Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Beautiful Game: Dealing with Danger. (completed)

Freynk Porkins

F
NAR KEETA

Freynk stepped off the old shuttle on his grey three piece suit and newsboy hat. His polished dark brown shoes tapped out a rhythm as he made his way across the landing pad and toward the meeting marked on his datapad. With a faded brown brief case in one hand and his brand new, probably stolen, data pad in the other.

He walked along looking up now and then to try and keep his bearings. His grey eyes had a sparkle they hadn't had for a good long time and for once he felt a bit of confidence.

Finally he arrived at the building and checked his chrono. 15 minutes early just like when he was a stormtrooper. He walked through the door as it swooshed aside, put his data pad in his pocket and took off his grey hat.

"Mr. Porkins to see Ms. Arceneau, please." He said to the receptionist.

"Oh Danger is expecting you right this way." The receptionist said as she lead him to a small office that was still bigger than his. "Ms. Acreneau will be right with you. Can I get you some caff?"

"Yes please and thank you." He said.

A minute later the woman brought him the sweetened black caff which he accepted with a closed mouth smile. 10 minutes early that was a record for him lately.

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

[member="Freynk Porkins"]

Danger didn't take to long to make an appearance.

"Mistah Porkins... " came her throaty greeting from behind the man, a wide welcoming smile over her crimson lips as the full figured woman came towards him, a hand extended.

"It is a pleasure to meet you..."

Freynk Porkins

F

His eyes went wide as he lowered the mug from his lips and swallowed hard. He set the mug down and stood to face her. She was a pretty woman with a pleasing figure and sharp intelligent green eyes. However, Freynk was simply to old to be swooning over every pretty face that came along and besides that he was here for business.

"Ms. Arceneau." He said offering his hand and meeting her eyes with all the confidence he had once had as a trooper. "The pleasure is all mine I'm sure."

How would he lead into his proposal and how much of his behind the scenes activities was he really safe sharing.

"Thank you for seeing me."

"Mmm... you know how to make a girl blush, Mistah Porkins," came her coo, as she shook his hand. A wide smile and then an extension of her hand would show him to his seat.

She would also saunter her way around her desk to sit upon the wide black plush leather chair. She sank into it's comfort, before shining that fantastic smile over to Frank.

"Would you care for a drink?" as always she was the perfect business hostess, as her hands went to the whiskey decanter upon her desk.

"And just what may I be able to do for you today, Mistah Porkins?"

Freynk Porkins

F

Freynk smiled broadly at her comment about making her blush. He certainly didn't get told that everyday. He was just an avergae man that just happend to be in a position to do more for himself than previously.

"Yes please." He said unable to turndown a drink of good whiskey.

He offered another smile as he sat in his chair and took out his data pad to rest on his lap.

"I am the chairmen of the recently created galactic Bolo-ball league." He began in his obviously sub level Telosian accent, "we are currently a small scale sports entertainment company but I feel we have great potential to expand as well as remaining completely neutral."

He looked down to check his notes and the numbers he had run to project his profit margins.

"Right now with our current teams and travel for expo games, 78.3% of all of our income is profit. With the occasional alternative shiping and recieving efforts we are over 90% profit."

He let his statement settle in as he sat and waited for her response.

"Bolo-ball, is it?" came her purr as she poured him a drink. The amber liquid slightly went sloshing in the glass until it stilled. Three fingers worth. With a curved smile, Danger leaned forward slightly as she slid the whiskey glass over to him.

"That is quite a bit of research you've put into it hmm?" came her comment, pouring herself a drink now that she'd completed his. "Call me curious, but just who else is going to be involved in the league? I assume some territories have shown interest?"

Freynk Porkins

F

Freynk accepted the glass with a smile of thanks.

"Thank you Ms. Arceneau." he said making sure of his manners.

He was deliberately -not- looking at the woman's inviting features. It was far too easy to do he was sure, but he was not a young kybuck in rut. He was here for business and as long as he held his liquor well he planned to keep it that way. That and he learned a long time ago that when a woman caught you looking she had you on the ropes.

"Yes I have done a lot of reaserch as well as some networking to get feed back from people in several of the bigger governments." He began taking a much appreciated drink, "The Mand'alor for instance has already commissioned a new stadium and training facility. After I leave here I'm scheduled to meet him at MandalMotors to discuss the fine details."

He took another drink and smiled looking into the glass.

"I have also sent correspondence to several others and am hoping to schedule meetings for contract signings very soon."

Danger gave a slight nod at @Freynk Porkin ‘s direction, pouring herself a drink in the process of his explanation.

That is good to hear, Mistah Porkins.” she began, making herself comfortable in her seat, her wrist lightly rocking the low ball glass in her hand.

Oh she didn’t miss the slight dip in his eyes. Ah, who could blame him. Nonetheless, she continued,” But beyong Boloball, what other ventures are you thinking of opening along with it? You will need food, beverage… security.

Not to mention the delightful ad service you can provide by utilizing Boloball highlights for various businesses….
” all items she was more than happy to help him with.

Courier services for the teams…. sponsorships….” there was a keen sparkle in her emerald eyes. Yes. Profit.

Freynk Porkins

F

"Well as you pointed probably already thought of, the sport brings in people and people have needs. Food, drinks, whether gear for open stadiums, binocular rentals for the higher seats. Then there's merchandising. Clothing, advertisement, commercials, meet and greets events. All, of which would be sanctioned and put on by the league. The legitimate profits alone have the potential to make everyone involved quite happy. Add to that the occasional delivery job while the teams move within a system or between systems and you can see why I am looking forward to expansion." He stopped to take a drink and meet her green eyes with a pair of his own, "then we start having corporations sponser the events, teams etcetera and things begin to get very lucrative indeed. "

He leaned back with his glass in his hand and smiled a closed mouth smile. His mind already calculating the growth that could be seen.

"You may even see a team like the "South System Dangers" become a house hold name." Freynk added at last. "But we do need more contracts and to generate a more wide spread interest."

Danger gave a laugh at that, leaning back in her chair as she crossed her right leg over her left.

“Perhaps,” she began, that amused smile ever lingering over her cherry lips.

“Alright… so what exactly are you looking from me Mistah Porkins? As an investor… or as a merchant for those venues you will need?”

Freynk Porkins

F

Freynk took another drink and set down his glass. He was not the type to really beat around the bush. She had asked him a direct question and he was going to give her a direct answer.

"I would like to see your company as a merchant at the different venues." He began, "I'm also offering premier ad space for any of your companies or subsidiaries."

He leaned back and folded his hands across his abdomen as he waited to hear what she had to say.

Danger slowly began to strum the tips of her fingers against each other as she mulled over his proposition. Premier ad space would certainly bring a wealth of exposure to Arceneau Trade Company as well as the South Systems Business Bazaar.

Not to mention the profit she would incur with the merchandising of various goods for the Galactic Bolo-Ball tournaments.

[/color=orange]You drive an interesting proposal, Mistah [member="Freynk Porkins"].[/color]” came her sweet cantor, the right corner of her mouth perking up so.

I’ll be glad to invest and take in your offer of ad space… and as a merchant for your needs in the Bolo-Ball league…” but that is when she gave a slight incline forward, enough for the swells upon that decollete to rise over the marvelous AEL corset made by [member="Rave Merrill"]. The girls looked good in it after all.

But I’ll be more curious if your Bolo-Ball league is gonna be a private venture in itself…. or are you going public with those shares?

Freynk Porkins

F

"We may go public at a later time." He said keeping his eyes fixed on hers, "but for now we are only offering investment options to people directly affiliated with the league, such as players, owners, suppliers ect. The last of which you would fall under if you decide to sign on."

He picked up the glass and drank the last swallow with a smile. Next stop was Mandalore. He hoped it would go half as well.

Danger gave a small toast of her glass, granting Freynk a smile. "In that case, sounds like we got ourselves a deal Mistah Porkins."

With that, the start of their new business venture was toasted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom