Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Snow day on Hoth

giphy.webp

Gat Tambor Gat Tambor Strappa The Thicka

Vaulkhar strode silently through the blizzard that buffeted Hoth. It had been several weeks since the Tyrant of Trade, Gat Tambor, managed to acquire property on the planet and begin private business dealing. Being a dead monstrosity, it made wandering across such dangerous environments a tad easier for the fallen Jedi. Breaking his contemplation to focus on his surroundings, he raised a robed arm and narrowed his eyes, squinting through the flurry. After an unknown passage of time, the silhouette of a large structure came into view. The slate-gray towers piercing the sky, rising high over the bastard's form.

"Of course, you'd choose something so out of the way," Vaulkhar grumbled to himself before approaching the entrance. Tapping away at the keypad at the door, he entered the security code. Once the door slipped open, he strode inside and looked down the barren, stark white walls. "I see white is a common decor choice for you, Tambor," he grumbled to himself while striding down the hall slowly. A familiar female assistant awaited him at the end of the long wall, smiling at the undead as he approached.

"Hello again, sir. I am surprised you'd join us so far out of the way. It appears Mister Tambor has made quite the ally," her sing-song voice pierced the silence of the wall, adding a layer of warmth on the chilled environment.

"Indeed, lead me to your master."

"Very well, follow me!" she skipped ahead, leading him through the maze-like structure before stopping at a closed door. "This is Mister Tambor's office, sir."

"Sure," Vaulkhar nodded to the woman before sliding the door open with his mind and stepping in. "I have come to further negotiate our terms, Tambor."

That Gat Tambor Gat Tambor had set up an operation on Hoth was none of Quill's business.

The new Dark Side presence there, however, was.

A crude bone-and-leather sled roared out of an incipient blizzard, pulled by tauntauns and driven by a Wampa. Quill rode with the cargo, which was mostly meat.

The sled pulled to a halt just outside the facility. Quill hopped out. <Thanks, Bloodeye,> he roared politely.

<It's no trouble, Little-hairless-friend.> The Wampa roared especially loud and the tauntauns took off again. The sled disappeared into the snowy air.

Quill headed for Vaulkhar Vaulkhar , just on general instinct.

// WHERE AT // Hoth // Technoid Manufactorum Material Storehouse
// OBJECTIVE // Tambor Time
// FOCUS // Vaulkhar Vaulkhar | Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill

Hoth was a preferred base of operations within which Tambor stashed many restricted materials and goods save from any prying eyes or intrusive authorites within a mountain hold guarded and patrolled by battle droids.

"Viceroy...the Lord Vaulkhar is here to greet you...our scanners also detect the...hermit and his companions approaching." The assistance said to Gat to announce the entrance of his Sith client after they'd entered his office -- the assistant donning an atmospheric suit in the stead of Gat Tambor who was breathing his native atmosphere.

"The Hermit has proven no trouble -- let him be." Tambor said with a wave of his hand, his unfettered voice carrying a truly foreboding inflection.

"And so, Lord Vaulkhar. What is it you would care to discuss?"

"Going forward with our plans to bring ruin to the Sith Empire, I believe our people will require aid in properly scheduling meetings among the leading figures in the faction. I have considered for some time what would be the best course of action. At first, I thought it be wise to perhaps contact you for an AI or a unique model of a protocol droid, given the many functions technology can present. However, I thought better of it. I would instead like to purchase your assistant. I believe she is capable enough at scheduling these sort of things, while also not showing fear in the face of entities such as you and I. It may be an odd request, but I doubt a man of your station would lose much, given your many ties around the galaxy."

Vaulkhar lowered himself into a seat, arms crossed over his chest. The approaching Jedi could prove to be a threat, but it wasn't something he needed to contest quite yet. Instead, he focused on the Lord of War and the deal at hand.

"Name your price."

Strappa The Thicka

S
Strappa didn't feel cold, in fact, he was incapable of losing his own body heat. His body heat did not radiate off of his body because it feared his wrath, and thus the cold was of no issue to him. This was irrelevant in the climate-controlled office of THE MIGHTY GAT TAMBOR, but Strappa wished that the reader know this information and the writer will not dare defy his wishes lest Strappa smites him in an instant. Strappa sat quietly off to the side in THE MIGHTY GAT TAMBOR'S office. He evicted a Klatooine paddy frog from the aquarium and devoured it disgustingly before THE MIGHTY GAT TAMBOR and Vaulkhar. He was able to achieve this due to the lack of a respirator due to the recent discovery that methane fears him.

He watched quietly as the two would negotiate, exuding an aura so terrifying that even atoms that made up every surface in the office wailed with fear and agony.

Vaulkhar Vaulkhar Gat Tambor Gat Tambor Strappa The Thicka

Suerton probability manipulation was a heck of a drug. After all, what were the odds that battle droid patrols would happen to look away, that random keypad work would generate the right codes, and that Quill could navigate the mountain factory?

A knock sounded at an office door, and Quill ducked in wearing, coincidentally, the perfect atmosphere mask for the methane chamber. He took in the sight of the masked man, the Titan of Trade, and the unusually bulbous Geonosian.

"Lord Tambor," he said, "I'm Jend-Ro Quill. Did you know you have a Sith in your facility? Just checking."

// WHERE AT // Hoth // Technoid Manufactorum Material Storehouse
// OBJECTIVE // Tambor Time
// FOCUS // Vaulkhar Vaulkhar | Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill | Strappa The Thicka

The Skakoan peered up to take in the view of the hermit, eyeing him silently for an uncomfortably long time before shifting his gaze to Vaulkhar. His pale orange alien eyes looked over the bastard Zambrano. A being of almost enitrely dark side energy -- donning the haunt visage of a skull over his face peered back at him. For an uncomfortably long time the Skakoan considered everything about Vaulkhar's sheer aura. Was he a Sith? Had him fooled if he wasn't. However, Tambor didn't really care. Glancing back at the Genonosian meat mountain of sheer testosterone and unbridled power he locked eyes with him for once again...an uncomfortably long time before looking back to Quill...silent.

"...................................................No Sith here..." Gat Tambor said, lying? Perhaps through several feats of mental gymnastics, he was telling the truth.

Vaulkar peered through the stark white office space, his hollowed gaze locked on Strappa. The massive beefcake left little to think about beyond the near-impossibility of his very existence. Never had a geonosian of such sheer size and strength exist before. Vaulkhar couldn't figure out how such a beast could come into being without the death of either the birth giver or genetic mutation. The bastard reasoned it didn't matter either which way, given what little interaction the two seemed to have. The few glances they shared never led to anything other than a quiet understanding No undo chaos on Tambor Time.

"I und-" Vaulkhar stopped speaking as Jedi Master Jend-Ro Quill poked his head through the door. The gold plated skeletal mask of Vaulkhar shifted to peer at the older man. A baleful, crimson gaze locked on the Jedi's. "I am no Sith. I have fallen from the graces of the light in death, cursed to exist as an abomination within the force. A wound in the force torn through reality," the bastard turned away and looked back to Tambo.

"I'll give you one hundred credits for the girl."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom