Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Matriarchal Faction?

Alright, all of you are going to probably kill me for saying this or think my idea is really stupid and you're going to laugh... really... really hard and just walk away and probably report my thread to a moderator or a moderator will shut this down because of stuff...

But I am LEGITIMATELY asking, if anyone is interested in forming a Matriarchal Faction.

Now, I know this sounds... like "wtf but i thought sw was supposed to be acceptant of all gendrz". Well remember, this galaxy is huge, and not EVERYONE is going to be gender tolerant. Plus, this faction is not ONLY about total Misandry, but a faction where it actually proves to be an actual threat to the others, and frankly, would become Roman-like.

Now, many of you are probably raging right now, waiting to post nasty comments, but come on. I really do want to see something interesting spark in Chaos, and if we can't have the Yuzhong Vong attack the Galaxy again, then why not have another threat where it causes the Galaxy to come together and attack head on?

Now yes, I know that sounds VERY ambitious, because it IS. My character's ambition is that of a madwoman, a mad Queen. She wants to see the end of the suffering of women and actually establish a name for her heritage in empire form. She has allot of crazy things planned in her head, but isn't exactly like "oh we must purge men >:U" no no... she means to treat men on the bottom of the food chain, having them be serving normally traditional tasks for a human female atleast. She took inspirations from a book she found known as "Purple Phoenix", so you got some Byzantine flair in it. As such, she is pretty keen on it.

Of course, we wouldn't really start super powerful, but atleast a good foundation. First, we gotta get some members to know eachother, and have them support her cause. If we can do that, then we can proceed with phase two of the plan, which is to start solidifying rule, and land to call home. Now, I was thinking maybe, just MAYBE, Pax Insul might be the ideal location for the capital. I like this location allot as soon as I found this in the codex, and I really wanted to see it actually act as a capitol of a intergalactic faction.

Now, the ideology is namely revolving around what my character read from Purple Phoenix, which is basically the ideal of Nationalism, so of course, allot of pride for the nation, then of course, her throwing in her own insane ideals of Matriarchalism and pretty much fusing together of what the book said. Yes, as the book suggests, it does indeed sound Byzantine. But I assure you, I will probably make a Codex item about it. Who knows. In addition, it mentions about the Hapes Consortium and such. The system will be inspired from aspects of that.

But yeah, I'm still looking to see if anyone is actually interested. Hopefully, some interested faces will pop up. I'm always willing to try something new with someone. :)

Please let me know if you want to go through with this. Just remember, I have to actually have an actual set up meet. This of course can happen on Mandalore, since she currently lives there. From there, we can go around and try to recruit more potential people to come and meet on Pax Insul to initially help form the human colony there, which will eventually turn into the capitol. This could take a long time to do. But I have confidence that with everyone, we can achieve something cool, new and exciting for Chaos.

In addition, I would imagine this faction would be] human and near-human or humanoid species controlled. So no bird looking people or anything like that. They have to resemble humans through facial features, eye shape, lips, etc. Pretty much their face has to look human. No furries. No beasts. Just human looking. (Cathars are an exception) Yes, my character is quite racist towards other Aliens who are not like that. It's apart of the ideology in the book.

Thanks for reading!

PS: The name I had already decided would be known as the Matriarchal Imperium.

[member="Vipsania Lucceia Niraemia"], What do you think the Nightsisters are? They are a faction/cult ran entirely by females *or almost completely ran by females*

its not uncommon, and its actually new and different. Run with it.

[member="Atheus"] I know the Nightsisters were like that but they are different.

I'm talking full on actual madwoman level Matriarchy. Matriarchalism is a whole new level of sin.

[member="Vipsania Lucceia Niraemia"], RUN WITH IT! lol.

Its a new idea. People thought it would be crazy in the united states for a woman to be president. Sadly, it may look to be that way. *no hate against women, just that one in particular.* Things can change, and people can be born in different societies. I really like this idea, and if I had a female character that was all for this, I would love to throw her in there.

Sadly I mostly play Dark Jedi/neutral dudes.

[member="Atheus"] Yeah,

but you don't understand how much I am resisting on posting the best image I found with women who have Byzantine armour on with guns... :l

[member="Vipsania Lucceia Niraemia"], Dew eet!

I mean, we have seen literal Demon Sith, Angels fall to the Dark side. Jedi and Sith work together, and even have Greek, Viking, and Samurai/Asian based species here on the site.

Its not that different from having Wonder Woman's culture thrust into the Galaxy either.

[member="Atheus"] eventhoughwonderwomanscultureandtheamazonswere100%different

[member="Crucifere Sin"] I AM despite the fact that I'm being doubted. (not by Atheus)

[member="Sabik Dhami"] It will have ideals based from it.

But it will be a mix of those ideals.

As for the Hapan, yeah they can join in if they want.

I might have my char visit Hapes.

[member="Vipsania Lucceia Niraemia"]
Why not go with something already established? Gives a running start and you won't need to world build as desperately.

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
Clan meran is semi run by women as is the As-Aski warriors. not proper matriarchy's though.

try a Hapan group as it is a queen dome where women are a privileged group.
hell it has an execution method only used on men. the Hapan gun of command.

but do it infarct i suggest making a full Space Amazon species i'd be up for that.
look up suikoden 5 it has a matriarchal queendom i quite like.

[member="Vipsania Lucceia Niraemia"]
I'm a busy person, I only scan the forums I don't stick around to read everything. I got the jist of the article and commented something I thought would be helpful.

[member="Vipsania Lucceia Niraemia"], Relax hun.

People will always try to tell you to try something that is already done, or established. its okay. They are just giving options. Its as simple as "I want something new, fresh, and different. Something that I made because I want to create something."

If you want help with the faction, setting it up, questions answered, or just someone to help RP it out, I am willing to help. PM is always open.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
EDIT: Okay, I am finished with the typical "but theres already a matriarhcal faction". Seriously. Please stop it. Please don't advertise your factions here and please don't poodoopost. If you want to join, tell me, if you don't, DON'T POST. Stop making this a popularity contest. I REALLY don't care. I want ROLEPLAY, NOT Popularity. IF I see another reply attempting to say the same thing already said in the thread again, i will report it. If you have suggestions for the faction, or wishing me luck, then you can post that. Don't demotivate me. Because I'm really getting tired of this. Constructive Criticism is lovely, but PLEASE do not attempt to bait.
Just a word of advice: Don't lash out like this.

It's only going to push people away from your faction, and you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom