Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Message for Mia

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Mia Monroe"]

Ms. Monroe,

My name is Rach Kol-Rekali. I'm a Force-user. I tell you this in good faith and the spirit of openness. I'm also the husband of Mandalore of the Pale Blade, Alliera Nakamura.

We need you. Your work at Borosk was ideal. We've just received word that the Sith Empire has taken Velmor, ostensibly as a second front to hit Roche. Of course, they could already hit Roche from Aargonar. I believe that Empress Desmius's rule is weakening and that the Sith will attack Mandalore. Soon.

I intend to kill more Sith than any Mandalorian has ever killed. I would like your help.

Rach,

I know who you are and I know what you are. I don't like what you are, but hey, we can't help what we are can we?

They were always going to attack soon. Velmor is a smart move by them, gives them a direct line of fire for our Mandalore. Because you asked so nicely. Because I still love my family, and because I will always be a mando'ade, I will help you, but understand this:

Your wife is an idiot, and I'm not taking orders from any of you.

I fight with you, not for you.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Mia Monroe"]

Ms. Monroe

Thank you for understanding my lack of culpability in the area of my genetic makeup. I'll be sure to buy you a drink sometime. Mandalore may not be the culture of my blood, but I've tried rather hard to fit in with all the vode. Above and beyond all that, of course, I've seduced enough people on Junction to know what the Sith do to a world when they move in, and I'll not see that happen on Manda'yaim.

No Mandalorian with half a brain will give you an order. I won't be accountable for idiots, but everyone will have a fair chance to understand that you're outside the normal command structure, such as it is.

Thank you.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Mia Monroe"]

Ms. Monroe,

My wife has been informed that you're arriving in three solar days. I fully intend to welcome you with that drink when you arrive as per your stated itinerary.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Mia,

I should hope it does. Well, no harm in asking. Or implying, rather. One drink it shall be, and I'll neither imply, suggest, pressure or initiate anything else. That would be entirely up to you.

As for the other bit...well, you were my preferred candidate for Mandalore, after your work on Borosk.

Rach

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom