Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A CHALLENGE!!

You know something we're not just going to Kuat... @[member="Jack Harkness"] we are going to Thyferria! We're gonna go Pylos! We're gonna go to Kessel!! We're gonna go to Helska and Byss!! We're going to Zeltros for spring break!! We're gonna go to Nar Shadda!! We're going to Ossus!! I'm going all over the galaxy!! And then I'm coming to Coruscant to take back the galaxy!! BYYAAAHH!!!... BYAH!!

IMMA KICK OPEN THE DOORS OF THE GALACTIC SENATE AND CHOP THAT MUTHA *@$&ING DESK HALF BYYYAAAHHH!! THEN IMMA GRAB THE JEDI ORDER LIKE THIS AND PUT EM IM A HEADLOCK JUST LIKE BYYAAAHHH!! THEN IM GONNA GO UPSTAIRS TO BEDROOM AND GRAB MY WIFE LIKE THIS AND BYYYAAAAHHHH!! THEN IM GONNA WASH UP AND WASH UP AND GO LIKE THIS BYYYAAAHHH!!! GOODNIGHT!!! *drops mic*

One a Side note I'd like to get some PVP done with this character so if a knight or master would like a piece of Dredge, then please let me know. I'd love to do a thread...... BYYYAAAHHH!!

Steph Zenima

S
WHEN YOU ARE TAKING INVITATIONS FROM NON FORCE USERS GIVE ME A CALL.

BECAUSE I'LL BLOODY SMASH YEH!

WAAAARGH!

BYYYAAHHH!! *karate chops Jack* @[member="Jack Harkness"]

Also if you set up a thread Steph I would love to @[member="Steph Zenima"]

WE'RE GOING ALL OVER THE GALAXY!! BUT FIRST ZELTROS FOR HOOKERS AND COKE!!! BBYYYAAHH!! @[member="Kalordo Lah"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom