Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1000m Flag Ship

Sin2

S
Whats up fellows? I am in search for a flag ship, so I come here to see what is available in the 1000m market.
What am I looking for?
Support (Please)
A Star Destroyer would be nice
image.jpg

[member="Romeo Sin"]
I don't recall any flagships being approved that I know of, so they may not even exist yet. (I recall someone mentioning that there has been no flagship thread accomplished yet, either).

I think your best bet would be to contact a company for a canon ship if you're not looking to put together a development thread with multiple writers.

There were several flag ships built before the new rule. Also, the flagships mentioned on the rule are the huge 5km variety while a personal fleet or minor faction fleet cpuld have a flagship or command ship at nearly any size at all.

Best bet look through the marketplace and just pick something to suit your taste and remember an individual xharacter can only have a 400 meter ship unless it is owned by a faction.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom