Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Lesson in the Light (Open Training)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
light-vs-dark.jpg

Alexandra sat in the Jedi Order's little Garden that stood in their temple. It was not one that would ruin the soil around her as she filled it with more flowers than plants that would bring food. At the center, as per normal with the gardens she kept for temples, was a tree which her hand rested on and moved over while she flooded it with the force once more. It was slow in how she pushed the force in, a small light illuminating her palm and creating rivers of light in the breaks of the tree's bark.

With a breath out her work was finished and she lowered her hand to her lap, resting in the folds of her robes. The silvery-white fabric forming around her hand as it collapsed into the sea that sat there. Her hair was in a similarly kept and controlled manner, ebony black in contrast to her robes for the intent purpose of showing a visual balance as well as a spiritual one internally. Even if she found her place solely in the lightside, she was different from simply believing it is the only path and that is why she was a Rector for the Republic rather than a actual member of the Jedi Republic.

None the less she was at the temple today offer what she could in terms of her abilities. Should one be looking for something to focus on in terms of what she knew, it would be simple for her to merely sit as she was and talk with them... maybe even give them something new to control. Her smile grew alittle as she touched the petals of a nearby flower and she drew her hand up to urge its growth with the movement and created a full bloom soon after.

((I wish I had noticed this sooner.))

As far as first impressions went, she hadn't cared much for the Jedi Master, but she had come back around to see what she was about. After years of self-study and informal training after the capture of the Coruscanti Temple, she was eager to get back on track with some real lessons from her fellow Jedi.

Much like in their first encounter, she found Master Feanor by herself with some plants. She noted that she had quite the green thumb. The first tree she had seen her working on had grown to be a mighty thing, radiating with positive auras. It felt nice to the Padawan, like basking in the warmth of sunlight.

"Hello."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Arisa Yune"]

Alexandra's eyes moved around and her head shifted to bring focus on the newcomer. Someone whom up until this moment she had never seen and someone that she had assumed knew her in the same way... or rather didn't know her at all. Thus is why her intrest in this one peaked because to her, this one was an entirely new face. "Hello back, i must say you surprised me. I had not truly expected anyone to show, much less to approach me so i must ask. Who are you?" She spoke still in a soft voice, barely loud enough to carry to Yune's ears if at all.

While turning the same white furred miniature wolf moved to her side and for a moment looked up at her. There was a short glance between the wolf and Alexandra, ending with the human looking one smiling and returning her eyes to look back at Yune. "Oh? Did you see me once before? My companion seems to have forgotten to inform me that i had a visitor the other day while beginning my work on your temple's nexus here."

[member="Celiana"]

Mantic stood on a balcony overlooking the garden.
He had heard that [member="Alexandra Feanor"] would hold a lesson and he was curious to observe her approach.

There had been some time since he himself had started his lecturing back in the Ossus Academy when it still was held in Republic hands and he recalled how different teachers added to their student’s perspective in a healthy way.

Therefore he had recommended [member="Fleur de La Fontaine"] , [member="Slice Spiralflame"] and [member="Freyia Whitelight"] to attend the lesson. He was pretty sure his own methods differed from Master Feanor but the padawans needed to understand and find their own prefered ways to the light. If nothing else it might bring them comfort to know that there was more then one master teaching at the temple.

Leaning against a pillar and simply observing the garden in which flowers bloomed around a lone tree. There was a silent beauty within the apparent ease with which this master conducted herself. It was impressive as well as the abruptness and forthrightness of the other young woman presumably another prospective student. Gauging people by behavior was something drilled as a member of the Echani and it still echoed within Celiana's mind. Walking into the garden behind the other student Celiana sensed another presence. Flicking her eyes upward she noticed another figure silently standing on the balcony probably another Master Celiana thought as she silently strode up behind the other student before announcing her presence. "Dead." tapping the other student on her right shoulder.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]
[member="Mantic Dorn"]
[member="Arisa Yune"]

Yutan represented a new beginning for the Jedi Knights of the Republic. Dune had decided that he would attend this training the Grandmaster had mentioned. He was here to learn what he could and perhaps offer assistance to the learners here. His own abilities were somewhat more standard, but he'd help as he was able.

He quietly entered the garden, bowing his head to those in attendance.

[member="Celiana"]
[member="Mantic Dorn"]
[member="Alexandra Feanor"]
[member="Arisa Yune"]

Alexandra Feanor

Her eyes flowed from the first arrival to those that came after, focusing in on the man whom she had met once in combination with the woman who was a new face and smiled that this woman had a bit of a... humorous side. It was refreshing to see a Jedi that did not worry about having a stoic and controlled bearing. Infact she started to draw her focus elsewhere though as she knew it was likely some of the newcomers were not those she knew already. And there, as she had expected, stood a certain Jedi master who was far more traditional than many she had known.

First [member="Dune Rhur"] came to her attention after she had finished her glance up at [member="Mantic Dorn"] and his balcony, far more familiar with this man than the others in the one small area. He was one that knew just how she acted once her facade would drop soon enough. Infact she even stared at the man for a quick moment before the small form of her white furred companion seemed to wink at Dune, sitting on her own shoulder.

Once her focus moved from Dune, she drew it to the one who seemed to come with good heart in mind. Smiling a bit more as she started towards [member="Celiana"] and [member="Arisa Yune"], her eyes shifting between the two before she came up to them with that soft voice rising from her throat once more. "Enjoying your time, young ones?" She may not be so much older than them in her current body, but that was something she could quickly fix through a quick sentence to prove otherwise.

"Yes ma'am, the gardens are beautiful but I feel like the beauty isn't necessarily the point; I feel like the gardens are an echo of combat beautiful to watch but no less to be learned from it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom