Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little help.

CC-4277 said:
Lost clone. Stuck and well, needing a place to be. Even a "Defective Clone" I need to find a place to survive. If anyone can help me that would be great.
Assassin clone eh? I could use your type. I'm also a Mandalorian, and of the Garon clan. If you want some bounty hunting work and quick credits, feel free to tag along.

[member="CC-4277"] I can offer you a home and a steady job in the CIS. Pay' s good, you get access to some new weapons, and a permanent home on Bothuwai.

[member="CC-4277"]

Not a faction advertisement or anything, but I got the idea that maybe you could give your character's story a bit of a twist by staying at Maria's for a few nights and maybe even getting some help. It is not a permanent thing, but a thread idea. I understand if you don't like it, just a little crazy idea. :)

[member="Olom Grihk"], Oh you know it.

[member="Luminous"], [member="Strider Garon"], As much as the first character I made on the Site was a Mando, I always find that I lose my Muse as one. (I have tried many times.) So for now, no. Sorry guys. But maybe later on I can join.

@Kiyron, maybe. Matters on what you have to offer.

[member="Maria Natalja"], Actually that would fit almost perfect with CC. He's currently alone and well kind of "Scared" of major factions at this point because he is considered Defective. Kind of means he was born a failure. So a small house visit would not be out of the question. May I ask where you are?

[member="CC-4277"]

Maria owns a little house on Umbara (CC wouldn't have to live in the same room with her, luckily :p), but she has quite a fantastic amount of money saved so she could actually buy another house. Depends on what planet would be the best for you, though. :)

[member="Maria Natalja"], At this point, CC would take anything as he literally is living out of his ship from pit stop to pit stop. So if someone for once could overlook his distinctions and actually care for him, He would honor it.

(Still workin on the bio to show that he is rather desperate at times.)

[member="Maria Natalja"], It' does not matter to me. But lets see where the thread we are in currently goes. Because some people may do something that puts us together anyways.

[member="Maria Natalja"],
;) yerp, they might be pushed together anyways. And if that happens we can start a thread soon after about you taking him to your home. (that is if you offer anything like that in the thread) Makes for a more story centric way of going about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom