Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Darker Shade of Gray

So I have been meaning to do this for some time now, but I have been meaning to explore the darker side of Gray's character. He has some deep seated anger buried in the depths of his soul. He normally keeps it repressed as much as possible but it slips out from time to time. He will not willingly dive into it, so what I am looking for is someone who might be able to push him in that direction despite what he wants.

So any darker characters who are interested in working with me on this development please let me know. I think a Sith Lord or a master rank witch or Dark Jedi Master would be perfect for the role, but even none force users are welcome as well. The only thing that matters is an interest in helping me out with this venture and willing to take some time to do it through several threads.

Thank you to everyone who reads this as well as posts! I look forward to seeing who responds to this.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

I can help by giving you my list of 'in fact my options' down in Dagobah. You will surely be disappointed, but at least it's a small nudge around the corner.

[member="Kiara"]

Its not exactly what I am looking for because a small nudge wouldn't be enough to get Gray over that cliff right now.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Oh you know it buddy! Even got me a Twi'lek to play the female role ^.-

[member="Grace Darkson"] [member="Darth Raijin"] [member="Darth Valtryx"]

Anyone of you would be great for it, but I'm not entirely sure if Gray would slip down that path to the dark side completely. The idea is to push him to actually address that side of him that he tries to keep buried, and then from there it will either take over him or he will come to accept and move past it. So if you think you can work with that, then that would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom