Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A drink amongst strangers on the capital of the galaxy

The warm sun had gone down beyond the horizon on Coruscant, a world Sargon would never have thought to visit. In truth though he was very pleased he had visited. He'd come as a diplomat from the Fringe to bring economic possibilities with the Republic, and in truth he hoped they would be successful as they would bring shared prosperity. However his business was concluded for the day, and he owed a man a drink. As such he'd sent a message to @[member="Philip J. Halen"]: If I remember correctly I promised you a drink once upon a time. Well I happen to be in Coruscant and if you'd like to join me I'll keep that promise. I'll be at the Palm Tree if you'd care to join.

Getting himself a good Iridonian whiskey Sargon leaned back in a both and waited to see who would arrive.
@[member="Aella Cadeyrn"] Feel free to join here if you'd like
@anyone else... its public feel free

After a long day of wandering around the capital Aella decided it was high time to have a drink, and some food. Oh goodness, food!

She wandered into the nearest establishment and sat herself down at the bar absorbed in finding anything good on the menu to assuage her hunger.

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
Kayla had come to the world of coruscant with one possible goal in mind: Intelligence...

As she walked through the streets she wore a pair of black nylon-mesh pants with a pair of black high heeled combat boots with a tiger striped shirt, as she strutted down the streets she got whistles and flirts from passing men and even got the occassional slaps from the drunkards who didn't realize she could kill them off quickly. As she got to a cantina known as the Palm Tree she ducked inside and went straight for the bar and then looked at the old man manning the joint and smirked as she pulled a bottle of scotch to her and dared the old man to say something.

She then opened it, poured her own cup and returned the scotch back to the shelf and drank some of it, it was good and burned just right and then she surveyed her own surroundings, a Zabrak and an Eldorai seemingly in the cantian and not much else of importance...

@[member="Aella Cadeyrn"]
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Nimble steps would be drowned out by the loud club music and various people chatting inside the cantina. It had been years since the galaxy has seen who she truly was so their was little chance she'd be recognized as royality. Not that it mattered the dark side assured her of that music, she was a sight to see as she adjusted her presence to seem inviting and almost awe inducing. Naturally, force users would receive a weaker version of this rather basic force talent.

She turned her head slightly to note the people who stood out, she had been gone for too long as she didn't even recognize the apprentice by name or face but by presence. She watched her take the bottle from the old man anad began sauntering towards the bar. She smiled slightly remembering when she had once been like that, she was a more serious person these days but what could you expect for someone who's seen what her visions told her.

As she sat down as the bar wearing a dress over her skin tight Rancor Mark 2 armor, she smiled at the bartender requesting a Coreillian Ale. She ran her hands through her hair while she slightly swayed to the beat of the music pounding through the cantina. She looked over at the Iridionian for a moment, she could feel his experiences wash over her for a second. She smiled at the fact that he was strong, however she was here for information. She'd greet the Iridionian later, as she looked to her left she looked at the blonde @[member="Kayla Zorg"] pausing before speaking.

"So that's what the Sith are teaching the young ones these days?" She didn't pose the question offensively almost as a passing thought but still with a hint of seriousness.

@Aella Cadeyrn
@Sargon Vynea

He had not been to Coruscant in a very long time, he had been at the bar for a fairly long time but he continued to drink when he noticed several people enter the bar, by the look of them, 3 humans and one Zabrak. He stood up and walked over, saluting "Hey, I'm Jorkus Ordo, The Mandalorian Joker as some call."

He greeted and nodded his head to the others, offering a smile to them warmly.

@[member="Aella Cadeyrn"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Kayla Zorg"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"]

Sargon sat back in his booth enjoying the bar's feel as he signaled a bar waitress over. "A bottle of Iridonian whiskey please, and a round for the bar on me. A bantha burger too, if you would please." Giving her one of his credit accounts to put on tab Sargon poured a shot of whiskey, and downed it. He could afford the round, the force only knew the last time he'd spent a dime on anything. Bringing out a datapad Sargon did a little bit of work while he enjoyed the atmosphere.

@[member="Kiyala Demont"]@[member="Jorkus Ordo"]@[member="Kayla Zorg"]@[member="Aella Cadeyrn"]​

What had brought Toram to Coruscant? Well thats a good question for anyone. It seems anybody and anything that could see and breath found its way Corsucant at some point. As for Toram, this wasn't his first time, he had once come to Coruscant on a buisness deal, nasty stuff that it was too, Toram had load of arms he was obliged to sell to all the finest of Coruscant's criminal underworld. But that was just another job that kept this poor old Skakoan on his toes. Toram was seemingly whisked back to Coruscant as result of some bad blood with a Kuati industrialist who had a score to settle for some 'misdeeds' done to his product line and workers. Now Toram came here to hide, he was almost back to Houll, but he thought he could stop off and peruse the Underworld, maybe get another job, maybe with a little odd....misadventure.

The Skakoan slowly moved into the stark and active atmosphere of the club. Toram scanned for threats and found none, simply he sat near one of the Sabacc tables and started fiddling with a datapad, casually watching some vagrants play a hand.

@Kayla Zorg, @Sargon Vynea, @Jorkus Ordo, @Kiyala Demont, @Aella Cadeyrn

Halen didn't normally go out drinking. Being the Vice Chancellor of the Republic, he was far too busy for many social occasions, especially with how busy Chancellor Ijet had made him since taking said position.

Still, it would have been rude to refuse the man's offer when he had contacted him while on a rare visit to the planet. So, Halen obliged, sending a message that he would be there shortly.

The possibility of danger wasn't a new one to the VC, who had seen his fair share of combat in golden days long past. But he was confident that if things went wrong, even in his old age he would he fine,

He shoved those thoughts out of his mind as he walked into the establishment.

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
Kayla had recently been processed through the fringes faction as she recently had joined their cause, she was cloned into the family of Kilborn and Fontana and in her creation she was gifted with a special characteristic, she was uncaring, sadistic and mad... as she sat here she had a woman try and make small talk with her while asking if it was what the sith were teaching these days.... Obviously the other woman had an issue with what she did....Too bad.

As she sat here she drank her scotch and enjoyed the taste, it was an expensive taste and an expensive pocketbook since the stuff didn't come cheap since it was cortyyg, made by the wookiees of kashyyke and expensively strong, as the other female spoke to her she sighed and looked at the other woman with cold eyes and an even more colder disposition I wouldn't know if that's what the sith teach nor do I care she replied as she sat there and took another small sip and then found another moron come up to her and try to ignite small talk.

Rising she looked at the new comer and then smirked and walked past him and directly for the womans room, she needed to take a breather and what better way than a room made entirely for the female kind.

@[member="Jorkus Ordo"]
@[member="Kiyala Demont"]

As she pondered what to order she watched the blonde girl @[member="Kayla Zorg"] in envy as she drank her scotch. Damn this high metabolism. Getting drunk was pretty much impossible. At least this could work in her favor when men tried to buy her drinks, or when she challenged her bounty to a drinking contest. " A bantha burger sounds like a great idea" said Aella, "I'll have one too." She smiled at the Zabrak. "You have good taste."@[member="Sargon Vynea"] "Hello, @[member="Jorkus Ordo"]" she said with a nod in acknowledgement.

With a smile Sargon looked up to @[member="Aella Cadeyrn"] and nodded, "Thank you, I figure its always a safe bet no matter where you are." Stopping for a moment Sargon saw @[member="Philip J. Halen"], and waved him over. Turning back to @[member="Aella Cadeyrn"] he moved his hand to offer her a seat, "This is already a meeting of strangers, what is one more? Please join us."

As @[member="Philip J. Halen"] approached Sargon stood up and offer him a handshake before sitting back down at the booth. "I never forget when I offer a man a drink, and I always keep my word. Its good to met you, Vice Chancellor, please have a seat with us." Taking out his bottle of Irdionian whiskey he poured three glasses over ice and toasted. "To strangers."

"Better safe than sorry, I like to say" she said with a wink in reply.@[member="Sargon Vynea"]
"Don't mind if I do!" she said as she slid off of the bar stool she had perched upon previously.
"Evening, Sir," she said with a nod before taking her seat at the table @[member="Philip J. Halen"]
"I'd love to hear the story of how you two met."

He found himself with another glass of rum and lifted to Sargon, who he seen make the order. "To strangers, may they all buy my drinks like you" He grins, the downs the rum and gives a victory Aah.

He sees a woman pass him and bump into him he turns as she heads for the ladies room, "Careful there little girl. Some people might try and bump back if ya bump into like that."

@[member="Kayla Zorg"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
Kayla heard the mandolorian with his armor clad visage speak to her and just smirked as she headed for the ladies room, once inside she looked over her own appearance and splashed water on her face and then just stood there staring and then she left the ladies room and headed back out to the front, once there she looked at @[member="Jorkus Ordo"] and smirked and then sat near him and used the force to levitate another bottle to her.. this time it was some whiskey and poured it into her own glass and then looked at the mandolorian

Want some? it's on the house she said with a smirk and then looked at the girl @[member="Kiyala Demont"] Sorry love for being rude, would you like me to buy ya a drink? she asked the other woman and smirked at her.

When @[member="Kayla Zorg"] seemingly snubbed her, hundreds of possibilities and futures shook through Kiyala. It sent her through various loops of the past and future; giving Kiyala a migraine. She certainly wasn't still a hundred percent from her experiences with the artifact but she had to keep pushing. She groaned slightly to herself as the bartender asked her whether she wanted something to drink or not but Kiyala couldn't be bothered to even ponder such an insignificant fact. She allowed her mind and presence to calm, she found the light side in her comfort her and it caused her to grow intensely frustrated. Another sad fact about the artifact is that she couldn't even seem to touch the dark side at all.

She sighed and whispered a small spell to the bartender as the blonde returned. As she offered her a drink she smiled and said "Oh you thought I didn't approve of what you did? No it wasn't that dear; but if your going to use your power. . . Go big!" As she said that the bartender began to announce free drinks for the next two hours, Kiyala only smiled slyly as she found a loop hole in her damage. Still she needed to find someone that could possibly cure her and soon. However, the only person she imagine that could is the great and departed @[member="Velok"] and as much as Kiyala boasts about her witch heritage she still hasn't been able to directly speak to a spirit.

As the drinks @Sargon bought hit her table, she stood in her heels and beckoned for him to come over. She would always at least thank somebody who bought her a drink; they were usually good business partners as well.

Halen's eyes scanned the cantina and eventually found what he was looking for. @[member="Sargon Vynea"].

Chuckling at the greeting and shaking his hand, the VC responded with "There are not many who do keep their word. I am happy to see you are one of them"

Taking the offered seat, he gave a handsome smile to @[member="Aella Cadeyrn"]. "Good evening madam. And the story isn't all that exciting to be frank. Nothing to talk much about" he said with a laugh.

When his glass was poured, he raised it with a slight smirk. "To strangers"

After a while, Toram decided to play a few hands of Sabacc himself, it was a low stakes game but Toram, surprisingly managed to hold his own coming out in the end winning 800 credits and some. With his winnings, Toram meandered over to the bar and bought some hard Ithorian Mist.

"To strangers" she said as she raised her glass in agreement and smiling coyly in return. "Don't tell me politics are THAT boring" @[member="Philip J. Halen"] "Care to entertain a gal with some heroic battle stories then?"

Halen laughed as he eyed @[member="Aella Cadeyrn"]. "Battle stories? Miss, I'm an old Senator who plays the diplomatic game. What kind of combat stories do you want? I'm sure you don't want a tale of bedroom escapades, even though they were battles in themselves" he joked with a handsome smile.

"I'm just a man who tries not to think of my past all too much. Because right now, I hold in my hand the ability to make the future one worth talking about"

"And yes" he said with a laugh. "Politics are boring. But somebody has to do it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom