Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Alderaan Rebellion (Alderaan Freedom Fighters, One Sith)

What is up guys, this is a call out to those willing to help begin a Rebellion, and those willing to oppose the Rebellion, so basically I am calling out all you One SIth that destroyed Alderaan's glory, and to those who wish to help get back the planet.

The main idea is that the Rebellion will start up in the outskirts of Alderaan, and try to make it's way deeper into the city, take the library, then the temple, then the palace. Though maybe this should all be done in different threads, though I think if we can get enough people into it, we can do it all in one thread.

[member="Rianna be Ar'klim"] [member="Darth Isolda"] [member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] [member="Valerie Vizsla"] [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

(I @mentioned those I thought would be interested in this. Though of course more planning needs to be done..so..yeah)

[member="Eddie"]

Its first grade planetary transforming Vong section. Come on Eddie!

[member="Shado CZ MK 001"]

Are the rules still in place of the 14 day in the faction time served before you can cause a rebellion? I can't find the rules.

The planet was vong formed

The City and Palace were rebuilt by me and the new queen who is keeping the houses in line. Under the threat and promise if they rebel we'll go Red Wedding on them.

As the one who built the new palace with its sithspawn, detailed the vongspawn for posterity. Hell the Order the the Grey temple in the city houses the cast offs from several experiments because my former apprentice wished I wouldn't kill them. They are violent quasi sithspawned that have been malformed into weapons.

I welcome trying to rise up so the queen's pet Jabber can eat you.

Pretty much this will just be a skirmish which is awesome, with set objectives for the rebels and their allies. The sith would have the simple objective of eliminate all those that oppose them.

The planet is vongformed, so in order to start repairs one will eventually have to kick the OS off the planet with full out invasion

You are right, invading the sith hasn't gone well for most in the past due to the membership steam roller the red glow stick jockeys seem to possess. lol. But, then again those in the past have always fallen into The OS's strength and that is PvP dueling when an actual Invasion should include military objective and fleeting, which are the NFUs strengths.

This wouldn't really be a skirmish. The freedom fighters have laid little ground work, they do not have support. Saying this house will support them when the mandate of all members of a house dying with the threat of rebellion. Not just the ones involved is a powerful deterrent when the chance of actually being more then an irritant costing lives. With military might the sith could and have held the world just as easily since their walkers, vongspawn, glycons, sithspawn, soldiers are a match. In space dark blades and other ships. The thread is welcome but this would have been ten times stronger as a small scale smash and disappear. Open rebellion is easier to put down, those helping can be killed to send a message until it is clear even thinking about help is more a danger then being a female near Strider.

what I would like to see is a full out invasion [member="Darth Praelior"] . Since it seems that the OS is up against the entire galaxy already and still gaining ground I believe lets have one hell of a war. the OS vs a Coalition Force (unlimited allies for both sides).

Actually the one sith do have other major factions as allies.

And the rebellion rules were struck down, so one can't use them to try and take a planet.

You can do a skirmish tho but it won't gain you that planet. Only an invasion my a major faction can

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom