Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Clash Of Opinons

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
2mcsz6q.jpg

Anaxes

His training under Kara Vi'dreya was progressing well. Months now into learning about his power and his destiny in The Sith Order, Asterion had taken it upon himself to visit Anaxes on the basis of the ancient history of the planet that included the One Sith destruction of the Galactic Alliance and Jedi Order.

Dawn was breaking over the old city on the planet, a quiet place that was located near to the even older Naval Base. A few remains of downed craft stuck out of the water as the occasional speeder passed by.

Asterion hadn't found what he was looking for, but his navigation of the area known to be the place where the final battles had raged gave him a little more insight into the true power of what the Sith could do, and he was going to ensure he was in control of that power.

Looking out over the golden water, his Acolyte armour glinting in the dull sunlight ahead, Asterion took a breath before and waited a few more moments before heading to coastal path back towards where his ship was docked.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Anaxes. Gherron had never been there before, but when he pulled it up on the starmap, something just told him he should be there. So, naturally, he took his rustbucket of a ship and headed over. Upon actually landing and walking outside his ship, he didn't see any real reasons for him being there. Old rundown-looking city, naval base, Sithy-feel to the place, yep, nothing out of the ordinary. Wait. "Sithy?" He mouthed out loud, actually interested in the place now. Yes, he definitely felt something darkside-like here. He just had to find out where it was coming from.

[member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

Standing by a wreck of a small fighter, Asterion looked around the rolling hills leading to the mountains towering above the city by the sea where he was. The Sith had at one time spilt blood across the city and he could feel the darkness surrounding it even now, eons after it happened.

Kneeling down, he could feel there was someone else here. His gloved finger touched the soft brown soil before him and he drew his finger across slightly to get a feel for the ripple in the Force.

Of course, there were a few sentient beings around, of course, it was still a city but not one you'd choose to visit without having a motive. So why was there a Force user around...

His fingers dug into the soil a little deeper and he pulled out a handful of dirt, crushing it in his palm, his head lifting to look out before him, feeling someone but seeing no-one.

"Jedi. Why are you here. What are you looking for."

What indeed.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

This galaxy wasn't a safe place for Jedi anymore, ever since the new order placed bounties on Jedi the galaxy's criminal underworld had been ablaze in activity to hunt down and capture any all Jedi for money. It was quite a wonderful situation really and the former super soldier for the galactic empire needed to cash in on the people who had stolen what he cared about from him. So he was in to hopefully cash a check on the Jedi who was here, tracking the man for a good week or so now the bounty hunter was here to collect.

With a blank stare on his helmet the ship entered the atmosphere behind the Jedi's and parked at the local space port. He wasn't going to follow the man or get involved with what was happening just yet. They needed to be watched and observed.

Slinging his IAS smart rifle across his chest the armored giant stepped down from the ramp of the ship and walked forward and out to the city. He wasn't going to kill anybody if he didn't have to but the Jedi might of been an exception to that. Most of the time his kind were too in love with themselves and caught up in good versus evil to realize they were being hunted. And perhaps they had forgotten they were marked. But it didn't matter, the Czar held five weapons with him, a IAS slug thrower, a FWG5 pistol, a knife gifted to him by the fringe, the Verpine shatter gun across his back and another slug throwing pistol on his sides. It was safe to say the man was decked out and ready for the hunt.
[member="Asterion"] [member="Gherron Vael"]

By this time, the curious Jedi had already begun walking down to the city. Armor strapped on under his robes, he kept his hood up as he made his way over. The closer he got to the small city, the more he felt of this Sith. By the general feel of the force signature, Gherron judged it to be a low-ranking Sith, perhaps even an apprentice. But no master nearby? That was certainly strange. What perked his interest even more was the timely arrival of yet another presence, though the midichlorian count was much, much less. Possibly a civilian, or, this close to the city, probably a hired gun. Didn't matter much to Gherron. He really hoped to not get in any battle, he just wanted to know what the men were doing on the planet. Somehow though, he just figured his arrival would erupt into a skirmish.

@Asterion @Rolland CZ M1 002

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Anaxes, home of the Republic Senate. He'd been here more than once as a Jedi Master, long while back. Now, ubiquitous Niathal-class shuttle firmly ensconced in the immense civilian docks of Pols Anaxes, Ember struck out overland through the graceful, peaceful landscape. He'd kept his buy'ce in a backpack, and his armor under loose trousers and a poncho, until out of sight. Kitting up took about thirty seconds, under cover of a subtle, expert White Current illusion, complimentary to the effect that kept his Force signature null.

Time to take a look around.
[member="Arrbi Betna"]

[member="Gherron Vael"] [member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Asterion"]

Cocking his IAS back the merc stepped forward and into the city, he was trailing the Jedi but he had arrived a good ten minutes afterwards giving his prey time to get ahead of him. Remaining silent the czar stepped forward and simply store out at the city the blank stare simply waiting to find its target. Moving out the merc walked up to one of the ship handlers at the docks, a old burnt out recording system people would use do log ship activity. Accessing it he found that the Jedi was not here, or at least he didn't park at this space port.

With that information he would have to push further into the city to find his target, if he happened to run into anyone else with a price on their head he'd be happy to collect it. But for the most part the Jedi would be worth the most

Jedi. Sith. 'Saberjockies. Targets all the same. Each held a bounty, each had a price. Good, evil, light, dark, money was money and Betna planned to collect.

He wore his beskar plates and the armorweave flight suit beneath. His Buy'ce was on and sealed. Weapons festooned his body and grenades hung off his gear. He was loaded for a dangerous hunt, one he aimed to emerge victorious from.

He hefted the shotgun in his hands and kept up with [member="Ember Rekali"] ahead of him. He was only a few paces behind, and - unknown to him - within the bubble Ember hid his presence with.

Today was a good day for someone else to die.

Stephanie Swail

The presence of the Jedi was strong enough to note that the hooded figure walking into the city before him was who he had felt.

Standing, he dispensed with try to conceal himself. After all, there was no point trying to hide from someone who could pinpoint him with ease just as Asterion had done. At least, he was sure it was the Jedi. He was still developing his power, still training, so couldn't let his ego take over and make him feel more powerful than he really was.

There was another in the city. A danger. There was a ripple in the Force that pointed out a threat aimed at anyone and everyone. A mind that wanted to cause carnage and was seeking death. Hopefully his threat would be on the same wavelength as the Sith. If not, then he would have to be removed.

It seemed Anaxes was attracting more interest than Asterion had expected, but for what? Secrets of the lost war fought here? Bounties and artefacts up for the highest bidder? Who knew. Who cared. Asterion had his reasons and he would make sure others didn't get in his way or try to stop him.

Pushing back from the wreckage he was stood by, he moved forward past a large building which looked like a watchtower over the bay, to watch the figure approaching. If he was going to make a move, he had to wait for the right moment, but he had to be rational. Should he do this, the repercussions could be far greater than he expected.

"Show me your true colour Jedi. Let me see you."

But he wasn't one to play by rules.

[member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] [member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Gherron Vael"]

Finally coming upon the Sith, Gherron threw back his hood and looked up at him. Yep, definitely Sith. "I merely come here to seek experience. I didn't mean to disturb you, but now I must ask why you are here." As he talked, he kept his hands away from his lightsaber, so as not to look threatening.

[member="Asterion"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] [member="Ember Rekali"]

Stephanie Swail

Asterion rounded the watchtower to stand yards from the young Jedi. Well built, confident and self-assured, he didn't have an air of aggression like most did. Most like Asterion.

He could feel a want for destruction bubbling away in him, but one of his greatest challenges was self-control. This was not a war. He did not want to start one either. Not yet.

"Snivelling as always before those stronger than you, young Jedi. It doesn't surprise me."

He met his gaze.

"I haven't come here for bloodshed. Simply to build upon the power of the Sith through hidden history of the planet. Be on your way."

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Anaxes
Pols Anaxes
Civilian Docks
[member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Ember Rekali"]

"I'm a dead man walking here,
But that's the least of all my fears.
Ooh, underneath the water..."

The soft musical voice would be clear to catch from the woman perched on top of the YZ-1200 dubbed the Aurora Hawk.

"It's not Corellian clay,
That gives my trembling hands away...
Oohhh, please forgive me father."

A sonic servodriver spun in her right hand as she made some quick scans at an electrical panel as she sang in that soft twang.

"Ain't going back to Coronet Hollow,
Devil gonna follow me e'er I go.
Won't do me no good washing in the river,
Can't no preacher man save my....sooooul."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom