Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Gray Invitation

Gray was waiting for Zey in a bar. He had joined up with Justice Shipping and been with them for awhile. He had gotten to know a few of the people there. They were great company to be with. They were nice, friendly people who loved having ina good time. It was just a wonderful place to work, and the pay was good. He knew it would be a perfect fit for Zey. So he had sent her a message asking her to meet him here. He even invited one of the company directors and admiral of their fleet Stardust with him to make it an official interview. He really wanted to work with her again.

Gray was wearing a gray collared, button up shirt with a dark blue vest over it. He had gray slacks on and his leather boots. His blaster pistol was strapped to his right leg as always. He stood at the counter and had a glass of whiskey in front of him. He seemed to be in a good mood as he was smiling.

[member="Zeynab Kazzat"] [member="stardust"]

Another day another person who she could high and pay

It had been a month since she was on dagaboh and had met [member="Gray Raxis"] who had helped her and James get to a med station and get fixed up

She walked into the bar and smiled, ahh the usual smell of alcohol the buzz of activity and the laughter of drunk people

She wore a usual get up more laxed then usual(the one it the profile pic), she smiled spotting gray and walked over"hey any drinks are on me"she said to him and sat down with a smile"hope James hasn't been to hard on you with jobs
[member="Zeynab Kazzat"]

Zey weaved through the crowd, a smile forming on her face when she caught sight of her favorite merc sitting with a Twi’lek female. “Hey there, stranger.” She slipped into the opposite seat beside Gray, grinning at the man and giving a friendly nod to the other woman. The atmosphere of the bar was intoxicating, and she couldn’t help but smile. “You’re charming ladies wherever you go, I see.” She chuckled, ordering herself an ale.

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="stardust"]

Gray smiled at Star when she showed up next to him. He said as he raised his glass, " Well then to my most attractive benefactor this evening!" He took a drink from the glass before setting it down. He added after it clinked onto the counter, " It's been going well so far. Guard this person. Shoot that guy. Don't listen to Star." He winked at her when he finished,

Gray turned his attention to Zey as she showed up and smiled at her. He laughed and said, " Me charming ladies? Never. You know what my pick-up lines are like. I used the best on you after all." He patted Zey's shoulder before adding, " Zey this is Stardust. We work together, and by together I mean she tells me what to do." He turned to Star and said, ' Star this is Zeynab. This is that beautiful pilot with amazing curves I told you and James about."

Stardust chuckled and sat down as she ordered a whiskey, when it got to her she clinked her glass to his before drinking"hahhaha normal day huh"

She smiled and nodded to [member="Zeynab Kazzat"] "amazing curves and beautiful indeed "and held her hand to be shook" as he said I'm star I am the grand admiral of James justice shipping and part of the board of directors gray here has told me that you are a noteworthy pilot"she said and smiled "

Zey smiled at [member="stardust"], shaking the other woman’s hand and whistling. “Nice to meet you, Grand Admiral Stardust. Now I see why Gray likes you guys so much, he has a very pretty boss.” If she could have winked, she would have.

When her ale arrived she raised her glass and nodded before downing a good quarter of the drink in one swift motion. “So, to what do I owe the pleasure of meeting someone so high up in Justice Shipping?”

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray smirked and said, " I wouldn't say I am high up in the company. More like the guy who gets told to do whatever the bosses want." He winked to her, which was a fruitless motion to Zey. He added after, " Besides, when do I ever need a reason to meet such a beautiful woman as yourself? Maybe I just wanted to get you drunk and see about a three way between us and my lovely boss here? He said it in a playful way showing he was joking.

Gray took a drink from his glass and wondered if sitting between two women as beautiful as these two was a wonderful thing or a very bad thing. He might have a jealous guy take offense and punch him after all. And who to flirt with? It was such a mixed blessing, and he might not survive the two of them killing him for his terrible lines either before the end of the night.

Hahahah I'm not the big boss but I'd say under the big boss"she said with a laugh and smiled"and no need for the title yet"she said and smiled, she could see the woman was probably seeing with the force noted by the blind fold"well gray here says your a excellent pilot and we at James justice shipping need pilots like that who are willing to fly through thick and thin"she said and chuckled at [member="Gray Raxis"] words"that would be interesting hahah "she said and oatted his back

[member="Zeynab Kazzat"]

Zey chuckled at Gray’s line, glad to see the Star had taken it well also. Taking another sip of her ale, Zey decided that she liked the other woman already. “We’ll revisit that after a couple rounds.” She teased, shaking her head.

“Pilots, huh?” Zey put her elbow on the counter, resting her head in her hand as she looked at Star. “I’ve had my fair share of flying in dangerous situations, and Gray’s told me about your company before. If you’re hiring, consider yourself another pilot richer.” She grinned and raised her glass. In truth she’d thought about this before when Gray first brought it up to her. Working with a company like Justice Shipping would be more stable than doing the odd jobs she was used to.

Gray was glad nothing worse than some playful banter back at him happened. He could be too playful at times, but he also knew both these fine examples of female figures enjoyed it. He chuckled and said, " I'm starting to think that you two ladies would be happier if I got out from being between you." He winked and took another drink from his glass.

Gray said once the job offer was extended and taken, " Well then here is to Justice Shipping gaining the best, curviest pilot in the galaxy." He held up his glass for the other two to drink from. Once he had taken his drink, he found his glass empty. He ordered another one and said after, " Well now that that is out of the way. Is there anything you lovely ladies would care to do? Dance? Drink? Punch me for being stupid?"

Hahahah and why you two get drunk I won't even be a little drunk"she said and smiled big as she laughed

She smiled big hearing her accept and laughed"good to know hahaha welcome to the team zey you'll be under the command of me when you fly"she said winkmg"or other times"she said and laughed

Hmm hmm lets drink a few more hahahha

[member="Zeynab Kazzat"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

“Ooh, boss lady is a drinker. I like!” Zey laughed. She was glad that the people of Justice Shipping seemed to know how to have a good time. After working solo for so long, it would be nice to have some companions.

“Just tell me what to do and I’ll do it, boss!” Zey laughed again, finishing off the rest of her drink. Now these were her kind of people. “Mm, I agree. After that, you’ll probably end up taking a few hits for being stupid.” Zey chuckled as she flicked Gray on the head playfully.

[member="stardust"] [member="Zeynab Kazzat"]

Gray laughed at what both of them finished speaking. He said, " Well don't try to out drink her. She already proved she could out drink me, and she wasn't even trying to. Of course I wouldn't mind you getting a little drunk Zey. Mind finally get you to see my ship." He winked playfully before taking another drink of his whiskey. He added after, " So what shall we drink ladies? Want to play a little drinking game too? Could have some kind of reward for whoever drinks the least at the end of the game too. Interested? Can ask for anything as a reward." He smiled impishly to the both of them as he added, " And I'm sure you both know what I want as my reward if I win."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom