Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4-Day LOA

giphy.gif

LOA time!

A 3.5hr drive to visit my family up North from Saturday - Tuesday. I'll be around to check PMs, Skype etc but posting will be a little quieter until Wednesday/Thursday at the latest.

This will affect mostly [member="Chastity Lunelle"] and her wonderful characters / [member=Kuryr] / [member="Bellatrix Celvina"] / [member="Taeli Raaf"] / [member=Snowflake] / [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] / [member="Nimue Stormson"] and all my Silver Sanctum chums!

As I said, I'll be around but not as much as I'd like.

Cheers!

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Oh definitely. I remember my mum taking us back there for a look around - I recognized the street I first lived at but not the second one :p And don't even get me started on how much the town centre changed!!

[member="Snowflake"] Well my Mum is moved out of Summerseat ( :( ) to a flat nearer to the town centre where Bury General Hospital used to be so this will be my first visit to see the new place. Something changes every time and it's not like the place I grew up in but JUST enough nostalgia to make me smile.

Aww that sucks, I hate change especially when it's something I've been used to for my entire life. My Grandma was on about moving and all of the Grandkids were like "nopeeee" xD And you mean Fairfield? If so I was legit born there xD

Ohhh - I got all confused then, I thought you meant near the hospital not on the plot of land!

Either way, careful driving all that way North :) I hope the traffic treats you nicely.

blues-mobile-falls-apart-o.gif

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] / [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] / [member="Chastity Lunelle"] / [member="Bellatrix Celvina"] / [member="Corvus Raaf"] / [member="Taeli Raaf"] / [member="Snowflake"] / [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] / [member="Nimue Stormson"]

After a 5 hour drive back down when it only took 3 going up, and a nice break seeing my Northern family and enjoying all it has to offer, just a little note to you all that....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scz2qcgZqDc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom