Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Lovely Little Romance

I have had a huge strike of romance muse! Now Jericho is far from a romance type of guy, all about the mission, all about the knowledge gains, and all the wise teacher-ness. Making him a bit awkward to the whole romance scene. Of course he had relations but aside from that, well, a person that he has relations and sees on a regular basis? Hrm....That'll be fun to see how it develops! So any ladies wanna take him on a date?!

Visvada Ondu

Vidhvansakan High Priest
Wanna get hot and steamy with my giant lizard bro? Could make a cute couple. All that aside. I noticed you are a master. Just a master. Does that mean you're neutral?

[member="Jericho"]

Visvada Ondu

Vidhvansakan High Priest
I need a master and I want to remain completely neutral (something a lot harder to find than I thought). You dig?

[member="Jericho"]

[member="Visvada Ondu"]

I mean... He's a Silver Warden who mostly uses the Dark Side, so I guess he's not neutral. But he's close enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom