Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A future rewarded (Haven + Karen)

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Haven walked toward the restaurant on corellia for a purpose and a reason, she would be meeting with a woman named @[member="Karen Roberts"] for a meeting about whether or not haven would make the best choice for an apprentice to the woman to continue her training as a Medical Professional and a Force Healer, this day Haven wore a pair of tight, form fitting jean pants with a pair of white high heels and a baby blue dress shirt with a white collar...she wanted to look appropriate for the meeting with the other woman.

As she walked up to the restaurant she entered and grabbed a booth while waiting on the other woman to arrive so they could have a nice discussion.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Karen entered the restaurant and greeted the hostess with a smile. She was directed to a table where Haven was currently sitting. The regal blue-haired Karen Roberts approached and gave a beaming smile. She wore exotic blue and gold robes of Tetan design with a dark fur shawl around her shoulders. Her presentation was magnificent.

"Hello and welcome. May I join you? It is, Lady Pryde, yes? ...Ah. Hehe. Karen Roberts. Of Corellia. At your service."

Haven Pryde

Haven didn't even expect the woman to come so fast, she had just gotten here and had expected to see her in several moments but nonetheless the blue haired woman arrived and Haven smirked and greeted the other woman.

Yes I am Haven, you must be Miss Roberts... How nice it is to meet you she admitted trying to be polite and respectful.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Karen took a seat opposite and grabbed a menu,

"Thank you for taking the time to meet with me. Now. ...Straight to business. Let's discuss what goals you had in mind. What can I do for you Sister Pryde?"

Haven Pryde

Haven heard her comment and seen she had gone right for the menu which could be a sign of interest and then she decided to speak about her goals

I'd love to be trained to heal others with not only the force but by modern medicine as well, It's a future dream of mine to found a medical company that provides for free clinics so all can get help with burns, as well as Triage, Surgery and Prenatal? centers as well

she explained her dream and hoped she had used the right term for pregnancy clinics.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Karen smiled and browsed the menu,

"That is a wonderful goal. No doubt you have some truly wealthy supporters if you wish to provide free care to all of civilization. With an unlimited amount of money, there is truly nothing that cannot be accomplished."

She put the menu down and thought for a moment,

"But let's focus on you for a moment. Do you have the ability to enroll in a University right now? After all. I can promise you, that within only a few years you can garner all the skills necessary to be a practitioner of modern medicine. This is a worthy goal of any Force Student. The Universities right here on Corellia can offer you that in bountiful folds. ...Now? About teaching you Force Healing? Yes. Indeed. I can happily accomplish that with you. It will take only six weeks planet-side and ten thousand credits in payment."

Karen smiled. She didn't need the money. But it was important to reinforce that nothing in life came free.

Haven Pryde

She smirked as soon as the other woman informed her of the price of the training and aske dher about enrolling in a university for training The price of purchase is no problem, I can afford that she admitted and began to think over the womans offer for the university and decided to comment on it I'm very committed with my faction right now, so I'd rather not join another, is there anyway I could train while being independent? she asked as she too put the menu down.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Of course. That is a wonderful question, by the way. And yes. My apologizes. I did not mean to recruit you. Hehe."

Karen snickered at the thought. Maybe she should attempt to recruit people more often. ...Or maybe not.

"I can introduce to a large number of wonderful people who would be happy to help. Corellia offers many wonderful opportunities for education and employment. But if this does not interest you, or match your schedule? Well then. I'm sure you can find many wonderful Universities elsewhere that would be happy to have you. Hehe. I would strongly encourage you to seek out a University Medical Degree at your earliest leisure."

She checked menu once more. Karen was ready to order.

"...As for Force Training? Wonderful! Haha. The course will take six weeks and I would prefer to be able to help you in person. When can you begin?"

Haven Pryde

She listened to the woman's words and began to smirk and then answered her It's not a problem, maybe I misunderstood your questions she responded in kind and then looked over her own menu once more and waved for the waitress

I can start as soon as possible she added and then the waitress came over and haven ordered a turkey on rye with cheddar cheese and a glass of soda, waiting for karen to order she smirked at her and became patient trying to be respectful.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Karen nodded with satisfaction and ordered something as well. Perhaps she would visit this establishment more often.

"Excellent. I look forward to working with you. If you don't mind? I'd like to ask you a little about your Force Knowledge. Perhaps you could tell me a little bit about your relationship with the Force. When I say: Haven Pryde and The Force? ...What comes to mind?"

Haven Pryde

She mulled it over and tried to think about what it truly meant to her for a few before speaking, she had always a big heart and a compassion for all...as she thought it over she decided to answer to the best of her abilities.

I wanna say that haven Pryde + the Force would mean and stand for compassion and tolerance of all, but in this day and age I don't think that would have much of an impact since it's already very much in use by many different factions.

she stopped for a moment in time and then responded to it by a simple statement I have always been kind and compassionate, I want to make a difference in the way we treat others... in my goal I wish to allow others to seek out medical even if they can't pay for it so therefor the terms free medical would be just as that, free... It wont be governed by a single government and wont..No can't be controlled by a single faction, this would bring all factions closer together to make a better and more positive impact on all life.

she then stopped speaking for another moment in time and thought it over once more and decided to end it with the last part What I am trying to get at is Haven Pryde equals game changer and innovator she then let it sink in and decided to wait for Miss Roberts response.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Karen smiled. It was obvious Haven was a wonderful person in every way. She enjoyed that. It was like a breath of fresh air.

"That is wonderful Sister Pryde. But you have yet to tell me about the Force? How the Force has influenced you. ...So, tell me? Does the Force speak to you? Does it influence you to do good? Or evil? ...Or, is the Force simply a tool to you? Just another way for you to get what you want?"

Karen was not judging. Only observing. If she was going to be teaching Haven, she needed to know how to approach her.

"Oh. And please note. I make no judgments here. This is a safe area. There are no right or wrong answers. I only wish to know how you see the world, so that I can help you change it for the better."

The blue haired woman smiled again. This was more than just Girl Talk. This was about changing the galaxy.

Haven Pryde

Haven smirked in embarrassment and decided it would be best to answer that and with honesty I can hear the force whispering into my ear of dangers that would come, and of things I could do to make the galaxy more better...the force influences me to change the galaxy and make it better she admitted and then decided to respond.

I don't see the force as a tool but merely an extension of myself, I am a good person alone, but with the force I am a great person who strives to create a better foundation for all life no matter what that life has done, it's about the future not the past

she then rested her voice for a few so Miss Roberts could respond.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Ah. Indeed. Hm. ...Thank you for answering my questions Sister Pryde. I enjoy getting to know you."

She leaned back as their meal was served. Karen took a moment to browse and begin to eat.

"You know. The Force is capable of a great many things. I wonder? ...What has been your favorite memory as a Force user? No doubt a woman like yourself must have many?"

Karen felt no need to begin their lesson so directly over lunch. They could eat and small talk first. It gave Karen time to plan their activities together for tomorrow.

Haven Pryde

Haven smirked as she asked her question and took a bite of her own food, she thought it over and then answered as soon as she got done chewing and swallowing her own food My fondest memory is the innocent I helped to heal a while back, I was at a museum and this little boy was there with his parents and ended up hurting his ankle and I had walked over knowing I had the healing abilities and used the force to heal his ankle... it was rather cool she admitted with a proud smirk on her face.

@[member="Karen Roberts"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Ah. I wonder... Hm. Well. Perhaps you can enlighten me? ...Do you think it was really you who healed the boy? Or was it the Force that healed him? ...Or was it done by the providence of his faith alone?"

She paused to swirl her spoon in the air,

"Hehe. Sometimes I wonder whether during such an experience who gains the most from such miracles. Is it the boy? With his ankle being reforged? Or is it my own satisfaction of having done good towards another? ...And if it is indeed me and my own satisfaction who is the victor? Do I really need the Force to go about doing good in the first place?"

Karen smiled and then quickly waved away the thought,

"Ah. Nevermind me. We old women have the bad tendency to muse constantly about such things. Hehe. Pardon my manners."

Haven Pryde

She regarded the woman with a careful deliberation of thought and then decided to answer it with the best of her abilities In all honesty I think the force had healed him that day, but it couldn't have without me to guide it, or could it have? she wondered if the force heal could have been done without her and with the force alone, or if there was a specific reason to do so.

Honestly I think the boy felt the best, I mean his ankle from what I could tell was pretty hurt from slipping and possibly being sprained but I ended up using the force to guide my actions to heal him, so I benefited the least due to the fact I was merely doing the healing..however, I also benefited from it because I found out that day that I loved the feeling of healing others.

She admitted and took yet another bite but this time she washed it down with her soda.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Karen began to finish up her meal.

"Wonderful answers. You are a truly unique woman. I congratulate you. I'm sure you will accomplish your goals in no time at all."

She pressed a napkin to her lips and paused,

"Well. Thank you for inviting me out for a meal Sister Pryde. It was delicious. Sadly, I have a busy schedule to keep. ...If you could meet me at Corellia Regent Medical Center tomorrow, your training can begin. Anytime in the afternoon is fine. I've made arrangements to be there all afternoon. I hope to see you soon."

Karen smiled and prepared to leave. It would be a busy day tomorrow.

Haven Pryde

Haven finished her own meal and when the check came she gave the woman her card and paid for their meals and then turned to Karen I'll be sure to arrive, thanks for meeting with me she said excitedly as she finished her soda and then stood and offered her hand to Karen to shake just to be friendly.

I'll see you tomorrow Miss Roberts, it's been a pleasure meeting you today.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Corellia Regent Medical Center

It was a green and beautiful day. The white buildings of the Medical Center practically glittered in the sunlight. Karen took a big breath of fresh air and smiled to herself. She was just outside the doors to the Business Center waiting for Pryde to arrive. Occupying herself for the moment with a series of letters she had procrastinated reading. Haven would be along shortly, she was sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom