Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A jedi, but not officially [Private - Ben]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Jedi

Jedi with a dark past
Hai had been on Coruscant for quite a while now, having studied there under a lone jedi knight for a little over a decade. While they had not been part of the jedi order, their intent was pure. However, Hai's jedi master, master Leoro, had passed away, and now Hai was left alone in the galaxy, he had to find the order and continue his training in hopes of one day becoming a jedi knight and be a successful tool for helping to vanquish the dark side of the force. Finding the jedi was essential, as he feared that without proper guidance he would fall upon his old ways and return down the path that his foreclones and the original Hai had taken -- the path of the dark side. This was something he had not wanted.

There had to be jedi here on Coruscant, there just had to be.

It had been two long years since the death of Master Leoro, who had sinced passed on into the force and still offered the young man training advice, but it was simply not enough. Today was the day that all changed, today was the start of a new path of light in Hai's life. Today was the day he found the jedi.

Hai sat in the dank, one room apartment that he had been squatting in for the past few months. It was unfurnished, apart from the mat and rug on which Hai slept and meditated as they were the only things he carried with him on his backpack. Today he would reach out into the force, extending himself as far as he could in hopes of reaching the jedi, any jedi who might have found themselves on Coruscant.

"Jedi. Please hear me, I am in need of guidance. Find me." This was the message he sent out through the force, hoping to catch the attention of a Jedi. He kept these words strong in his mind as he focused his energy on keeping this message going out through the Force.

Things had been looking great as of late. Not only was the Jedi Order growing, but the plans were starting to come together with the Republic also. They were a little wary, as they should be, but Ben knew he would be able to get them completely on board. Once their alliance was officially sealed then things were really going to take off. Coruscant was one of the most powerful planets in the Galaxy, for now, and cementing alliances and making an official temple there had been great. It was going much smoother than Ben had ever predicted, so he was in unusually high spirits lately.

He sat in the room that he had deemed as his "office". By office, he meant the place where he went over hundreds of pages of plans and documents. Some were his own, others were the Republics, others were Tef's. He was very thorough and he did not want anything to go wrong. He had always been that way, but he knew full well that things going wrong were just the natural order of things. Nothing was perfect and since things had been going so smoothly lately, he figured he was due for a nice screw up.

His mind was interupted by a voice, a plea, from someone he had never met before. "Jedi. Please hear me, I am in need of guidance. Find me." Ben stopped what he was doing and he closed his eyes, immediatly trying to pinpoint the location from where the request had come from. After a moment of searching, his eyes snapped open, and he immediatly shot up from his desk and put on his cloak. It was from a Jedi, there on Coruscant, how could things get any easier?

"Don't move, I will find you." Was all Ben said back through the force to the voice. He was not too terribly far away and Ben could be there within an hour. Excitement flooded his veins, the force was surely looking over Ben. Nothing had ever gone right for Ben, at least from his perspective, and now it seemed like everything was falling into place. On top of that, the force signature of the man did not seem tainted or untrained. Could he be someone who has been secretly training? Ben did not dwell on the thoughts for long, he needed to get to him.

The trip did not take as long as he expected, mostly because he was traveling with a cause, and before he knew it he stood before an apartment building. Ben wasted no time and walked into the building and searched for the man's signature. It took him no time to pinpoint where he was located and before he knew it he was knocking on the door to the mans apartment. He did not know what to expect when the other person opened the door.

.Jedi

Jedi with a dark past
"Don't move, I will find you." That was the response that Hai received through the force. That was certainly easy enough. He could feel through the force that whomever had answered him was good at heart, someone he could trust. So, perhaps Hai was now going to be on the right path to finding the Jedi Order. His master had told him to do such before having died. Perhaps he could get back into the life of an elder Jedi Padawan, given he was the last one left of the small group of force sensitives who had -- while primarily living on Coruscant -- travel around the galaxy in the name of the Jedi and help to assist with the suffering in the galaxy.

It didn't come as much of a surprise when he heard the knocking on the door not all that long after he had sent out his call through the force. He opened the door, and outside he found the man who had answered him back. First impressions were everything, so he would have to give it his absolute best. Hai bowed towards the Jedi, out of respect for him and the cause he stood for. "Thank you for coming. Please, come in." Said Hai, motioning for the Jedi to enter his small, unfurnished living space. He closed the door behind his guest.

"I am Hai Isidro Solis, elder padawan learner of Gark Leoro. I nor my master were actual members of the Jedi Order, and upon his death I was instructed to find you for further teaching on my path to one day becoming a Knight. I am at your disposal Master Jedi." Hai said, bowing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom