Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st GBA Tourney - Alen Na'Varro vs Jardo Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ever there was a more waterlogged world than Kamino, no one wanted to discover it.

The fighters find themselves on a circular landing platform 30 meters across. Kaminoans do not tolerate disorder or imperfections, so the platform is devoid of any obstacles, save a slight lip around the edge. The unwary fighter who ventures too close might find themselves flung over the side and into the endless waters below.

Torrential downpour lashes the platform, limiting visibility and making it treacherously slippery. Nothing escapes the ravages of the rain here, and the fighters will quickly find themselves soaked to the bone. Any gear that isn't waterproof will be prone to failure.

[member="Alen Na'Varro"]
[member="Jardo Snow"]

This would be interesting.

Years ago, Na'Varro had competed in his last tournament. With his style marked by ruthless aggression and controlled rage, he had used the Dark Side as his ally. He and Ashin Varanin had tanked lightsabers in the middle of an arena full of scum and villainy baying for blood, and how they had roared ... but now times had changed. He had changed. He was older, a lightsider ... slower, not as strong, with less of an aggressive mindset. How would his style change?

In terms of toys, the middle-aged Master brought very little. Clad in very little (black, flexible combat pants and hard leather boots) and carrying only what was necessary (two standard lightsabers and a Derriphan's Eye dagger), he strode out into the pouring rain and waited for his opponent to appear.

Water dripped down his face, soaking his red-brown hair with flecks of grey. Every few seconds he would blow the water out of his moustache. And thank the Force for the vaseline in his eyebrows, otherwise he'd be blind.

No toys, no tricks, Na'Varro wasn't that way inclined. So he simply waited.

[member="Jardo Snow"]

You know that thing where you post in a tournament but the other guy never shows up? Yeah, don't do that. Jardo, you've have two weeks to respond. I'm giving you guys another week to do something, but if I don't hear back, Alen advances by default and you'll be barred from the next tourney for refusing to show up.

[member="Alen Na'Varro"]
[member="Jardo Snow"]

((Sorry, IRL's being slightly annoying right now, forgive me for accidentally putting this to the back of my mind) )

Slowly he let his eyes drift around the platform. He wasn't used to fighting with this new style of his. He had always used the force from the dark to fight, this whole ordeal was something new to him.

He was a grey Jedi now, torn between locking both sides of the force in one. He was dressed, however, not as a normal Gray Jedi. He was wearing his Sith Assassin robes, hood up to protect from the rain pouring down onto the platform.

His lightsaber swung lightly at his side, and he looked across at his opponent. His opponent looked older than him, then again many of his opponent's were. He new most of them would be when his trip to The One Sith temple would be.

The Sith Hidden blade strapped onto his right arm and a regular bracer on the other. He'd become fond of that Hidden Blade, it was a reminder of all the Sith he would kill. For fairness it was also a good weapon.

Jardo knew that he couldn't win this fight on brute strength, and he was sure the man across from him had a more ample ability with the force. However, Jardo was sure he had better stamina, and as he stood there, eyes fixed on the male, the force keeping his vision clear he started to form a basic plan.

He waited.

[member="Eralam"]
[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

I kinda hate this didn't go anywhere, as I was looking forward to you two duking it out. Since there's literally nothing to go on here, but I have to pick someone, we're going to do it like this: pick a number between 1 and 10, and send it to me via PM.

[member="Jardo Snow"]
[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom