Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Life of SIN

Thirty Seven sat quietly on a small acceleration couch within the back of the ship.​
They had escaped.​
They had managed to kill Nira and get away with not only a vessel, but nearly two million credit chits. It was something that had startled them, or at least, surprised them mildly. While exploring the vessel they had found the stash of credits within what he presumed to be Doctor Nira's closet. Within it, among a rather surprising find of rope and leathers had been a silver case filled with money.​
Thirty Seven guessed that it was part of Nira's exit plan had things ever gone awry, that and this ship that was practically a small base in it of itself. His fingers drummed against the side of his face, his other hand gently scratching along the acceleration couch.​
It would have been wrong to say he was nervous, wrong to say that he worried, but at the back of his mind there was a thought. Not regret, not fear, but...consideration. Things could have been done differently, more quietly. He knew that the Star Cabal would now know they had escaped, knew that they would come looking, and thanks to Nira's journal he knew just what that meant. Things would move quickly, and he and his love would have to move even more quickly.​
Haste would be the key.​
wVvoJkT.png
Some would have said it was a mistake, others would have commended them, it didn't matter.​
They had made a decision shortly after their escape, a plan. Rishi had been their destination, and there they had found exactly what they needed. The Star Cabal would be chasing them, hunting them, so why not hunt back? Why not bring themselves into a position of power, authority. Place themselves in the open, where the Star Cabal could look but not touch. It was a bit of brilliance really.​
An amusing bit.​
Thirty Seven sat with a grin on his face, the plush velvet of the sofa caressing his finger tips as he gently scratched at the fabric. Loud music boomed around him, light flickered and shone before him, beams of radiant glare shot through the building and the crowd seemed to roar as the music sped up and dropped. A trail of smoke lifted from his cigarette, his eyes wandering towards a figure swaying towards him.​

[member="Subject 37"]

It was all in her gait, you see.

One would wonder if it was just the natural stride of the full hipped woman, or perhaps a nurtured trait. Whatever it may be, when Subject Thirty-Seven came sauntering over, one was hard pressed to not let the gaze linger. She oozed sensuality, edged it with a predatory allure that captivated as much as it set warning lights aflame. Gritty. Cutthroat. Savages.

Bedecked in a slinky black number, Subject Thirty-Nine swung her long legs towards her beloved. The music thrummed with every beat, and the shifting lights cast a gritty salacious ambiance through the thick cloud of Viper smoke. Spice, cigarillos, and oxygen distro machines gave a heady, intoxicating aroma to the senses. A constant high. That is exactly how they wanted it.

One wouldn’t give the silk like material any other thought than what lay beneath, but for her love, that mystery was his to admire. It wasn’t your normal textile, and when Thirty Seven slipped on the dusky shades, that vision was crystal clear for him to see.

Glint of silver would sway with every step. Dark ebon ink decorated delicately around her throat. Her auburn hair was slicked back into a high ponytail at the crown of her head, the thick rope of it swaying across her shoulders and mid back. Bright red lipstick stained her mouth, thick kohl lined her eyes, artifice enhancing the natural slope of her high cheekbones and her penetrating stare.

“Moors will be here with the shipment shortly, my love.” she informed him, her hand rising up to trace lovingly along his shoulder as she came to a stop beside him.

Quality, he promised.” her voice was edged with a glint of a threat. Not at her beloved, but at the expectation that said if Moors delivered anything but, he would be regretting it.

[member="Subject 39"]

He smiled at her.

Business was...surprisingly good. They had only acquired the club mere months ago, finished the renovations weeks ago, and opened to the public less than fortnight ago. Yet everything was...well amazing. The club was filled to the brim every night, their revenue was through the roof, the people they had on their payroll were doing well, and Subject 37 and 39 themselves seemed to have mastered the art of seduction and charisma. It was a thing of beauty really.

As she came to a stop beside him, 37 smiled, his eyes wandering over her body in a light inspection and appreciation.

His hand slowly came up, and his finger gave the smallest of spins. A signal for her to turn so he could see the rest of her.

[member="Subject 37"]

A salacious smile would fall upon the chiseled features of Thirty-Seven from the red lipped vixen. Most would have considered the suggestive commanding twirl of the finger an insult. A means of objectifying a woman for their own pleasure. Not Thirty-Nine. She saw it differently, because she knew the intent behind it. The desire in her beloved’s eyes. The want. The appreciation in his cobalt gaze. She knew she was the only one that mattered in his sight, the only one that held his loyalty. Pleasures of the flesh were momentary, but no one would come close to the position she held in his mind and heart.

Only me.

A slight perk of brows, and a shift of her hips would swing her slowly in place. The Subject took great pleasure in it, shifting her weight upon the ball of her red sole stiletto heels. Oh these beauties added emphasis and lift, and the presentation would show it. A bite to her lower lip, the slight raising of her arms to give a full show, and she rotated in a single slow sweep.

“You like?” she asked, knowing the answer already of the custom made material. It not only gave an excellent view, but it enhanced her natural allure for the man sitting before her.

[member="Subject 39"]

He smiled.

That was the only answer he could have given. She would have understood what that meant, a simple smile. That's how easy it was for them, how simple and communicative it was. They knew how to read one another better than a Lorrdian could a very angry man. Thirty Seven and Thirty Nine were connected in an unspeakable way. Yet even with this intrinsic knowledge, this knowing, Thirty Seven parted his lips and said a single word. "Beautiful."

His finger when would then curl, motioning her towards him.

The music surrounding them would break upon the ear, booming and radiating through every room.

[member="Subject 37"]

As if reeled in, the female's left foot swung over the right. Left. Until finally, she stood an arm's length away. Her knees would give a slight nudge against his own, sliding them wide as she settled herself in between them. With her chest at his eye-level, it left Thirty-Nine able to reach out to sail her hands around his shoulders, looping them behind the nape of his neck. There her fingers lightly played with the dark hair that curled there, while Thirty-Seven tipped his head back to admire the bounty before him.

Just the way he had set it sent shivers down her spine, and her body reacted as if cold. Goosebumps ran over her skin, and that smile grew wider. Silver tips beaded, and she enjoyed the brush of his fingers run up the length of her outer thighs.

"I have a present for you, my love."

[member="Subject 39"]

"Oh?" There was genuine curiosity in his voice.

There were many things that he would like to receive, many things that he intended to get. SIN was up and running now, and surprisingly had turned a profit within only the first week of it being open. He supposed that was because of its nature, where it was located and how it sold itself, but it had still been surprising. Within months they would have all the money they ever needed, within a year they would be the names whispered on everybody's lips.

He knew this.

He was confident in it.

"What kind of gift could you have gotten me." His hands pressed against her skin, fingers digging slightly. "Something nice? Or something Naughty?"

The Subject grinned at his partner, eyes wandering over her even as his voice echoed barely over the loud booming of the music. He felt a sensation crawl up his spine as the song reached a crux, an urge that carried throughout him. His fingers pressed against thirty nines skin, drawing her closer.

[member="Subject 37"]

A ripple of amusement ran through Thirty-Nine. Her full red lips curved into a smile. She let her green gaze caress the sculpted bones of his face, the dark swept back hair.

"Naughty." she murmured, husky and suggestive, watching him through lowered lashes as the guide of his fingers and the pull of his arms brought her closer, until she stood between the crux of his thighs and her decolletage by his face. A long finger salaciously went tracing down the brawn of his shoulder, following the path down to his chest, fingers slipping against the crisp white of his shirt with proprietary abandon.

"Nice." in pointed emphasis, bending forward to place her hand over his heart. A deepening in her eyes, a matching hunger. The music resonated down her spine, its climax striking as she inclined her head forward. The silver of her earrings glittered, swaying as she brought her lips close to murmur along his jaw.

"You've been so good to me, after all." most would have considered the drop in the octave, the words and manner it was said as sarcastic. However, not for Thirty-Nine. No, she meant every word. Oddly, lovingly so, if one could imagine a coiled viper capable of expressing such emotion. Yet, she did.

[member="Subject 39"]

"Well of course I am." His voice was honey, his hands slowly moving to grasp her tighter. "You are the favorite after all."

There was no lie in that. Thirty nine would always be the favorite, would always be the top, would always be the most loved. It was a simple fact of chemistry, a simple fact of adoration and near worship that the two had for one another. There could have been a thousand women, a hundred thousand, and none of them would even come close to Thirty Nines beauty in his eyes. There was no one else, there was nothing else that would receive the attention and devotion she received.

He smiled.

The music seemed to reach a crux, the booming noise dropping suddenly as the crowd barked a cheer. "Now what could you possibly have gotten me, My love?"

Thirty Seven was never much one for gifts, neither of them really had been. Growing up in a lab with tests constantly exacted upon you wasn't really the type of situation where one received gifts. Now however? Well they were free weren't they?

[member="Subject 37"]

“Mmm.. well..” she began, acting coy for the moment until his hands swept over ample curves. A throaty chuckle would follow suit. “Something to show I will always be with you.” she coo’d.

Straightening, Thirty-Nine would draw back, stretching like a Nexu as the fluid arch of her right arm would arch high to the crown of her head. Rays of light from the rotating multicolored lamps would sweep in random patterns, glancing off the silver of her earrings and at the curious hairsticks that held up that high ponytail.

“With every strike of your hand, my love.” she added, fingers curling round to pull the balisong from its perch. It was a simple matter of a rotation of a wrist, Jeco like reflexes fanning the blade out for his inspection. She had lovingly had procured it from a Rishi merchant who wouldn’t fully appreciate it like her beloved would.

“For you.” a snap and fan, and the glint of silver would fan shut with barely a sound, the craftsmanship impeccable.

[member="Subject 39"]

Now that was something worth appreciating.

A thin smile crossed his lips, his hand reaching out to grasp her own palm. His fingers enveloped hers, his hand reaching around her so that the glint of the blade caught the nightclubs light. There was a serene beauty to it, an odd, fading light that seemed to shine off the surface. The Blade itself was beautiful, the bailesong housing equally so. Thirty Seven turned the blade slightly, only slightly, bending his lovers hand so that the knife pointed back over and across herself.

He touched the flat of the blade against her skin.

Goosebumps emanated out from the blade, the causing her skin to react. Thirty Seven smiled, then drew a very thin tiny line of red. Thirty Nine let out a slight gasp, her lips parting in a half smile as her eyes watched Thirty Seven. He smiled at her, looking up with a half worshiping gaze. "You shouldn't have, my love."

It truly was a beautiful gift.

"Now I'll have to return the favor." He reached up with his other hand and pulled her down, planting a wet kiss on her lips.

[member="Subject 37"]

There was pleasure in the pain, and her body reflected that. Thirty-Nine drowned in the kiss Thirty-Seven gave her, ending it with a tugging bite at his lower lip that would draw a bead of blood. She soothed it over with a loving lave of her tongue, pleased at his joy. His pleasure was her own, and her's his. It was just who they were.

Her body sank on top of his, a drape of her body that would utilize him as her perch. Once again, her arms drew around his shoulders, and she sank against him in a proprietary display of affection.

"Mmm... I look forward to it, my love." she coo'd, the tips of her fingers lightly playing with the short dark curls at the nape of his neck. Another song would drift from the dance floor, and the catchy drumming beat would tempt all to join in the gyrating sway.

They had come so far she and he. Done much. However, they'd yet to decide on a singular objective. Their identity. A name after all, was the line of demarcation that would declare them free from the last line that tied them to that laboratory.

[member="Subject 39"]

He took the blade from her fully now, letting the handle of the knife slip into his palm.

A slow spin began to pull from the handle, a tiny tuck and a small nip of the blade as it passed over his fingers and through the nooks of his hand. The motions were instinctual, quick, fleeting to the eye. He could not have said how he did it, how he knew, it was simply as though he had always done this. "My love."

Thirty Seven addressed her, called to her.

"I think we require names, my heart." The words were an echo of her thoughts, as though they had been linked. "Something for us."

His lips drifted to the nape of her neck. "Something for others."

[member="Subject 37"]

A forefinger would lightly tap against the line of his jaw. "For others..." a pause, then a shift of her body, those fingers dribbling down to his chest.

"For us." she would sing softly for his ears to hear as the music would swell and dip in a quickening pace. This required consideration. Careful consideration.

Her crimson smile would turn beckoning. "Why don't you pick mine for me?" she would suggest, her hand drifting to part the folds of his jacket and shift low. "A name only you can call me." lips lightly nibbled along the fullness of his lower lip, the scent of her perfume wafting over them both.

"Just for you." further still. "

[member="Subject 39"]

Names.

He'd never really thought much about names before. They had never been interesting, never really been of the mind. It was an interesting prospect, the idea of naming her, giving her a title that went beyond a number. He quite liked the thought, quite liked the idea of having something that was just for him.

Thirty Seven pondered, his lips thinning for a moment, his eyes slowly wandering over her body.

"What do you think, my love?" He purred the words, lips pressing against her neck. "Something Corellian?"

No. Not Corellian, that didn't fit with them. Corellian's were by nature peaceful, brash, but peaceful. No no, they would have to look elsewhere. "No. Maybe something Local."

[member="Subject 37"]

The tips of her fingers would lightly scratch at the dark scruff of that five o'clock shadow. Her lids half fell, and she much like a Nexu momentarily placated by Thirty-Seven's touch, the Subject relaxed under the drift of his lips against her neck and along her collarbone.

They were like two feral beasts in the midst of a rare show of adoration in the public eye. A pair of grey eyes from Keis Seri, a buxom blonde with legs that would make anyone her envy, would momentarily stare at the duo from across the smoky din. She bit her lower lip, and there was a slight tension in her gaze before a livelier woman would gather her attention. This was Nemi, a rather perky and eager to please young woman from Ukio, looking to see the galaxy and have some fun while at it. Both were slotted as waitresses for SIN, one of the dozens that now worked the club.

Thirty-Nine was rather fond of Nemi, her enthusiasm gave her high marks. Such apt pupil, willing to go the extra mile. Yes, Thirty-Nine was pleased with her. And that pleasure transferred over with Thirty-Seven.

"Mmm," if one could possibly purr, the subject did, a hum of pleasure in her voice. "Anaxi?" she would suggest thereafter.

[member="Subject 39"]

He reached up and gently tapped his index finger on her nose.

"No no." Thirty Seven mused. "That's a bit high born for us, isn't it?"

That wasn't a bad thing of course, class was good, but it felt...well wrong. They weren't high born, they weren't nobility, and truthfully he had no desire to be. He wanted to be a made of self, a man of power that had been wrought on its own, not gifted. That was an odd sentiment, coming from a being that had been engineered and shaped into being what it was. Perhaps that never occurred to him, or perhaps it was simply a fact that he chose to ignore, a truth that he did not care for, one that was better left unsought. "Oh I know."

The idea came to him with a smirk.

"Something close to home." Yes, something tied to who they were. "Natalia."

The name was whispered into her ear.

[member="Subject 37"]

Just the sound of his voice, that rasp that scratched the spine. It sent shivers along her ear, drawing goosebumps in their wake, dancing along every nerve with heightened clarity.

Natalia

The name evoked mystery as well as titiliation. The way that her beloved would roll it off his tongue all the more provocative. It was a statement. A brand -- and she loved it.

Nuzzling him, the corners of her mouth drew wide. "Natslia..." Her fingers flirted with the line of his belt. "I love it when you say it."

If that was to be her name, what about his? He would need something that exemplified him. That suited him perfectly. His unyielding determination. His nature. His savagery.

Ahh..

The music would continue with its provocative beat, the roar of cheers as a new song bled into another near deafening-- but not for the whispered words spoken in a honeyed tone to Subject Thirty-Seven's ear.

"Slevin." Natalia breathed,"For you, my love... Slevin Thawne."

[member="Subject 39"]

He liked the name, especially the last.

It was fitting, it held meaning, though most would not have noticed it. A smile crossed his face, his teeth showing for half a second before they disappeared once again. His lips pressed against her neck, his other hand dropping the knife on the armrest of the sofa. He let it linger there for a moment before he slowly slipped an arm around her.

So they had names now.

Would the good Doctor have approved? Or would she have scolded. That thought brought a chuckle to his lips, the idea of her thinking her experiments were too lowly for names, the idea of her being angry even in the beyond. They had grown beyond their parameters, had become so much more than they had been intended. Every day they lived, every day they were free, it was like spitting in the face of their creators. Thirty Seven liked that, no, he loved it.

Rebellion in it's truest form. "Now, I think it's time to get our names out there, my love."

At least the parts they wanted the people to know.

"Do something...big." He mused. "Make a splash."

[member="Subject 37"]

The scrape of her fingernails would drag across his lower jaw in contemplation. Yes, it was time they make a splash about it. A flick of her green eyes would dart over towards her beloved. Then a smile drew into a wolfish grin.

"We could scour that datafile we plucked from Nira's office." it was certainly something they could do. Find out more, use that information to go to places. SIN was just the start of everything. The more they information they could glean, the more they would be able to use it against others. First was Rishi, then well... the galaxy was their oyster and they were fit to seize it.

"Finding a method of expanding cashflow beyond SIN would be nice." she would elaborate, giving him a slight nuzzle of her cheek, "Beyond that of a mere club..." her nails tapped a quick beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom