Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Meeting Between Friends

@Ninoah Ali'i

Having finally made the trip that he was telling himself he would one day make, Janus had been spending some time on Coruscant. Coming from land that was quite barren, he had been initially quite impressed with the glittering cityscapes that some have suggested gave Coruscant its name.

One of the best aspects about being here was that there was plenty of space to park a vessel, especially one as small as his, and he was comfortable with leaving it there as he trusted the staff here to leave her relatively untouched. Once he got settled into the planet's daily rhythms, though, he found that the lower levels of the sprawling cityscape were a little more to his liking.

That was perhaps ironic considering that Janus was quite the gentleman, but on the other hand it also perhaps made some sense considering that he used to work for a Hutt. Regardless of any of this, though, he additionally figured that the lower levels would have provided him with a better opportunity to find what he had been looking for.

Indeed, he was hoping to have uncovered half of what it was that he had wanted. A good solid sturdy box droid would be an excellent addition to his team, but he was still negotiating the price.

Having left his business for some time, and having been grateful that there was plenty of work for someone like him on this world, he had decided to head off for the time being and just take in some of the sights of the city. Carrying an electrostaff with him in a telescoped position, he felt more than comfortable exploring even the city's alleged underworld.

To be honest, even this seemed far more civilized than some of the places in the galaxy. It might have been even civilized enough to look around for something to eat, in addition to going shopping for droids. Blinking for a moment, Janus continued to search around.

Now where would they have Mynock wings in a place like this?

Ninoah Ali'i, heir to his family's business...but what did he care....what did his parents ever do to give back....sure they cared for him...and listened to what he had to say but did they truly care? Rushing off to work they would always ditch him....but whatever. He opened his door and walked out.

Ninoah pulled his leather jacket on tight as he felt the chills of the lower levels. His boots clunking down with every step. Looking to the side he noticed homeless reaching out to him. They young Ali'i crouched down and looked at them before opening his satchel and pulling out fifty credits and placing it into their hands. He then got up and continued to walk along the road. He looked at the red patch on his jacket. Then up to the sky.

The medic in training sighed, he was still looking for a teacher but perhaps it was better to wait. He walked to a wall and leaned on it. Watching as people walked by.

[member="Janus Viminal"]

Looking over at @Ninoah Ali'i, the Twi'lek had allowed his two tentacles to spin behind his head in the process and make for something of a dramatic display before he completely exhaled. Walking over toward the wall, he initially had believed the other individual to be in some sort of trouble, though he had certainly hoped that wasn't the case at all.

"Is there something that I can do you for?"

He allowed an eyebrow to rise up, wondering if the other was having some sort of problem. It was in his nature to assist, considering his background, but he also had no wish to be overbearing at all.

Well, this didn't look like it was going to help him pick up a box power droid like he had wanted here, but it certainly looked like it could have been the start of something interesting nevertheless. Who knows? He might have been able to find what he was looking for on the way anyway.

Looking back toward the other individual, he tried to offer him a smile and nodded, "I am a professional so if you were in any sort of trouble, then I might be able to take care of whatever it is that you need."

Ninoah watched as a Twi'lek showed himself to him. Ninoah closed his eyes as he heard the male's question.

"Not unless you know how to train someone in the medical field..." his voice trailed off as he opened his eyes. He looked back at the male. He was interested in why the Twi'lek had even begun to talk with him.

The male said he was a professional. The young Ali'i began to show puzzlement on his face.

"A professional at what may I ask?"

[member="Janus Viminal"]

"I have a variety of professional skills. I am primarily...a driver." Janus looked up, wondering if he was supposed to elaborate on things more than that or not. He figured it might not have been best to, but in spite of his better judgment he had anyway.

"I have worked to guard and protect certain individuals, and also worked as their servant. There are some certain things about medicine I know if you had any particular questions."

He raised a brow, having illustrated that he originally only greeted the other individual because he had looked bored and lonely. Figuring that humans might not have the same knack for non-verbal communication that his own had, Janus began to speak again.

"I only came up to you because I figured that you had been lost. Should I be interrupting anything...I would leave you to your own devices. I was waiting for a couple of used droids to come in. I needed them for a job." @Ninoah Ali'i

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom