Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7th Heaven

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Thread Closed

7th Heaven
Coruscant Sub-Level 07

7th Heaven. It was a little 'hole-in-the-wall' restaurant run by an ex-Republic pilot named Lynn. Now. She was the pretty girl behind the bar. Karen however, was the pretty girl at the bar. And these two pretty women were having an pretty long chat indeed,

"...No Lynn. Goodness. I've already told you that story. Trust me girl. Oh no. Never again."
"Haha. I know Karen. We all have a story like that. The one that got away, eh? Haha. Did I ever tell you my version?"
"Oh please Lynn dear. We all know Zeltrons don't count. They always get away. Hehe."
"Haha. Right you are about that madam Jedi. Always. And just look at you. Come all the way from Tython. Heavens me ...Are you sure I can't get you anything else? Your my only customer this morning."

"Oh goodness I know. I'm so sorry to wake you up this early. But I simply had to drop by. I'm only in town for a day or two you know."
"Oh please girl. Don't ever apologize for that. Hell. I'd wake up and come down her to serve you breakfast in my bathrobe if I thought I could get away with it. ...Pfft. You know that."
"Hehe. I do. I do. As a matter of fact? I think I've seen you do that before too."
"Meh. ...Haha. Probably. Sounds like something an hot-headed spacer like me would do. Doesn't it. Haha."

They laughed and giggled. Ate blueberry muffins with their morning coffee and just talked like girls. About men, and money, and fine wine. It was good to get together and rekindle the old flame of their youth. Remind themselves that their adventures were in the past. And their brightest moments were still yet to come.

This was the setting and the feeling that 7th Heaven was built for. To bring friends, new and old, together again. That, and having a cup full of the best Hawaiian-Gold Kona Coffee in the world. Ahhh. Perfection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom