Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A meeting of leaders (open for The Horde members)

Verret

Injured Swordsman & Owner of Keller Enterprises
Tarkass' colony's capital ship - above Makeb
Tarkass was the king of a space colony, that also was made up of a few small planet-side colony's, he was also in command of a fairly small army. He was sitting in the 'makeshift' throne room after returning from a small colony of his down on the planet below "Did you find out what had happened down there sir?" Asked the highest ranking of Tarkass' knights, Kokkir "yes, it was just an issue with the colony's radios." He replied as he adjusted the position he was sitting in "We should have no issues contacting them anymore." at least they shouldn't, unless the radios somehow broke, again "But I suspect that they want no part in our 'kingdom', so if the radios break again, we shall discipline them." Kokkir nodded "Then I hope for them not to be stupid enough and try it again." the knight chuckled "But they probably will." "True, but that will be their own stupidity then."

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Pulling up to the station out of the blue or black more like it was the personal Yuuzhan Vong frigate that belonged to the supreme overlord himself. "This is From Dust sending codes now prepare for boarding" sending the Clarence code through the navbrain of the living ship it began to pull up to the station on the side of it. "I hope everything is in order." Dredge said to himself as he sat In the command bridge of his ship. He was here on a surprise visit to the colony to fill in the golden king of what exactly will be happening within the next few galactic standard weeks. Standing up from his command chair the overlord walked down the halls of the ship behind him a pair of Yuuzhan Vong hunters, the elites of his troops capable of handling themselves in a fight. Hopefully the king would not be taken too far by surprise, he wasn't one to be intimidated by superior numbers or ships and dredge respected that of the man. He was simply here to chat about a few things with him. And if need be he would gift a few of his troops with some surprises. But for now he would simply allow the man to ready his station for the arrival of the self proclaimed overlord. @[member="Tarkass"]

Verret

"Sir, a ship has docked with us." Said Kokkir "Is it hostile?" The king said
"not from what the others are saying, they are approaching the throne room though." Tarkass stood up, the only person that would dock with one of his ships would either knew who Tarkass is and wanted to speak with him, or just a fool "Tell the knights to let them pass, they shouldn't cause any trouble." Tarkass hoped he was right in that assumption "What about the citizens? They won't be to fond of outsiders." "Tell them to stay away from them, for now only me, you and the rest of the knights can speak with them." he said as he strode towards the large entrance, to meet the new arrivals.

As the frigate docked properly dredge stood outside the loading doors waiting for everything to properly pressurize. As the doors hissed and snapped into place Dredge looked over to one of his body guards and spoke. "Vaas, be on your best behavior we are guests." with that the giant Yuuzhan Vong hunter nodded and looked straight ahead. Mask still on Vaas' face him, Dredge and about four other Yuuzhan Vong hunters stepped out to greet their humble hosts. Dredge smiled as the door opened he and his followers looked around at the place soaking in the sights of the space station. From afar he could see a man walking towards them. He was the one in charge and Dredge would have words with the man, lots and lots of words involving the future of their people. They were a lot alike the two of them. Lost and forgotten, dead to the eyes of the galaxy but he intended to change all of that shortly. "I am The Supreme Overlord Dredge of the Yuuzhan Vong. I have come in peace." he said to the man with a slight smile on his face.

Verret

"Welcome, I am King Tarkass. he stopped to bow "But if you have come here, then you should know that already." he quickly looked at the Yuuzhan Vong behind 'Dredge' before turning to the side and holding his arm towards the door of which he just left "Come, follow me to somewhere a little more private." he fully turned and started walking towards the throne room "Kokkir, you can wait outside, actually you can check on the other knights, train the new ones." "Yes sir." the man said while bowing, then he turned and left. Tarkass turned to Dredge "It may be fine for him to hear whatever you have to say, but if he really needs to know, he will be told."

"I know who you are, and I'm here to talk about a few things with you my child." Dredge called everyone that, in his eyes the galaxy belonged to the gods and he was their prophet to rule among them. An instrument on the holy path of blood and chaos. But there was one thing that even in his grand delusion that he realized. That even if he thought himself chosen to burn or bring this galaxy together he would need the help of others. The help of everyone he could muster up to take revenge for the forgotten races of this galaxy. "Tell me Tarkass how long have your people been here?" he asked in a simple calm tone nor demanding in any way. He have trust to the man leaving his own guards behind as well for the man to se that he was here on peaceful terms and not of that to be threatening or killing anyone while he was here. For now though he would follow the person into more closed quarters @[member="Tarkass"]

Verret

"For quite some time, four hundred and eighty nine years, to be exact," the doors to the throne room started closing as Tarkass and Dredge walked further from them "Me being the sixth king. My knights have been here since the beginning too, and are very well trained, some of them are even force users." when Tarkass arrived at his throne he turned to face the Yuuzhan Vong "This armor has actually been passed down since the third king." he waited for a response before continuing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom