Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Contract for an Order and a Loan.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra moved into the main office of the Serpena shipyards and looked at the woman behind the desk for a moment and laughed to herself. Circe still looked like she had the last time, using Alexandra's clone as a body which highly surprised her. "Still normal i see, unless im looking at an illusion miss.... Cinthra or Savan?" She crossed her hands behind her as she stood there in the robes that she more times than not wore. Her silver eyes retaining the golden flecks and her hair pulled up in the manner that she had. [member="Enigma"]

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

"Cinthra. Your daughter." She smiled, moving to give her mother a kiss and a hug. "It's so good to see you again, mom!" Smiling, she raised a sultry eyebrow. "So, why come all the way out here to talk to little old me? I'm curious as to your motivations - or is there more than meets the eye than just you and your darkness?" Eager to get to work, Circe leaned back and sat down in her chair.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra laughed and sat down in another chair and looking at the other woman with a relaxed look. "Well, to be frank i needed your help with two things that have come up recently in my personal plans. The first of which would be a personal Contract with your company, a Contract between your company and my Order, and lastly a loan if there is room in your funds for the start up of a company of my own that focuses on cybernetics and miscellaneous inventions." [member="Enigma"]

"Whatever you need, I'll pay for. Whatever contract you want to make, I'll gladly do. But if we're talking cybernetics, don't use them to make any prosthetics - I have work with biofiber arms and legs going for a reason." Pausing, she waited to hear Alexandra's response while preparing to transfer funds to whatever account it was that her mother needed them in.

"Let's go."

Alexandra Feanor

"Lets start with the contract for the order, i need to get a deal with you or some other group in which provides droids, weapons and some defenses such as fighters if possible. For the defense of my compound and its occupants, incase some group takes a bit of a problem in our being there as that would be a damn shame." She crossed her hands on her lap and waited for the other to speak on the certain deal as she worked through things in her own mind. [member="Enigma"]

"Sounds good to me. And in exchange, we get discount prices on your wares. Fair enough of a contract for you to start receiving funds?" She smiled before giving in and moving to give Alexandra a wonderful loving hug. "Dammit, I missed you..."

Alexandra Feanor

She blinked down at the woman that hugged her and grinned. "You know, we were in the middle of something important. And i dont think business associates hug during meetings, elsewise i might be learning something right now and you are providing and interesting lesson." Her silver eyes appeared to contain more of the golden flecks than normal, her words growing more serious as she spoke again. "There is one more thing, i need to acquire a number of ships off you to use in the... acquisition of a certain prize that has eluded me, i would just need to know how much to pay for this small fleet." [member="Enigma"]

"Oh come now... Family before business." With a soft smile, she noticed that Alexandra's eyes appeared a bit more Sith-like than usual. "Um... Alex, your eyes seem to be going to the Dark Side, if you know what I mean." Still, she listened. "Well, considering the circumstances, I recommend a short-term rental contract. We maintain ownership of the vessels, but you may use them for an extended period of time. It'll be cheaper for you than purchasing them."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Enigma"]

Alexandra frowned for a moment as she knew far too well that the orange flecks seem to show themselves more and more often now a days but that frown vanished shortly after as she looked back at [member="Enigma"] and smiled at the thought of a deal being brokered. "I see, perhaps i have another offer then, we do as you say though i would as that there be one ship i acquire so that should anything happen, i have a ship to evacuate my people in such a case. Ill pay for the full price and the model of ship can be of your choosing as i care not for what form of ship it is." She stepped lightly now, starting to pace as she thought oveer something else. "Though, i do ask that it be ample sized to carry my students and to have a lab aboard for me to work on my prototypes, and i would be glad to give you prototypes for free and then let you take a... thirty percent discount on anything that is finalized."

"Sounds like a plan to me." Circe smiled, holding her hand out for the other Echani to shake. "I would suggest that I give you a Cyracuse-class Drone Carrier, refitted to serve as a long-term exploration and research vessel." It seemed to be the better option, all things considered. "Then you can do whatever it is you want there - I'll be sure to join you every once in a while, see what I can do to help out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom