Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Captain and her Crew [Interest Check]

Yoru Shakou

Not so much as a faction idea, as more of a vessel and crew idea. I'm sure it's been done before, though I think it should be done more often. The primary idea would be Isolda; being her surplus selling, egocentric self; etc etc, realizing that it wouldn't be that bad to have a crew. So after fixing up an ancient HCT-2001 Dragonboat class Freighter, she'd go looking for a bit of a crew.

Anyone interested? The Dragonboat says crew wise it needs two pilots and a gunner. As well as there being enough room for 12 passengers (or as in the articles case, 'slaves.') So there would be more than enough room for crew and a couple of hired guns. Maybe a mechanic. Possibly a Doctor. Honestly I think we also need a mentally unstable girl, a preacher and a Twi'lek and we'd have a full house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom