Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A creator, a master, a friend, and possibly a love interest...

... Or a combination of those.

Watcher 3 (No, he's not from Imperial Intelligence) is a Human Replica Droid with two deviations from the norm: Some kind of retractable wings, and blindness. The retractable wings are easy enough to conceal, but the blindness will lead to him getting upgraded to the point of having almost perfect spatial awareness through touch, smell, and hearing (probably a little bit of echolocation, too). So, he's still able to function as an espionage and demolitions unit. Basically, one would have to look for little quirks in his movements to notice that he's blind.

I might or might not start him off with emotions, depending on whoever his creator turns out to be. So, who's interested?

EDIT: I forgot to mention, but I sort of want him to be able to sense the Force... Like those old mechu-whatever droids Darth Maul used...

None of my characters would care about having a droid slave... Well... One of them would but she already has one. None of my characters would have the smarts to create one. All of my character's possibilities of getting a love interest is going to remain anonymous for now. All of my characters are already getting buds, besides June (Her soon-to-be master doesn't count). I'd be happy to be friends with you.

[member="Watcher"]

Starting this character back up myself so if you dont mind id be interested in doing some threads with you, probably as a master or a friend, but not a creator of your char.

(Not even thinking about a love interest for the fact i know not if your char would mesh or not in that realm and i hate OOC determining matches. )

[member="Judas Foster"]

Lol, yes, you're probably right. It also probably wouldn't make much sense for a possibly emotionless character to have a love interest early on...

[member="Karen Roberts"]

Don't have a profile, yet, 'cos I dunno what to write in it :p But, yes, blue hair is excellent.

[member="Thalia Rist"]

I like writing with you, so yes, let's do something :D

[member="June Slane"]

I gotta re-read your character sheet, but I think that'd be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom