Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Little Chat

The birthday party the two had gone to had been a total disaster. He had ended up in an argument with his ex lover while she stood in the background. She couldn't even understand what it was they were fighting about due to the language barrier but it wasn't good. Kenna felt disrespected by both parties but what was she supposed to do? It wasn't her place to get in the middle of his past nor really ask about it after all he never had asked about hers. Kenna couldn't help but find herself wondering what happened and if there were any other ex's she needed to be worried about.

She had been sitting on this topic for awhile wondering if she ought to bring it up. He certainly hadn't brought it or even attempted to explain. Why? He could talk to her about anything. It was part of the reason she didn't bring it up to him, yet. As much as she tried to push it from her mind it bugged her. The whole party bothered her and she just wanted to get everything she was thinking out in the open. He was not only her fiancee but her best friend. If she couldn't talk to him, who could she?

"Are you busy?" Kenna questioned as she found herself on the bridge of the ship. It was finally time to talk about this if to do nothing but just ease her mind. She loved him and wanted nothing more than him.

[member="Malcom Renolds"]

The party had indeed been a disaster. He knew it was a bad idea to go there. For what reason, he admittedly didn't know. It was just a gut feeling. Why he chose to continue ignoring them, he had no idea. But yet again, it had proven right the second his old flame burst onto the scene with a right hook to his face. The whole experience had been a rather tense one. And strangely enough. Nobody had really talked about it much afterward. All that meant was everyone was thinking about it, but to reserved to bring it up again. At least until he heard a voice behind him.

Malcom spun around in his chair and raised a questioning eyebrow to Kenna. That same ol' feeling hit his stomach like a ton of bricks. Rather than simply ignoring it, he thought through the possibilities of what it could be she wished to talk about. There really was only one option. "Nope...not at the moment. Not really, anyway. What's up?" He asked while offering a hand out to her in invitation to join him on the chair. The question was more of a courtesy than anything as he had a strong feeling he knew what was going on. Still, he then sat their in silence waiting for her to speak.

[member="Kenna Raine"]

A light smile crossed her face as she took his hand and joined him on the chair on his lap. Kenna had a feeling that he already knew what it was she wished to talk about. It was time in her opinion to get it out in the open instead of letting it fester in their minds. The party was pretty bad, wasn't it? Almost makes me rethink us having a party ourselves." She laughed a little as she leaned against his chest a hand reaching for his.

Kenna had been learning Mandalorian learning all she could about the culture. She wanted to get the vows down before they got married. Even at that she didn't know it all of the language or customs so it wasn't fair for her to assume anything. "That woman, who was she? I didn't get all what was going on but it was intense. Are you doing ok?" Kenna paused not daring to say the rest of it. As a slave those were the kind of looks she was used to. Perhaps the dress had not been a good idea after all.

"I can understand if you don't want to talk about it. Gosh knows I don't want to go into my past." She sighed as her fingers went to intertwine with his. Some of the feelings she was having were silly of course and she knew it. Kenna was adapting quick enough considering everything she had been through. She was in no way jealous, just concerned. She would always carry concern for the man she loved.

He intwined his fingers in with hers as he let out a little huph. "It was too bad. I mean we did at least get free drinks and cake." Malcom smirked while giving her a wink. "It was still good we were able to go and show respect for the field marshal too. It's almost expected at any gathering of Mandalorians that a fight is going to break out about something. We're just just an aggressive group of beings. It's only if blasters are drawn that you should probably start to worry.". He finished with a smirk.

"As for the woman..." He started with a heavy sigh. "...she is my ex girl friend from a few years back. We were young and impulsive, but worked well together. Her clan is also from the northern mountain regions of Mandalore, same as ours. We grew up together." He said with a shrug.

"She was a bit more of your upstanding citizen than I was. I realized this a little too late in our relationship. On my last smuggling job before retiring that aspect of my business, she figured out what I had been up to. Rather than letting me explain or try to make a change, she just left me. Something about bashing my face in if I tried to follow her."

"It was quite the broadside as I'm sure you can imagine. Considering what we had been through together, I was more than a little bitter about how easily she had thrown what we had away. But..." The man added with a smile. "It all worked out in the end. If it didn't happen, I would never have found you."

[member="Kenna Raine"]

She knew he had a past love, that she wasn't his first love. Kenna wasn't stupid enough to think that she had been. He was with her now and had proposed to her no other girl. The past was in the past where it ought to be kept at least in her opinion.

Kenna nodded slightly as he spoke about their relationship. It seemed to have ended not well and that was probably due to their age. They were young and in love made silly mistakes. Kenna had no idea how that went but she could imagine it was something young people went though.

"I guess, Mandalorian parties are something I'll have to get used to." She laughed slightly as he finished. Kenna was more the reserved type due to her years in servitude. She was beginning to come out of her she'll though.

"I was just curious, she seemed to upset you a little. I'm sure after seeing her again after all these years it was stressful. I just wanted to make sure you were ok." She smiled leaning her head over to give him a light kiss on the cheek.

Gosh knows she would be shaken if she came face to face with someone from her past again. Seeing one of the crueler former masters again would upset her. It only made sense that his past would rattle him.

"We are partners, I'm always here for you. To talk to or I can even just listen. Your not in any of this alone. I love you." Leaning over she kissed him on the lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom