Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 sub rule

From this Staff Announcement:

Found in the Global Rules portion of the Factory Rules dropdown menu option:
  • There is a cap of three active or pending submissions permitted per section of the Factory per Writer.
Staff reserves the right to archive or deny excess submissions if they would constitute an unreasonable burden on the Factory Judges -- if the number of excess submissions is very high, or if the submissions or their edit process are very complex. Alternately, Staff may choose to stamp them if easily addressed, move things along to avoid later backlogs, and slap a wrist or two. This is one of those rules that requires occasional reminder; we've had several people miss the mark in the last month or two, generally by accident.

Danger Arceneau said:
From this Staff Announcement:

Found in the Global Rules portion of the Factory Rules dropdown menu option:
  • There is a cap of three active or pending submissions permitted per section of the Factory per Writer.
Staff reserves the right to archive or deny excess submissions if they would constitute an unreasonable burden on the Factory Judges -- if the number of excess submissions is very high, or if the submissions or their edit process are very complex. Alternately, Staff may choose to stamp them if easily addressed, move things along to avoid later backlogs, and slap a wrist or two. This is one of those rules that requires occasional reminder; we've had several people miss the mark in the last month or two, generally by accident.

You know what this made me think of...

"What does and does not need a factory sub?"

"Is the Factory truly optional?"

"How to properly display or list items that do not need a factory submission."

Maybe Staff could come up with some further information on these areas? They are kinda grey right now.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Captain Larraq"]
Well, for the first two, it's already been stated that the only time the factory is 100% mandatory is when somebody reports something.

Nobody's reported my Unicron yet so I think we're in business. :3

Joking aside, most people have been using their blogs for submissions while the factory is closed and it's something I've been doing with things like vanilla custom weapons and mundane items well before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom