hurt for him to lead the man to the market on his own but what would Ryu say or think of this. Ryu motioned down to Tyron to allow the gentleman some personal space as he hugged at his leg then backed off when gestured to. Ryu headed off to find a map for the traveller in his study facility whilst Tyron looked up to the taller man before him.

"I could take you to the marketplace sir. I go there a lot to buy, sell and trade with other merchants alongside my clan. I'd need to ask Ryu, our leader. See if it is okay with him that I take you there." Tyron gave a polite smile to Thurion whilst he waited at the door.

Ryu returned to the front door with a map to spare and issued it over to Thurion whilst Tyron beckoned him to listen to his words as he returned back to the front after being in his study facilities. Ryu had overheard Tyron offered to aid the man that asked to be guided to the marketplace and briefly nodded his head down to Tyron meaning he could go with the man to venture back to the market in town. Tyron smiled and returned his sights to Thurion ready to get some supplies from his quarters to see if he could bring back anything useful for the rest of his clan but with Tessa and Mathyus already granted better jobs Tyron felt he should do some good for Ryu and Gwen seeing as they took him after the terrible incident he endured back on Ojom.

"I'll just go get some of my things sir. Be right with you!" He scampered in a hurry to gather his belongings and managed to find a few items he could trade, plus took some credits he had saved up from his allowances he had been granted as a wage from the clan's income. Tyron hurried back to meet up with Thurion whilst he was given the map to use as a guide. "Ready when you are sir. I'll see you later Ryu hopefully I'll be back soon." Tyron waved one hand out to Ryu and the rest of the clan as he went off with Thurion to begin their journey to the marketplace in town. He couldn't help it but feel excited in travelling with a new face to the market but sometimes the market wasn't always safe so he had to keep alert of anything strange going on.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Thurion watched the little boy scurry off to find his things, before returning with quick steps, the excitement palpable in the boy's face. "Very well then. Thank you, everyone, for your time and your assistance. I'll make sure your boy comes back to you all safe and secure." He offered a gracious bow to the man who was their leader, just before the door closed almost in his face as he did. He thought nothing of it and turned to the little one leading him through the streets of Bastion. He kept a close eye on the youngling as he cheerfully bounced along, making sure to keep him safe should anything occur. He disliked having to rely on a child to take him where he wanted, for if anything was to happen to him he could never forgive himself. Children should be with their family, and not out helping strangers they had no reason to trust.

"So, little one... do you have a name? What should I call you?" he asked in his friendly tone so as to not cause any discomfort in his tiny host. "You can call me Thurion, or even Furry if you're feeling it's easier to say", he continued before the child had a chance to answer just yet.

[member="Tyron Khan"]

Tyron looked up to Thurion as he introduced himself, he slipped a backpack over onto his shoulders whilst walking along the streets with the man. Tyron had a few thoughts going through his mind, the man was a stranger but he was raised to assist anyone in need. He looked to his feet for a moment the bucked up the courage to answer Thurion's question he posed to him.

"I'm called Tyron Khan sir. Just Tyron is fine aheh. Thurion, that's a cool name sir!" The Besalisk male gave a friendly smile over to Thurion as the pair wandered the streets to head in to the marketplace. It got busier and busier the further the duo went into town.

Tyron led Thurion to a merchant's shop where he could find what supplies he needed. Tyron began to detect something odd around him that he had never sensed before in his life, it felt like an energy was pulsing around his being. He questioned in his mind where was it coming from and it had all started from when he met Thurion but why was it occurring. Tyron looked around in somewhat confusion and wonder of the situation, he just watched Thurion closely to see if anything would be revealed before him as time drew on.

The four-armed child introduced himself as '[member="Tyron Khan"]', and remarked upon Thurion's name. "Cool, huh?" he thought. He'd never thought of what 'cool' meant to today's youngsters, nor would be ever think of himself as 'cool'. He was momentarily taken aback at the sincerity in the boy's voice, but didn't think much of it after the moment had passed. They arrived at the shop little Tyron had offered to lead him to, and after glancing down at the boy at his side it was clear he intended to follow him inside. "A boy of his word, indeed."

Stepping inside, the store was full of groceries and provisions, and even some freshly slaughtered game were available. Like most worlds in this large galaxy, Bastion hosted a score of local produce, which included meats and vegetables Thurion had never laid eyes upon before now. He began to collect what he needed in a calm manner, sauntering about the shop until he had enough to last him and Nina several weeks, at least. He paid for his goods, and even included a small treat for the kind boy who had so dutifully guided him to this establishment in the form of a pink lollipop. Upon exiting the store, they were met by a burly man at the entrance, and it was immidiately obvious to the Jedi Master that the man had bad intentions. He passed him and Tyron and stepped into the shop, leaving the two at the entrance. Looking to Tyron, he gave a pat on the boy's head to make sure he'd remain calm. "Tyron, would you please be a good boy and step outside for a moment? I'll join you in a little while." Once he had spoken, he set his purchased goods aside onto the floor while keeping a close eye on the brawny man stepping up to the cashier.

Tyron had never seen the aggressive man before in the town nor the marketplace when the rest of his clan were there. He looked up to Thurion as he motioned that the man who barged into the store would be perhaps causing some trouble. He had went off to the store door to make an exit but turned around to view in the window what was going to happen inside. He pressed his hands against the window's glass and peaked through to see the shop-keeper, Thurion and the aggressive man inside of it. A sensation traveled through Tyron that felt cold and dark which made him shiver slightly. He knew something was way off and didn't like this feeling that had overwhelmed him since he departed from the store.

"I hope Thurion stops anything bad from happening inside the shop. The shop-keeper deserves some peace and quiet not more trouble I know his family." Tyron said into himself whilst he remained stood at the window watching the 3 men inside the store.

Thurion watched the man walk up to the counter, attempting to act all innocent and inconspicuous, but he could sense the dark intentions hidden beneath his exterior. He chose to remain at a distance for now, keeping a steady gaze on every single move the would-be-robber made. Sure enough, as soon as the man reached the counter and the shopkeeper standing behind it, he drew a blaster and pointed it at him. "Hand over whatever credits you got!"

The shopkeeper raised his hands in panic, trembling where he stood. But little did the robber know that he was about to be assaulted by a carton of blue milk seemingly throwing itself at him, spilling its contents all over the man's face. He turned around to see who threw it at him, but nobody could be seen. Thurion had moved through the isles, keeping out of sight until he got close enough to take the man out. Coming up out-of-view, Thurion grabbed hold of the blaster and immidiately knocked it out of the man's hand. The robber backed off, before brandishing a large vibro-blade, to which Thurion ignited his lightsaber.

Without hesitation the man lunged at the Jedi, stabbing and slashing to his heart's content. In an admittedly clumsy move, Thurion was slashed across his chest, albeit only on the surface without the blade doing any real damage. Even so, the fabrics of his attire began to become reddish in tone from the drops of blood running down his chest. The slashing move left the man open for a counter-attack, and so Thurion retaliated by cutting the wrist above the hand carrying the vibro-blade. The man dropped the blade in agony, yet he still came at Thurion with great fury. It made no difference to the Jedi Master, who merely stepped aside as the man came at him, poking his leg out for him to trip on. Knocked out cold from the harsh landing, his opponent was left unconcious upon the floor, leaving Thurion able to properly apprehend the person and carry him outside, where little [member="Tyron Khan"] stood waiting, but not before he sent a gracious bow the shopkeeper's way.

Tyron was shocked to see what had happened inside the shop, he literally thought the robber would've fired the blaster pistol to both the shop-keeper and Thurion if they had tried anything against him. Fortunately Tyron couldn't see much harm done to either being within the store, his senses began to detect energy flowing from Thurion but didn't want to be rude by asking any person questions. The Besalisk infant ran over to Thurion and the robber to see if he could be of some help to the Jedi Master whilst the robber was knocked out unconscious. He greeted Thurion outside of the shop he had came out of where he had carried the man outside the shop.

"Are you alright Thurion?!" Tyron asked in slight panic.

Dropping the man onto the hard ground, he was greeted by an understandably panicking [member="Tyron Khan"]. Thurion knelt down before the little four-armed boy and gave a loving pat on his head, smiling as he did. "I am fine, little one, and so is the shopkeeper. This man sought to do harm against him; to take his belongings and steal his livelyhood. Do you understand why I had to stop him, Tyron?" He wished to make sure the boy would understand the need for Thurion's intervention and the violent acts that followed. Making himself out to be a warrior was not his way, and young children should not be made subject to such brutality.

The attempted robbery had not gone unnoticed, and not before long officers of the law appeared in numbers, and the shopkeeper made sure to let them know that the Jedi Master had indeed saved his life and stopped the criminal. With the robber in custody, Thurion and Tyron were once more free to go about their buisness. The scar he was given would not heal on its own, meaning he would have to tend to his wounds before doing anything else. Allowing the boy at his side to hold his hand should he wish to, the two moved away from the crime-scene as Thurion had his sights on a bench sitting by the sidewalk. Clutching his chest, he and Tyron reached the bench and immidiately took a seat. He picked up the little boy and sat him down into his lap, making sure that he would not suffer trauma from the ordeal. It wasn't every day that a small child would have to witness what just transpired. "It's alright, Tyron. I'm alright..."

Tyron sat in Thurion's lap after being led to a nearby bench outside of the store, he looked back over to the crowd of townsfolk gathered around where the robber was left to be apprehended by the local law officers. He looked up to Thurion in slight panic still from the event that occurred inside the shop, he noticed Thurion was clutching his chest looked like he was injured in the bout with the thief. Tyron frowned as he looked up to Thurion with concern in his eyes, the panic feeling began to die down as time passed by. The burglar was apprehended by the policing officers in the town and placed him under arrest within a police speeder vehicle.

"You're hurt Thurion! You need a medicine man to heal your wounds! I can call Tessa she can help you" He said to Thurion in an anxious tone of voice, trying to find his comlink device to make contact with his clan back home.

Before the little one could reach for his comlink, Thurion carefully grabbed Tyron's wrist while shaking his head. "No, no, I told you: it's alright, Tyron. Here, look..." Removing his robes along with the leather vest covering his torso as well as the shirt beneath it, his upper-body was now laid bare for all to see. A wealth of scars adorned his skin, yet right now the most eye-catching was of course the one drippling blood down his chest. His breathing calm and deep, he focused greatly as he closed his eyes and placed a hand just above the fresh wound. Before the boy's very eyes - should he choose to look - the wound would close bit by bit. If [member="Tyron Khan"] listened closely, a tune could be heard hummed by the Jedi Master - the very same tune his old master once taught him. Several seconds later, and the wound was gone, leaving only a scar to replace it as if it had healed naturally. Thurion opened his eyes and looked down at the four-armed boy with a smile on his face.

"See? All is well, little one."

Tyron had dropped down his comlink from his hand into his back-pack after Thurion told him not to worry about the wound. He couldn't believe what he had witnessed when Thurion placed his hand over the bloody wound upon the chest area that slowly but surely the wound began to seal over. The blood was no longer dripping from the chest it had stopped and things started to go back to the way they were before the incident in the store. Tyron was stunned when he saw the wound was no longer there after Thurion had removed his hand away from the chest area of the wound's location. Tyron immediately thought it was some kind of magical power that was used to carryout the healing, he had remembered stories of two types of beings that could use magical powers in the Galaxy. The Jedi and the Sith - recognised to be those who wouldn't want to get in a brawl with or pick a fight against in any kind of tournaments in the underworlds.

"Thurion your chest! It's not bleeding any more! You used magic.." Tyron said excitedly to Thurion whilst he watched what had happened to the Jedi Master. "Are you a Jedi Thurion? You don't seem to be a Sith 'cause you saved the shopkeeper." Tyron asked him as he managed to figure out some details of the events.

It was getting late for Tyron and he really should be returning back to his clan home so they wouldn't be worried any longer for his safety. The clan barely knew Thurion but the least they could do was offer some assistance as they had struggled many years ago. They wanted to help others that were less fortunate in wealth and aid those to bring about a better society in their lives. A noble cause that Tyron was proud to be apart of but he wanted to do much more than what he was doing with the Khan Clan. When Thurion was healing his wound Tyron could sense some form of energies flowing between the pair and it felt like the same feeling he had detected when the robber and Thurion were inside the store. Looks like Thurion had some explaining to do for Tyron but what laid ahead for the Besalisk infant? Danger or peace?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom