Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Traitors Gate | NIO invasion of TSE held Vaal, Yavin and Vjun

UPDATED INVASION INFO DUE TO RULE CHANGES

OP WILL LAUNCH 1PM MST 5/20

HKBRVtb.jpg

OOC THREAD
N5cG5gd.png

NIO invading Vjun, Yavin, Vaal from Concord Dawn hex
Invasion narrative will take place on Vjun

MbYtgRq.jpg

THIRD IMPERIAL CIVIL WAR
O P E R A T I O N : C E N T U R I O N
T R A I T O R S _ G A T E

obj_1_primo_victoria.png

V J U N _ S U R F A C E
PRIMO VICTORIA

Castle Bast, acting as the Sith Empire's main stronghold on Vjun, the New Imperial Order prepares to conduct a large scale assault unto the fortress and its outlying fortifications in an amphibious assault split into two beachheads.

beach_head_madine.png
Taking place on the main beachhead of Castle Bast, a task force of New Imperial military assets move up to destroy and overtake the Sith fortifications of the Castle with fast moving infantry and amphibious units.

spearhead_veers.png
Attacking from inland, more heavily armored assets approach Bast to lay siege and punch through the defenses of the castle with aggression and overwhelming firepower.

obj_2_firestarter.png

C A S T L E _ B A S T
FIRESTARTER

Embarking into the subterrean sewer tunnel system beneath Castle Bast, a task force of Imperial Force Corps Knights and other special warfare units enter to infiltrate the Sith Fortress. With them they carry the payload of a high yield explosive charge designed to destroy fortifications from within. It is their goal to get it as far into Castle Bast as possible before arming and detonating it.

obj_3_screaming_for_vengeance.png

V J U N _ O R B I T
SCREAMING FOR VENGEANCE

In order to deploy the ground forces unto the surface of Vjun, the New Imperial Order thrust forward its first wave of naval assets into a bloody, costly engagement with the first wave of Sith ships set in orbit to defend the world. With both of the forces taking a reprieve to lick their wounds, the second wave advances into a debris field of destroyed ships to battle for space supremacy over Vjun once more.

// SETPIECES //:
> Bast Castle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom