Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Interesting Collision {Thread for those of the plot discussion}

Akodya Mune

A
Remember, stand straight, chin up, eyes forward. You are a Jedi.

Akodya stared blacking out into the vastness of space as she gave herself a mental pep talk. Her own hazel eyes gawked back at her, the window reflecting a dull image of herself like a mirror. Akodya frowned, if it weren't for the lightsaber strapped to her belt she doubted she'd ever look intimidating. She didn't walk and talk in the way her master and her fellow Jedi did, that demanded attention and respect without even trying. Glaring harshly at her reflection one last time she hurried up the empty hall of the ship, making her way toward the bridge.

Over her years of padawanship, Akodya had done a lot of space travel. She enjoyed piloting and wasn't too bad at it, if she didn't say so herself. Even so, her passion was still healing and she continued to carry around the latest medical journal with her to read when she was sent into the galaxy with her master. The missions were never to painful and were usually managed with little confrontation. When the pair were forced to fight the battle was nearly always over quickly and without any fatalities. Akodya was thankful for that.

The padawan was of nineteen years of age and had trained to be a jedi since she was three...and she had never had to take a life.

ever.

For some reason, with was something that had been lingering in her mind in recent days. At some point most if not all jedi had killed someone. Akodya dreaded the day she'd have to make the decision to destroy another person. She was a healer and she believed she was born to aid and save lives, not wipe them from of the face of the universe. Maybe I should discuss this with master later...or meditate. Finally arriving at the bridge of the ship Akodya's hazel eyes flickered around the space in search of her master and the other knights she'd been informed were coming with them.

Balmorra home to the galaxy's arms industry, and in this particular case a droid factory Sargon was shipping parts to. It was quite the lucrative shipment, and both of his freighters had been completely full. From Bakuran factories to Balmorrian droids this run of repulsor tech parts had netted him a good profit. While a single run didn't mean much in the greater scheme of things for a company that was just starting off it was enough to keep the bills paid, and start putting credits into purchasing a third freighter.

As to why Sargon had come himself that little mystery was the simplest of all. He'd been hoping to find some actual permanent contracts for hauling. At this point though Sargon quickly discovered his operation wasn't nearly large enough to serve the needs of the major corporations on Balmorra, and his bulk freighters simply were based too far away to get a decent profit out of the smaller companies. It was indeed quite the learning experience. It was also still a successful run, and he had at least received a one trip contract back into Fringe territory.

Now he could enjoy his personal reason fro coming, and with his Shadow the Zabrak headed for the ship he was hoping to met @[member="Darron Wraith"] on. The Master Jedi wouldn't be there until later in the day, but he didn't see the harm in stopping back the ship early just in case. Using the clearance Wraith had given him to come aboard, and his diplomatic status as Ambassador of the Fringe Confederacy he managed to gain access to the Jedi ship. He didn't know how much influence the diplomatic status gave him, but he was pretty sure Darron Wraith's position on the council counted as more then enough.

Walking through the ship to the bridge he gave a nod to the nearest Jedi, a young woman, and by all appearances a Padawan. "Greetings, I'm Governor Vynea of the Fringe. I don't suppose you know if Master Wraith has arrived yet?'

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Akodya Mune

A
With a history littered with civil wars and clashes between the empire and the republic, Akodya was not very fond of Balmorra. In spite of the planet's past struggles, the Balmorra was thriving, and had earned itself the reputation of being the galaxy's favorite weaponry manufacturers. The economy of Balmorra was stable and healthy thanks to it's massive factory's clientele who were probably racing each other to gain the title of 'the most armed'. As per usual the padawan had not been completely informed about why her Master, fellow jedi Master Wraith and herself had been sent to this world of droids, hardware and ammunition. Typical, always just expecting me to go along with every decision he makes...'don't worry Akodya, I will tell you on the way' or 'Akodya, fly now, questions later'. I am not a child! She thought to herself as she strode around the busy bridge, watching as a few people in uniform went through the protocol they were made to do after making a landing.

A few moments after wondering around aimlessly waiting for her Master, she was grateful to see someone gesture in her direction. The zabrak strode toward her with an aura of authority around him. Akodya immediately recognized him as Governor Vynea. Although she had never met him in person before, she had heard her elders mention him once her twice, although she couldn't recall much from the conversations. The padawan dipped her head briefly as a sign of respect in response to his greeting, before offering him a warm yet polite smile.

"I'm sorry governor, Master Wraith will be arriving shortly aboard a different ship," She explained, her tone of voice formal. "I am Padawan Mune, if you would like I could see if we can reach him on his com link if you need to speak with him urgently." She suggested.

@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

With a shake of his head Sargon declined the offer. "I'm sure Master Wraith will be here when he can, but until then there is no need to bother him. The Force guides him, and I'm sure it will guide him safely here at the appropriate time." Glancing around the bridge of the Jedi ship Sargon just shook his head at it all. He wondered if they'd gotten over losing the Shepard yet, and what the long term effects of its loss would do to them as an Order.

His weapons were even more out of sorts here then inside of the Fringe. Nearly all Jedi wore a lightsaber attached to their belt, or in some cases a pair of them. The Governor of Bakura though wore a sword and shield strapped to his back, and a blaster at his hip. He'd been a soldier long before he became a governor, and a force user after even that. "Are you on Balmorra for training purposes, or is there some sort of issue requiring the Jedi's attention here?"

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom