Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A need fulfilled hopefully.

Aedan Miles stood from the command seat of his personal transport the Falcon's Roost and walked towards the small hangar area calmly. He had come to Rhen Var for one reason and one reason only to see the Clan Willimina and ask them for help. Something the young man hated to do but was left with no choice it would seem. Sighing he walked into the hangar and vaulted into his fighter taking off skillfully as he opened a channel to the Sasori facility below. "This is Aedan Miles I am here to meet with the members of Clan Willamina I would like to request permission to land." As he spoke he started a slow circle downward the fingers on his left hand flicking over a series of controls as his right hand loosely held the control yoke. When the permission finally came in he turned to the left and came straight in to land bringing his ship up in a light flaring landing as he killed speed instantly and set down knowing that soon members of Clan Willamina would start showing up to ask what he wanted this time.

[member="Levy Willamina"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Rhen Var was many things, large expansive wasteland covered in ice, ruins from ancient civilizations, a place where jedi had come for thousands of years for different reasons... But mostly ice covered wasteland you could test things in. That was what she was doing here with the Saotome engineers who were working on the horak rifle now being called the Ranger's Multipurpose Assault Rifle. She could heft it with the new and very nice lightweight materials built into it. All of the hard work from Sasori and Saotome with Chai La to find testers was well paying off plus their own work with it as she checked the new fire modes of the rifle. All was holding up better with the new systems they had in place for it. Alternate firing options instead of just being locked to one thing and a better sleeker more functioning design to hand all of them. The large ammo cell that ejected when it was spent. That Aedan Miles returned again well she barely noticed holding the gun. "Yeah yeah yeah send him a message to meet on the range."

Aedan nodded to the Satori employee and started towards the range pulling his coats hood up lightly as he blew out lightly huffing at the cold. Crunching over the ice and snow the young man pulled out a data pad and sent a message to his ship as he trudged up to the range seeing Levy firing away with what appeared to be a new design on the Horak rifle. Watching absently the young man seemed to nod as she fired down range chuckling a bit. [member="Levy Willamina"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

She heard the sound and switched the firing mode, a moment of whirring as with a squeeze of the trigger a ball of plasma spewed from the barrel going down towards the target and splashing the targets for a moment as everything was burning and melting. "Ah there we go." She had been waiting to hear from Noah since he had returned and now more then ever was wondering before switching over to another mode and releasing a disruptor on the target that arced like lightning. "So Aedan what is bringing you around here now again?"

Aedan grins as Levy talks to him and shrugs drawing a pistol he decides to join in the firing practice sending a series of shots down range absently. "Actually it is a funny story. I need some new Beskar'gam. I have Beskar on my ship but no Beskarsmith for it." He glances over at Levy leaving the last part unspoken. Clan Willamina boasted some of the best Beskarsmiths of the current age.

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Ah so he did need something. She said it while looking over some of the things there and nodding her head. "Well we still have some of the best, but we are not by our mine or forge here, did you bring some?" She wasn't looking at him yet, just testing the weight while switching hands and the underbarrel attachments of the rifle to beef it up. Firing off a paddle beamer shot into one of the targets. "Our armors haven't been in demand as much since all the new smiths have appeared and started saying they are the best and look at me. We prefer to let our stuff do the talking and not our mouths or how many people we offer free lessons to."

Aedan chuckled and glanced at Levy nodding his head as he gestures upward. "Yeah I brought some with me. Some men are loading up a transport now and bringing it down. Oh yeah Levy lets make it flashy this time I want to get some peoples attention and let them know I am back." He grins at her fiercely as he stretches rolling his shoulders a bit.

[member="Aedan Miles"]

She was looking at him and... "Flashy huh, we can make it flashy. Been working on some nice new pieces of equipment that we made for some of the armor." She had been looking at the bodyglove and the toolkit, if you really wanted to mess with people why not have nearly two dozen wrist weapons plus knuckle plate blade. Those were well worth it or the huge amount of pouches they had to work with and more. "We have some things, the toolkit and its modular sheaths, gravity levelers for running around on the roof and making all of the weight disappear. New powercells for lightsabers and armor using isotope five powercells."

He grins hearing this and nods gesturing back towards the facility. "That sounds good I was planning on remaking my sabers anyway their energy cells are nearing empty." He turns and gestures for her to follow him as a transport lands near his fighter some of his clan hurrying to offload the Beskar they had brought down with them. [member="Levy Willamina"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Well them needing a charge was not a reason to replace them and the gincho powercells were an impressive little thing and given isotope fives abilities to power things for a long time with a couple drops it would be very easy. She kept firing and switching the modes of the weapon firing from energy to mag pellets and then both to get the best results on some of the things. "Could work we have been going over some more designs to get our stuff up to better snuff then the others. Not that it is hard, when your boasting is better then your craftsmenship it is not that hard."

Aedan chuckles and watches her blow away targets before he shrugs lightly muttering under his breath. "Times are changing it feels as if its a time for a change in sabers as well. I have a few ideas I want to implement on them as well." He touches his old sabers absently the worn hilts on them showing the amount of use the young man had put into them most of it in the various wars he had fought in for one side or another.

[member="Aedan Miles"]

"Well you know we can get all of the good things going, just need the materials and specs you want. Then we can go from there. Might even have a few things here and there you could use. With out new microcrystal coating and modulaes we are one of the few if not the only one providing mass distribution of some stealth systems for soldiers. As well as weapons made to decimate force users or empower them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom