Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1023 Needs You!

Darren Onyx

D
So my band, 1023, is finishing up our first album. I would post the cover here but it has some bad language (the f bomb) in it so I won't.

But anyways, we want to have the finale song feature all of our really close friends. Like how Saints Row cast did What I Got by Sublime.

Problem is, we don't know what song it will be. Any suggestions. We want a song either celebrating life or friendship or both.

Unless you're okay with paying royalties, I'd go with a traditional song or something else that's in the public domain. Traditional Irish songs are always good for a sing-along chorus, like "Whiskey in the Jar" or "Wild Rover."

Darren Onyx

D
Punk, Alternative, Classic, Hard, and Indie Rock. Almost all types of rock except Metal (and the many forms of metal)

Jack Sparrow said:
Unless you're okay with paying royalties, I'd go with a traditional song or something else that's in the public domain. Traditional Irish songs are always good for a sing-along chorus, like "Whiskey in the Jar" or "Wild Rover."
This.

Those royalties tend to be pretty expensive. It might be worth it to you, if the song is really important to you as a group... But if it's not something special, then it's quite a bit of money up front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom